Author Topic: For weed smokers ...  (Read 21647 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: For weed smokers ...
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2013, 04:01:20 PM »
hell you can have a seizure and die if you come off benzos cold turkey

I know. I never liked it. It just made me extremely sleepy. I used to know people that pop this shit little breath mints.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »
Man o man, could you imagine the people if the supply of all drugs and alcohol dried up, Lets say from...Economic collapse? People coming off SSRIs    :-X People stopping cold turkey years of opiate and benzo abuse  :-X Meth and Heroin addicts  :-X :-X :-X Even people from cigarettes. Here is your zombie apocalypse.
Exacty economy collapse, how much money goes into addictions, not to mention drug rehabs and the government making money off prison's and such.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2013, 04:03:15 PM »
Too much money to be made I don't think it'll ever happen. lol

Would be a trip though.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2013, 04:06:31 PM »
Too much money to be made I don't think it'll ever happen. lol

Would be a trip though.

That would be an awesome movie and an awesome book...

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2013, 04:07:35 PM »
I know. I never liked it. It just made me extremely sleepy. I used to know people that pop this shit little breath mints.

i like kpins every now and then for certain social situations. but you gotta take breaks to make sure the tolerance doesn't build

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2013, 06:03:19 AM »
wrong.

nothing of his nature has ever been found, in fact it's the opposite. Also, comparing nicotine to cannabinoids is stupid.

Have you been able to discern any effect on cognitive function as a result of your use (e.g., ability to remember things, speed and accuracy of reasoning).

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2013, 06:09:09 AM »
I didn't read the whole thread. I do know that weed smokers just do not quit. All the people I know who have gotten into it smoke practically around the clock.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2013, 07:45:43 AM »
I didn't read the whole thread. I do know that weed smokers just do not quit. All the people I know who have gotten into it smoke practically around the clock.

This.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2013, 08:04:17 AM »
Have you been able to discern any effect on cognitive function as a result of your use (e.g., ability to remember things, speed and accuracy of reasoning).

yes, it impairs my memory and accuracy of reasoning. It's positives outweigh that however.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2013, 08:39:05 AM »
I enjoy a little ganja from time to time but like all things moderation is the key. 
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2013, 11:13:36 AM »
I enjoy a little ganja from time to time but like all things moderation is the key. 

This.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2013, 03:48:40 PM »
Kings of Cannabis trailer

dustin

« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2013, 04:36:26 PM »
I'm pumped. My designated grower just chopped the trees down and they're drying now. I've got a medical marijuana exemption and used to grow myself but because I bought a house it was too much trouble driving across town. This is the first grow with a designated grower and he's done a great job from the look of things. We'll do one more grow and then my license will be expired though.

Weed is super cheap in Canada because of the new laws coming next year. Tons of people are selling their equipment and people who can grow legally are growing and pumping out as much as possible. $1000 for a pound everywhere. My garage is half full of brand new grow equipment that I can't get rid of. Fucking blows. I've got enough gear to do a hundred plant grow but if it's not legal, I'm not going to risk it. Might make a microcabinet and just grow a couple baby plants as a side project but nothing big. Anything more than 6 plants is a mandatory minimum of around a year and they'd probably take my house so fuck that.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2013, 04:44:48 PM »
:o :o :o

$100 a quarter is a good deal in my part of town nowadays. strong stuff though, i didn't mind paying it. but dayum!

lol i paid 75 for a q the other day. its gone already lol

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2013, 04:50:08 PM »
I'm pumped. My designated grower just chopped the trees down and they're drying now. I've got a medical marijuana exemption and used to grow myself but because I bought a house it was too much trouble driving across town. This is the first grow with a designated grower and he's done a great job from the look of things. We'll do one more grow and then my license will be expired though.

Weed is super cheap in Canada because of the new laws coming next year. Tons of people are selling their equipment and people who can grow legally are growing and pumping out as much as possible. $1000 for a pound everywhere. My garage is half full of brand new grow equipment that I can't get rid of. Fucking blows. I've got enough gear to do a hundred plant grow but if it's not legal, I'm not going to risk it. Might make a microcabinet and just grow a couple baby plants as a side project but nothing big. Anything more than 6 plants is a mandatory minimum of around a year and they'd probably take my house so fuck that.

this sounds epic man ill bet your excited as hell. i cant imagine how much you are going to smoke bro i just cannot imagine. light a couple up for me man im dry and taking a little break!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2013, 04:53:32 PM »
I have done all kinds of stupid shit in my life. Weed just messes me up. I would rather drink thirty Redbull and vodkas than mess with that stuff. Does not work to make me relax. The problem to me with pot is that many people just live on it all day during work and shit. You can't have a couple drinks, but you can get high as fuck every chance you get. I do understand this goes on with other drugs. Potheads are just annoying.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2013, 05:01:48 PM »
I have done all kinds of stupid shit in my life. Weed just messes me up. I would rather drink thirty Redbull and vodkas than mess with that stuff. Does not work to make me relax. The problem to me with pot is that many people just live on it all day during work and shit. You can't have a couple drinks, but you can get high as fuck every chance you get. I do understand this goes on with other drugs. Potheads are just annoying.

hmm. that means that the singular time you tried weed, you didnt do it right.

trust me. i dont care what ANYONE says. if you have tried weed once and dislike it, you havent smoked it properly or in sufficient quantity. smoke a whole blunt of nice exotic and watch some TV after a long day. then go an make some food. Can't be beaten bro.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2013, 05:06:45 PM »
smoke of anykind causes enough microscopic tumors to fuck up the electricity flowing pathways of your body that was in perfect design until you fuck it up with meat and smoke
A

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2013, 05:11:37 PM »
I've tried weed with a few friends 2 years ago, I kept smoking weekly with them for like 5 months or so back then, but I could easily quit it, not sure if it wasn't enough time for being addict, but I just didn't feel the need of it in my life, even tho I like acid from time to time :D with or without wouldn't make a diff for me, so I chose to quit smoking, but my friends kept going, we usually smoked 1 or 2 joints at weekends, now some of them are smoking like 6 or 7 a day lol, based on them I'd say it is addictive, tho they say they aren't addict  ;D

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2013, 05:14:50 PM »

hmm. that means that the singular time you tried weed, you didnt do it right.

trust me. i dont care what ANYONE says. if you have tried weed once and dislike it, you havent smoked it properly or in sufficient quantity. smoke a whole blunt of nice exotic and watch some TV after a long day. then go an make some food. Can't be beaten bro.

Dude. My brother is a huge smoker. My ex GF went from wake and back to bedtime. I've smoked a little more than one time.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2013, 05:24:09 PM »
Dude. My brother is a huge smoker. My ex GF went from wake and back to bedtime. I've smoked a little more than one time.

was making a generalized comment

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2013, 05:24:14 PM »

My first time smoking was equal to a mental rape experience. I will never forget it. I tried again 4 months later and it progressively got more "fun". Then I discovered food, then I discovered music. Then I discovered the lack of stress and relaxation, then social benefits if you are a natural introvert like me. This stuff has too many benefits for us not to be using it. They know this. It would put the paper industry out of business just on the hemp side alone saving trees! And it would severely cripple the pharmaceutical industry. This is why it's not federally legal. But the people have finally said Fuck you, you're wrong and we're doing it anyway!

I'm high, sorry for the ramble.  8)

dustin

« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2013, 05:58:55 PM »

this sounds epic man ill bet your excited as hell. i cant imagine how much you are going to smoke bro i just cannot imagine. light a couple up for me man im dry and taking a little break!

It's good and bad. I didn't grow anything for a couple of years despite holding a license and as soon as I got a designated grower that I trust, we only have the opportunity to squeeze out two grows before the license expires. He'll probably go underground and just grow illegally and I'll have $10,000 worth of equipment that I probably won't get more than a couple thousand for. Lights, hoods, reflectors, digital ballasts, tons of shit sitting in my garage wasting space. Almost ready to leave it on the side of the road and let the scavengers pick it up. All my equipment's only been used for a couple of grows, some of it I haven't even used. :(

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2013, 06:02:01 PM »
It's good and bad. I didn't grow anything for a couple of years despite holding a license and as soon as I got a designated grower that I trust, we only have the opportunity to squeeze out two grows before the license expires. He'll probably go underground and just grow illegally and I'll have $10,000 worth of equipment that I probably won't get more than a couple thousand for. Lights, hoods, reflectors, digital ballasts, tons of shit sitting in my garage wasting space. Almost ready to leave it on the side of the road and let the scavengers pick it up. All my equipment's only been used for a couple of grows, some of it I haven't even used. :(

damn man that sucks. but hey at least you it some right?? and besides you'll have so much damn bud you wont even need to grow or buy for many many months

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2013, 12:21:12 PM »
Kings of Cannabis full documentary