Author Topic: I'm NOT a BUM, I am a human being !  (Read 13917 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: I'm NOT a BUM, I am a human being !
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2013, 03:22:42 PM »
what in the fuck is stopping him to start a job juggling hamburger at mcdonalds or any other fast food outlet?

what is stopping him precisely?

his talent for surviving by getting people to cry for his sorry ass. He s so talented he doesnt need to develop any other skill.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2013, 03:24:08 PM »
what in the fuck is stopping him to start a job juggling hamburger at mcdonalds or any other fast food outlet?

telephone, clean clothes, hygiene, possibly a criminal record, mental illness.

I don't know how people don't got a place to live with all the public housing/shelters. but i'm not gonna try and judge someone who's shoes I have not been in. who knows what he went through to end up that way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 03:27:33 PM »

alcohol

most african americans , if still alive in there 60's are full blown alcoholics
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 03:30:25 PM »

He has no address or id, therefore he can't get a job. He needs help. See my plan on page one of this thread. Here, I'll quote it for you.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 04:06:07 PM »
The number of  Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who are homeless or at risk of losing a roof over  their heads has more than doubled in the past two years, according to government  data.

"Through the end  of September 2012, 26,531 of the veterans were living on the streets, at risk of  losing their homes, staying in temporary housing or receiving federal vouchers  to pay rent, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) reports. That’s up from  10,500 in 2010. The VA says the numbers could be higher because they include  only the homeless the department is aware of."

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 04:34:37 PM »
People don't realize these bums make at least hundred bucks each day on a busy corner.

Think of the thousands of people multiplied by the percentage who gives them change. It's really not a bad option.

Reason they're on the streets is alcohol or drug addiction.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2013, 04:38:24 PM »

Reason they're on the streets is alcohol or drug addiction.
and because they enjoy it.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 04:43:49 PM »
in our public transport many years ago, i was absolutely skint and broke, an obvious heroin addict asked me in quite aggressive way to give him some money, he said hes hungry.
i had zero money, he held in his hand about 60usd worth, so the guy was actually 60usd richer than me overall.

i had i sandwich in my bag, opened the bag and offered him half the sandwich.he didnt want it.suddenly not so hungry anymore, or maybe he didnt like my choice of cheese?

i'll wager none of this actually happened  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 04:49:45 PM »
you know, i always give money or food to homeless when i see them and have a chat about what happened.

its absolutely very often to do with an addiction for some substances, be it drugs, alc or whatever.

theyre good persons inside, but anyone is, they just got soft and weak for some reason, yeah thats not good, but whats the point of life with no further ambitions?when one isnt willing to start again from scratch?

comeon surely the obama government has something to put these pppl back into some work and housing and food.

i understand, here in switzerland its almost impossible to get homeless, not bc govt is so nice, but rather bc they dont want homeless to be seen by investors and tourists, but they still exist, i dont know if its the same in the usa.

being addicted for coke, meth alc whatever i dont care as long they can afford that habbit, if theyre dumb enough to spend money on that, but drugs and booze are luxury habbits, and i cant fel sorry for the one smartasses who overdone it.

There are a lot of homeless shelters here. Many of the people get kicked out either because they have assaulted a person, don't get along with people, steal from the shelter or others, rape/sexual assaulting females at the shelter, don't want to abide by the rules of the shelter, or don't want to take meds for mental issues---which means that they may do everything listed due to not taking meds.

There are also Vets who have come home with PTSD and then assault loved ones, get kicked out of their homes, or catch a criminal case and then get put out of the house.

And then there are the millions of alcoholics...who get Social Security Disability, and spend the money on alcohol or drugs...roughly $717 per check...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 04:52:42 PM »
you can bet i have yet to tell a lie on this forum.

i believe ya.. thousands wouldn't !  :)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 05:03:34 PM »
Every "bum" has a different story. I'm sure some are genuinely down on their luck and trying hard to find employment. However I personally believe that MOST are lazy, depressed, have mental incapacitations, etc.

I live in a strong economy......everybody can have a job here. It may not be the highest paying job, but it is a job nonetheless.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2013, 05:44:42 PM »
What movie is this from? Is that Morgan Freeman?

Seriously though, if life is so tough for this guy why doesn't he just off himself and end the misery. I doubt anybody will miss him and I also doubt anyone counts on him for financial or other support. What possible reason could he have for going on?

Ummm ... hope that he will improve his condition.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2013, 06:16:52 PM »
I didn't watch it, but by the actual definition, he is. That said, all bums should be put in work camps for two years where they learn a trade. They will be housed during this time, paid for by the government. The last six months will be spent actively looking for employment. Once they leave, they will have learned a trade, and will be productive. There will be a three strikes rule where once they fail the program three times, they will be euthanized and their organs given to needy people on transplant waiting lists.

When mass murdering cheneybush was in charge that plan may have had legs. The naziwannabes got thrown out so I'm afraid that plan isn't going to get too much play.
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2013, 06:21:13 PM »
well surely he can get those.
oh well if the alc is so important to him, more than having a normal life, then so be it.

No, I have one guy who fills in as a laborer sometimes. He has no ID so he can not work on base of any certified payroll project. He's been to jail, and still can't get an ID because he has no birth certificate. He was complaining about it one day, that they could throw him in jail, yet couldn't give him a real ID. He's a major crackhead though, and still keeps fucking up. He's been locked up for over a year for no drivers liscence, and still drives.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2013, 06:52:35 PM »
is his name barack obama? ;D

Lol Perfect!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
What movie is this from? Is that Morgan Freeman?

Seriously though, if life is so tough for this guy why doesn't he just off himself and end the misery. I doubt anybody will miss him and I also doubt anyone counts on him for financial or other support. What possible reason could he have for going on?

What reason do you have to go on "Cholo"?  Oh brother. I'm surprised you can type coherently.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2013, 08:27:22 PM »
humans have lost compassion for other humans.  People would walk by and step over other people daily, but if it was a cat or a dog laying on a sidewalk most people would stop to help.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2013, 08:40:24 PM »
Quite honestly, not much. I'm a so-called "one percenter" but my thoughts are consumed with the things I can't afford. I can't imagine what someone like this has to live for. Even if he marginally improves his life it's still utter shit.

Sounds like you have your priorities straight.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2013, 08:42:50 PM »
Quite honestly, not much. I'm a so-called "one percenter" but my thoughts are consumed with the things I can't afford. I can't imagine what someone like this has to live for. Even if he marginally improves his life it's still utter shit.
You need to learn how to rake some leaves.  I bet you don`t know how to do that properly.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2013, 08:56:38 PM »

::) Get over yourself you douchebag. Like the ''bum'' you're just a human being seeking. Your seeking is no different than his. Because your seeking is of higher order you think your life is anymore worth living? No. It isn't. As a matter of fact you're a lot more likely to be left unfulfilled. And you fucking deserve it.

I could go on for days but TL;DR you're a scumbag with a lot to learn.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2013, 08:59:56 PM »
::) Get over yourself you douchebag. Like the ''bum'' you're just a human being seeking. Your seeking is no different than his. Because your seeking is of higher order you think your life is anymore worth living? No. It isn't. As a matter of fact you're a lot more likely to be left unfulfilled. And you fucking deserve it.

I could go on for days but TL;DR you're a scumbag with a lot to learn.

8) 8) 8)

Jackpot bro.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2013, 09:05:12 PM »
Honestly, I`d rather have the Bum`s outlook on life than Cholo4Life.

He is only motivated by things he can never have and puts his entire self worth in meaningless possessions.  The entire opposite outlook the bum has.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
I once talked to a guy briefly who said he lost his wife and two kids in a car wreck. He was the only one who lived including the person who hit them. If the story he told me was true, I guess getting a job wasn't too high on his list of things to do for the rest of his life. So he drank himself numb and lives on the streets. Everyone has their tipping point.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2013, 09:56:58 PM »
Unlike the bum (no quotation marks) a number of people rely on me for their financial well-being and livelihood. Based on that fact, I do believe my life is of greater value than this character's. I have no religious hang-ups so the touch-feely notion that everyone has "value" is meaningless to me.
You are a piece of shit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2013, 10:10:04 PM »
Ummm. No.

Don't worry, nobodies taking you anywhere big cat.