Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1228660 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #4702 on: October 23, 2017, 12:57:00 PM »
Gf asked me to pee on her awhile ago and I still haven't.  I bet there's like 5 guys over there right now pissing all over her.  :(

It is amazing the amount of women into it. Best method is to squeeze and pinch off so it does not come out and build some good pressure. Then have her expose her clit. Then release and pinch, release and pinch over and over directly hitting her clit. It will drive her crazy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4704 on: October 23, 2017, 02:58:44 PM »
You got the douche bags part right about the anonymous dorks here. Not true for the rest as was explained in the thread here started by Goodrum about his Jaguar he had for a day or so.

yet when Vince Goodrum's homosexuality was outed on the board(which was really wrong and a personal life thing) you were one of the first to mock his personal life, and also harras him on the phone at his motel when he competed.

You talk about certain people on here slandering you over the years in your personal life, which I kind of agree with, yet you had no problem slandering Arnold and a few others many times with sordid details(whether true or not is not relevant) yet you mock people like BeefyHeavyweight when he puts out sordid details.

I like you basile as I have said before but you really are a hypocrite when it comes to online behaviours

What a peculiar brain you have. Very typical of Getbiggers. Poor comprehension of facts and history but quick to jump to false conclusions.

Keith Jones mocked Goodrum over his sexuality. I called Goodrum at his hotel in Vegas because he posted that he was using coupons, etc., to get meals. I offered him some money which he declined.

I have never mocked Beefyheavyweight re what he posts. Interesting to hear what he posts. What is the test of truth for what anyone posts here?

I never slandered Arnold. If I did you can be sure I would have heard about it from his minders/lawyers.

Unlike most people here I am completely responsible for what I post. The trolls here certainly are not.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4705 on: October 24, 2017, 07:11:18 AM »
I guess I scared away DJ. Yeah, he is showing some sense, after all. Some hope for him but alas not in improving the girth of his upper arms. That is literally beyond his broscience to accomplish.

In the meantime, I am forging ahead. Today, for the first time ever, I used 9 plates on the modified Nautilus Triceps Machine and did 13 reps. I super-setted with my biceps-supinator for an

absolutely brutal workout. I still have 3 more maximum sets to go. I am getting both bigger and stronger. Feels great. This, I swear, is the fountain of youth.

If I keep progressing like this I will eclipse the maximum size I obtained in 1999 which was 18 inches cold.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4706 on: October 25, 2017, 10:06:55 AM »
What are you talking about? I merely post my opinions here. I have done more in the industry than anyone else who posts here. Champion, gym owner, equipment inventor and manufacturer, theorist, writer, photographer, judge, bodybuilding organisation, weightlifter, power lifter, pinch grip champion, Internet warrior. There you are.

C'mon Vince don't make me destroy you again. This is up there with the craziest statements you have ever made.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4707 on: October 25, 2017, 12:01:51 PM »
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?

After I won the Mr Canada title I also wrote stories for Ironman and Muscle Builder. In one of those I said my ambition was to beat Frank Zane. In 1978 he was at my penthouse apartment at Manly with Robert Nailon. I was looking forward to meeting Frank as I thought we would have a lot in common. We shook hands and the first thing he said was, "You don't have to go to Disneyland." I asked why not. Frank smirked and said, "because you have been in Fantasyland all your life!" Right then and there I considered him a conceited jerk.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4708 on: October 25, 2017, 04:50:28 PM »
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?

I actually like Vince and have been here forever. We shd respect those that go before us. All things aside he has thick skin and lookd great at that show.   He deserves the stars and ive never met the guy or said a word to him.

I agree! He does display pure passion for the cock.

Are you implying that penispump shares the same passion?

I was suggesting that both "Dickpump" and Vince have the same intimate knowledge of the sensation of a mustache on their peters.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4709 on: October 27, 2017, 06:17:38 AM »
adapted from GetBigApedia, Volume D, Page 4, Disrespect @2017

I don't take kindly to disrespect from trick or treaters. Not 3 year olds dressed as cats carried by their parents, not 5 year olds dressed as goblins, not 20 year old sorority girls dressed as slutty nuns, not in the Halloween section at WalMart, not at a costume party, not at dress up day for halloween at work, not when I am driving my car at night and they are dressed up walking down the street...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run around the neighborhood begging for candy thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you trick or treat at someone's house and you say "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" , you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing spooky little masks, clown shoes and a a colourful loud shirt, the guy you ask for candy from when trick or treating and proceed to leave a burning paper bag of shit on his porch when he refuses, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying your little 6 year old bitch dressed up as Princess Elsa and proceed to teach her a lesson by taking her down to the ground and kicking out her baby  teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to November.

Happy Fucking Halloween

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4710 on: October 27, 2017, 10:45:59 AM »
NEWSFLASH: NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!

Face it little man, the jig ( no offense vince) is up. The Russia narrative blew up in your face. Here's some free advice: stop talking about it and lay low for a while. The more you mention it, the harder it is to take you seriously. Accept reality and move on. I'm sure there will be a "hip" new  transengendered bathroom protest you can attend in the near future.

Again, my condolences.

This whole post is gold but I highlighted my favorite part.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4711 on: October 27, 2017, 11:56:43 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4712 on: October 28, 2017, 08:04:06 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4713 on: October 31, 2017, 05:17:38 PM »
Re: for smellsomekunts vid upload of my weak punkass

DJ's reaction when he hit the submit button for this thread.....

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4714 on: November 01, 2017, 04:59:23 AM »
 bj181 in action   ;D ;D ;D ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4715 on: November 01, 2017, 06:36:28 AM »
not bad

but id still love to meet ya and hurt ya a little bit :-*

hard rights to the body and head lulz

;D offcourse...

No grown man can take you seriously mrs anorexia.

With this in mind, you should consider serious intervention and help...

Just look at  the mess at your apartment, it makes big lenny's place look good. I pity your dog.

Get off the idiotic underground drugs and get some help before it's too late...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #4717 on: November 02, 2017, 02:11:01 PM »
Reminds me of the conflict between Vince Basile, 1970 Mr. Canada and Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO. Both in competition to achieve getbig supremacy. If these two trees (Basile and Goodrum) never posted on getbig, surely they would have not reached such great heights, for the competition enabled both trees to "grow tall, straight, and beautiful." Some cosmic force must have compelled these two trees to post under the same forum. In the end, I think Basile and Goodrum's rivalry can best be captured by Nietzsche's thought on friendship: "Let us then believe in our star friendship even if we should be compelled to be earth enemies.”

Deep and beautifull. SF1900 is quite the poet..
O

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4718 on: November 02, 2017, 03:33:05 PM »
Re: for smellsomekunts vid upload of my weak punkass

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4719 on: November 04, 2017, 05:21:23 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4720 on: November 04, 2017, 04:36:34 PM »
I practice what I preach.   Minimalism allows me to concentrate more on things that matter and having a clean and organized living arrangement allows for more relaxation.  I have moved away from the hard line method I used to incorporate.  I also believe in reading books. 

Vince you just made me think of this epic scene in the Wire

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4721 on: November 04, 2017, 04:39:29 PM »
What ever happened to BayGBM?
Did the gay fart just die or something?  One day he's posting here then he just goes MIA.

Do you feel abandoned?  ;D

It's nice to have strong hands cup your balls from time to time.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4723 on: November 05, 2017, 08:13:09 AM »
Vince when two males embark on a homosexual relationship does the “bottom” assume the traditional females role and do the housework and cooking?

Normally I wouldn't answer this question but I'm in a generous mood today after popping Fallsview's cherry....Me and Vissy equally shared the home duties in terms of housework, cooking, and caring for pets. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4724 on: November 05, 2017, 08:44:40 AM »
Deep and beautifull. SF1900 is quite the poet..

I try!  ;D ;D
X