Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1228192 times)

Hack Benchers

Re: Best Getbig quotes, pictures and videos.
« Reply #4475 on: February 10, 2017, 09:51:32 PM »
Re: Snow fucking sucks

Me and my Skoda Octavia made it bigtime now!!!!!!! Thanks DP  8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4476 on: February 11, 2017, 12:08:58 AM »
Me and my Skoda Octavia made it bigtime now!!!!!!! Thanks DP  8)

Originality & creativity gets rewarded in this thread :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4477 on: February 14, 2017, 06:24:43 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4478 on: February 16, 2017, 05:28:03 AM »
Ivanka is fucking gorgeous. I'll bet Trudeau could lock up Melania for a mommy/daughter combo if he wanted. He'd cuck Trump's wife right in front of his bitch ass. Nothing he could do about it.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #4479 on: February 16, 2017, 12:53:23 PM »
Re: Richard Jalichandra out as Bodybuilding.com CEO after one year

Bodybuilding.com CEO Richard Jalichandra has stepped down after one year at the company’s Boise headquarters.

Employees received an email on Wednesday saying Jalichandra is no longer CEO of Vitalize, the holding company of Bodybuilding.com and three other health, fitness and nutrition brands.

“[Jalichandra] is departing the company to pursue other opportunities,” the email said. “RJ has been with us for over a year and we thank him for his leadership, hard work and dedication. RJ’s last day will be today, Feb. 15.”

Liberty Media, Bodybuilding.com’s parent company, confirmed Jalichandra’s departure in an email but declined to answer questions about it.

Bodybuilding.com is an internet-based distributor of nutritional supplements and fitness products. The company laid off at least 90 Boise employees in December as part of an “organizational downsizing.” It previously employed about 800 people, including 575 in the Treasure Valley.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/business/article132907419.html#storylink=cpy

no offense but i'll wait to hear it from vince

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4480 on: February 19, 2017, 05:46:59 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4481 on: February 20, 2017, 06:53:17 AM »
Re: Blackstone Labs raided by the FDA today?

Anyone know details as to why Blackstone Labs was supposedly raided by the FDA today?

Lets wait for Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO, to confirm this.

Yes, Blackstone Labs was raided yesterday.   Long time coming.   It was due to the sales of DMAA and some prohormones.  Needless to say that Blackstone Labs is finished

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4482 on: February 22, 2017, 07:28:50 AM »
Re: hey fellas, got a photo shoot coming up

Planning on getting arrested?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4483 on: February 27, 2017, 10:35:38 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4484 on: February 28, 2017, 06:55:02 AM »
big ro is a massive brute, stronger than a ox and smells like one to

you smelled him?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4485 on: March 02, 2017, 08:13:26 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4486 on: March 03, 2017, 07:12:31 AM »

Her natural response to being in a room full of black men is to get on her knees.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4487 on: March 04, 2017, 01:33:59 PM »

:D

What a fucking train wreck

Fucked up botched back flip

Idiotic crappy brake dancing

Stupidest beard I've ever seen

And that stupid face

Him and his retarded brother should be shipped off to an island like they used to do for the lepers

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4488 on: March 05, 2017, 05:48:46 PM »
Re: George Farah

;D ;D ;D

If you are shooting a fresh load of sperm up there - yes.

Here are the results of my semen analysis/sperm test.  My total sperm count was over one BILLION.  Yes, that's right.  Regis Philbin eat your heart out.  ;D  Does anyone remember the former Getbig member HebrewBillions?  I would like to inform him of this result!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4489 on: March 07, 2017, 04:02:30 AM »
I've seen a lot of hate against levrone on here and there is no reason for that  >:(

i for one wish him the best of luck in his coming contest

Earl alone cancels all that out.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #4490 on: March 10, 2017, 05:05:11 AM »
Re: Why do people create gimmicks?

Dear Colin,

The answer to your question may be rather more intricate than it first appears. In my professional career I've spent a great deal of time attempting to analyse the convoluted relationship between online message boards and the perpetual recrudescence of 'gimmick' accounts, and I've come to believe that the desire to commit such a heinous act can be motivated by various distinct aims. Let's take you as one example, if I may: early on in my research I began with a routine psychiatric assessment of a small number of posters here; your results in particular caused me a great deal of alarm. When testing for the abnormalities know as the four D's: deviance, distress, dysfunction and danger, your scores were so far off the charts that I genuinely considered flying over to Ireland to report you to the authorities myself. The only reason I didn't was because I hate potatoes and I'm not particularly fond of having to start my car every morning by crouching behind a stack of sandbags while attempting to manipulate a ten foot pole with a car key attached to the end of it into the ignition. However, I was perplexed as to why someone would find satisfaction in attempting to portray themselves as some sort of unhinged, 'ticking time-bomb' dissident republican-type who strikes fear in the hearts of men wherever he goes. The answer, I believe, is linked not only to one cause of gimmick creation, but to the pastime of bodybuilding itself: deep insecurities and the need to create an identity which the individual believes will generate the respect and admiration of their peers. This particular type of gimmick is the most alarming as it is born out of insecurity, delusion, and fear rather than a desire for mischief-making and general tomfoolery. In most instances you will find that the individual responsible for promulgating such tall tales is often mentally ill, and will typically shy away from most forms of social interaction. Often they will be on anti-anxiety medication and suffer from sporadic violent outbursts directed at various inanimate objects such as walls, picture frames, mirrors, crockery etc. The likelihood of them turning to image and performance enhancing drugs is also alarmingly high, as they seek to build up a protective 'muscle suit' in the hope of deterring any violence that may be directed their way while out in public. The confidence that comes with this unnatural amount of muscle mass becomes addictive, and may lead to increased instances of narcissistic behaviour online - such as constant picture posting in the hope of receiving positive feedback, or fabricating tales of derring-do in an attempt to turn fantasy into reality.

Another explanation for the motivation behind gimmick creation has already been mentioned, but I will elaborate: many individuals choose to create a second account because they wish to preserve the reputation they have established with their original account. It may be that they find themselves incensed by a particular discussion but fear the retaliation of the mob if they were to voice a dissenting opinion, or, indeed, they may be aware that to put forth an objection could risk harming a relationship they have formed online with an individual they have become fond of. Quite amusingly, what I have noticed in other instances of individuals who do this is that they tend to suffer from a strong desire to appear as figures of authority. Generally, they will have worked their way up the forum 'hierarchy' into a moderator position - often on multiple message boards, and will take the role particularly seriously - attaching a great deal of prestige to it. In real life they will tend to gravitate towards careers which grant them a degree of authority they would otherwise lack - such as the police force, prison service, or supervisor in an orphanage - anything that will allow them to dominate the weak, vulnerable or incapacitated. On message boards, they tend to go to great lengths to avoid being caught and will attempt to disguise their writing style as well as vehemently condemn acts of gimmickry as something so shockingly reprehensible that they couldn't possibly comprehend how an individual could do such a thing; these men and women are the Harold Shipmans, John Wayne Gacys, and Ted Bundys of the online world and must be avoided at all costs.

Lastly, there are those who do it simply for the entertainment value of annoying the indignant and moronic. Bodybuilding forums are particularly abundant in stupidity, given the nature of what the 'sport' entails and the personality types attracted to it, so the promise of a particularly explosive outburst of vexation can prove to be quite tempting for those who find these reactions amusing. 'strongmen' types and steroid users are especially susceptible to provocation online due to the fact that their physiques can't function as a deterrent against criticism, leaving them stripped of all their armour and therefore highly vulnerable to mockery. Their reactions are all the more comedic when you consider the fact that they spend most of their time expatiating on the flaws of others, championing hatred and ignorance, and generally trying to denigrate anything they aren't capable of comprehending - but when they find themselves on the receiving end of a light-hearted lampooning, their comments will abruptly change from the usual ' Hurr durr, liberal snowflakes, free speech, Hitler was a good man, lol @ the fascists banning Milo from Twitter', to: 'The gimmicks are out of control! Mods...do something!'

It's all rather silly if you ask me, and I take pride in being able to say that I've risen above it all and will never have the need for multiple accounts. I only hope that others will follow my example so that we can finally put an end to this nonsense and make GetBig great again.

Splendid! Meta-Physical has offered a rich etiological explanation for the relatively under-researched phenomenon of gimmickogenesis (gimmick creation). He addresses the question of this thread with focus, and he employs both theory and observation to locate the creation of added pseudonyms (i.e., noms de pump) on a bodybuilding forum to certain compulsive traits within those who are pathologically attracted to the activity of bodybuilding itself – e.g., inter alia, (i) to a predilection to embrace superficiality, e.g., in using PEDs to perpetuate some form of artifice (i.e., artificial exaggeration or perhaps even deceit); (ii) to inventive flights of fancy which imagine and wish for a different appearance of the self; (iii) to the employment of this "new self" toward the goal of gaining recognition (both positive and negative) from a very limited subset of society -- especially from those who have hitherto withheld such satisfying recognition; and (iv) to the release of repressed anger in the form of getting one's goat, directed especially to the incorrigibly stupid.
      In Freudian terms, we might claim with Meta-Physical that a strong response to gimmickry requires an assortative mindset (i.e., a kind of 'like responding to like'); in other words, that the antecedent phenomenon of gimmickogenesis and its consequent elicitation of gimmickorge (gimmick wrath) emerge from a shared condition of weak ego strength, which is not only roused to creative energy by the abnormalities of the "four D's, deviance, distress, dysfunction and danger," but also agitate the ire of certain cognitive constants (known in the literature as the five D's, viz. dummies, dullards, dimwits, dolts, and dopes) that are incapable of the higher-level thought required to dismiss the lure of gimmickry.

Plausible and well done.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4491 on: March 17, 2017, 07:26:00 AM »
Re: Calling Out 'bigmc': I Challenge You To A Duel.

Skeeter

« Reply #4492 on: March 17, 2017, 07:36:44 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4493 on: March 20, 2017, 01:42:34 PM »
Re: Who's the Gimmick?

What the hell.

So it's a crime when man does it?
That's how every woman behaves. And only men are blamed if they are stupid enough to blow their money on women.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4494 on: March 26, 2017, 03:50:09 AM »
Re: Fit hottie alert: Carriejune Bowlby

At least coach will have someone to hang out with at 6 flags after they get denied entry to the attractions.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4495 on: March 26, 2017, 05:04:59 AM »
Re: Marcus Ruhl - reasonably wide....

" FUCK YOU HATERS...THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ME "

Why the fuck is he pulling that face? No face has ever been more deserving of being hit full force with the claw end of a hammer right between the eyes

Don't be such a meanie - you'll hurt his wickle feelings....  It's his 'war' face...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4496 on: March 27, 2017, 12:18:16 PM »
Re: Doctor sedates woman, ejaculates on her face.

The workplace must be inclusive. To deny a wackmaster his delights would be intolerant. That day the good doctor identified his cock as a cumcannon.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4497 on: March 28, 2017, 03:55:06 AM »
Re: A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge

A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.

Vince Basile sees her and begins to walk up to her.

She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"

He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."

"Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", she replies.

Vince turns and starts walking away.

"Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?"

"I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4498 on: March 28, 2017, 04:58:08 AM »
Re: Doctor sedates woman, ejaculates on her face.

;D ;D ;D
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4499 on: March 28, 2017, 06:40:56 AM »
lol @the whole thread. If delusion was a currency, Vince Goodbum would give alms to Bill Gates.