Author Topic: off to Toronto  (Read 2994 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
off to Toronto
« on: May 29, 2013, 09:43:53 PM »
For the Toronto pro show and the Ontario's

Anyone going ?  8)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: off to Toronto
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:48:56 PM »
 ::)

I was trying to get a job there, but you're wasting money on a bbing show.  Good Luck, man.

Say "hello" to Manuela for me.  :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 09:53:32 PM »

I was trying to get a job there, but you're wasting money on a bbing show.  Good Luck, man.

I work for the promoters, I am taken care of, even my 3 day hotel room  ;)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 09:56:22 PM »
What do you do for the promoters?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 10:03:15 PM »
What do you do for the promoters?
I am the stage marshal for the Ontario's (a whopping 400 entries) I am dreading this actually but they divided it into 2 days, so all the men prejudging go up on Friday and then Sat the woman have prejudging in the morning and the the finals are in the afternoon

Then straight to the pro show finals which is done on the same stage. Hopefully Fouad beats Victor  8)

and anything I can help with in between, have to set up trophies and the stage. Tomorrow is weigh ins.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 10:27:54 PM »
Try to be at the Olympia this year and keep Heath behind the line.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 10:36:52 PM »
OTH, keep the schmoeing strong.  :D :D
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 10:41:57 PM »
I work for the promoters, I am taken care of, even my 3 day hotel room  ;)

Ok, that's fair enough.  I take back what I wrote, except for Manuela.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 10:59:06 PM »
OTH, keep the schmoeing strong.  :D :D
;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »
Tell more Pros to post on Getbig.  If they refuse ask them why and then post their responses.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 11:46:56 PM »

Don't work here, it's not worth your time or effort. You won't find something anyway.

Manuela (what's her last name?)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 11:51:07 PM »

Don't work here, it's not worth your time or effort. You won't find something anyway.

Manuela (what's her last name?)

i would still commute to California.  Give me the negatives, and i can go from there.  it's better than Vancouver.

manuela testolini

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 11:56:57 PM »
i would still commute to California.  Give me the negatives, and i can go from there.  it's better than Vancouver.

manuela testolini

Well, it all depends on your profession.

If you're doing something that pays good money, then you can afford a nice life with good luxuries, and visit only the good parts of town.

If you're an average joe looking for a service job, then all you'll get is minimum wage factory work that'll break your back. Everything is expensive too.

I'd much rather live in Vancouver or California than Toronto. Plus, you won't find many good looking women here. Most are disgusting immigrants.

I'm actually interested in hearing why you chose Toronto?  

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 12:25:17 AM »
I am the stage marshal for the Ontario's (a whopping 400 entries) I am dreading this actually but they divided it into 2 days, so all the men prejudging go up on Friday and then Sat the woman have prejudging in the morning and the the finals are in the afternoon

Then straight to the pro show finals which is done on the same stage. Hopefully Fouad beats Victor  8)

and anything I can help with in between, have to set up trophies and the stage. Tomorrow is weigh ins.

Good on you mate.

Without guys like you, promoters could not run shows.

Hope you enjoy the weekend.

TD

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 12:36:03 AM »

Well, it all depends on your profession.

If you're doing something that pays good money, then you can afford a nice life with good luxuries, and visit only the good parts of town.

If you're an average joe looking for a service job, then all you'll get is minimum wage factory work that'll break your back. Everything is expensive too.

I'd much rather live in Vancouver or California than Toronto. Plus, you won't find many good looking women here. Most are disgusting immigrants.

I'm actually interested in hearing why you chose Toronto?  

duel citizenship has its' advantages for me.  i'm not sure about the next guy.  i work in the clinical sector. i enjoy the steel jungle but NY isn't my cup of tea.  Soa Paulo would work, but that's a completely different can of worms.  Penetration into money is almost impossible unless you generate your source from offshore.

I've received offers but in Vancouver.  Someone said, it's mostly red dot Indians and Asians.  There's enough of that in Southern Cali.

No problem here with ethnic mixed race women.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 01:03:16 AM »
duel citizenship has its' advantages for me.  i'm not sure about the next guy.  i work in the clinical sector. i enjoy the steel jungle but NY isn't my cup of tea.  Soa Paulo would work, but that's a completely different can of worms.  Penetration into money is almost impossible unless you generate your source from offshore.

I've received offers but in Vancouver.  Someone said, it's mostly red dot Indians and Asians.  There's enough of that in Southern Cali.

No problem here with ethnic mixed race women.

Red dot Indians and Asians are what makes up the bulk of immigrants across Canada. We have a shit ton of them here.

If you want quality women, i suggest you go to Montreal. You have to learn French though, which is not a bad thing really.

If you want to get paid well, go to Alberta. You will get at least 30-40% more money for the doing the same thing anywhere else in Canada.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 01:28:38 AM »
Sounds like fun! You can't beat free. that's a nice little package deal for free. You love the sport so helping out is no big deal. I am sure you will have a great time! let us know how it goes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 01:37:42 AM »
Good on you mate.

Without guys like you, promoters could not run shows.

Hope you enjoy the weekend.

TD
Thanks

Sounds like fun! You can't beat free. that's a nice little package deal for free. You love the sport so helping out is no big deal. I am sure you will have a great time! let us know how it goes.
thanks bro, ya Jim Morris and Ron Hache are the promoters and friends of mine, they are the nicest guys (no homo) always take care of us and treat us good and ya I love Bodybuilding so might as well participate any way I can.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 03:37:12 AM »
Lotsa good pubs in TO. Make sure to hit some to help wash away the schmoe shame. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 03:42:59 AM »
Lotsa good pubs in TO. Make sure to hit some to help wash away the schmoe shame.  
it's difficult to bunt a 100 mph fastball.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 03:47:27 AM »
It is difficult to bunt a 100 mph fastball.
Pretty difficult to get the bat off your shoulders at that speed, my friend.   ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 04:50:09 AM »

Red dot Indians and Asians are what makes up the bulk of immigrants across Canada. We have a shit ton of them here.

If you want quality women, i suggest you go to Montreal. You have to learn French though, which is not a bad thing really.

If you want to get paid well, go to Alberta. You will get at least 30-40% more money for the doing the same thing anywhere else in Canada.

LOL.  it's not like i can hand pick.  offered in VC, scouted in TOR about 2 years ago, but nothing materialized.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 06:03:26 AM »
unsure if it's worth 54$ to see Kai Greene prance around

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013, 08:46:25 AM »
If you see a guy at the expo with Jays Bautista shirt on, wearing 2 chains, not big or swole at all, with a full beard that's prob me and say hi to me guy.

I'm basically going to snap pics of girls and meet Kai Greene. Won't even say hi to Phil Cheath if I run into him.

I hope Cormier is there cuz Jill Rudison is competing and if he is I'm gonna give him a 1/4 weed

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 08:49:58 AM »
Stay away from RAtard.