Author Topic: Gay 'Cutest Couple' at NY high school  (Read 7224 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Gay 'Cutest Couple' at NY high school
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »
I'm referring to the fact that white men are the pillars of the first world.

there is a circular logic to that, in that white men got to name their culture "first world", also the definition of white keeps changing.  Were the Romans white?  The Greeks?  The Egyptians?  Not too long ago white only meant northern European.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2013, 06:47:07 PM »
HIV is not discriminating, this virus which can result in AIDS is available to anyone having unsafe sexual relations. There is no such thing as "gay AIDS" to believe that is simply ignorant.

One of the reasons HIV is frequently found in the gay community is because gay folks tend to have more sex. Some of them are foolish enough to have unprotected sex.

Load of crap. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2013, 06:47:51 PM »
I'm not talking about homosexuals.  We have a population problem, I hope homosexuality is shoved down everyone's throats even more.

This - and the gaps that have been created are busily filled with imbeciles who are anything but tolerant.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2013, 07:16:25 PM »
there is a circular logic to that, in that white men got to name their culture "first world", also the definition of white keeps changing.  Were the Romans white?  The Greeks?  The Egyptians?  Not too long ago white only meant northern European.

I don't believe anything of this is accurate. 
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2013, 08:15:54 PM »
I think we're pretty close to a third world country already, with income inequality at an all time high, but that has nothing to do with respecting people and celebrating whom they love.

Have you been to a third world country lately?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2013, 08:17:08 PM »
Load of crap. 

You are living the dream. Hopefully, you won't die from this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2013, 08:24:53 PM »
I'm not talking about homosexuals.  We have a population problem, I hope homosexuality is shoved down everyone's throats even more.

It pleases me to no end to know that I am not only person who thinks the world is over populated. Successful economies are built on a guarantee that the population will ever increase (like a giant universal pyramid scheme). If the population decreases, major adjustments will have to be made.

Some people believe slavery ended with the civil war. Slavery has many faces. The civil war was but a hiccup in the scope of world slavery. Over population is one of the fertilizers for slavery.