Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 149099 times)

whitewidow

Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2013, 04:57:40 AM »
Geez think how many pins this guy went through during that 12-14 weeks. he probably went through about 1,000 pins if he used a clean one for each injection including the synthol injections.he did not mention using any oral steroids except he said anadrol made him get swollen nips and claimed it was a progesterone. But he did not say he used any during this cycle .He just mentioned taking proviron. I do believe all the anchileries were in oral liquid form.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2013, 05:05:21 AM »
It's like he took every bit of broscience from the gym and online, piled it up, and followed it with little or no forethought. ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2013, 05:18:23 AM »
make me wonder again if i should get "pharmaceutical grade" test

since i dont use a lot i gotta be sure it's pure and accurately dosed?

i wonder

ukjeff

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2013, 05:20:55 AM »
I look better now natty than he does off season.
And Im almost 48.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2013, 05:56:16 AM »
know a dude that was over 5g per week to place pretty close to dead last in his class at masters nationals.........age does not always equal wisdom.  magnum knows him  ;)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner's Drug Stack [Video]
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2013, 06:20:43 AM »

I also notice that he is editing his Youtube page, there is not one negative comment about his stupidity.

Not one? I just looked and by my estimation, about 15% of the comments are negative:
"Have fun trying to turn 40 lol"
"I dont understand people who use synthol, it looks so fucking retarded."
"you are incredibly small for the amount of shit u did"
"You look out of breath maube you should take a couple days off the juice and go on to cardio"
"Young rich piana"
"this dude is gunna die young"

Now, maybe in UKJeff-world these comments don't qualify as negative, but in the reality-based world, they are.  You can make your own negative points without prevarication, don't you think?  Have a good day.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2013, 06:37:14 AM »
Geez think how many pins this guy went through during that 12-14 weeks. he probably went through about 1,000 pins if he used a clean one for each injection including the synthol injections.

Good question! He must be using a lot of injection sites, too. Wonder if he's ever hit a nerve or had an infection?  I'd be worried about nerve damage if I were him.

ukjeff

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2013, 06:44:51 AM »
Now, maybe in UKJeff-world these comments don't qualify as negative, but in the reality-based world, they are.  You can make your own negative points without prevarication, don't you think?  Have a good day.

Dont you think they could have been added since I looked you dumb fucker?

ukjeff

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2013, 06:45:55 AM »
Wonder if he's ever hit a nerve or had an infection?
Yep, he had an abscess drained at one point, its in one of his other equally stupid vids.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2013, 07:02:30 AM »
Here he is at the Contra Costa

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2013, 07:10:38 AM »
what's with all the tongue out thing?
T

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2013, 07:13:04 AM »
Obvious question, how does this kid pay for all this stuff? Dealing, or kneeling?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2013, 07:20:52 AM »
Obvious question, how does this kid pay for all this stuff? Dealing, or kneeling?

X2..lets bring reality into this...Im gonna go with kneeling and opening gape...with a side of online jerking off..it's the only way I see this Einstein receiving any form of consistent income..plus look at his room, the place was meant for online homo videos..if he was in any legitimate job he would forgo putting out videos like that one..normal people don't do videos like that...

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2013, 07:24:56 AM »
his dosages aren't even that high.

1500 test? big deal

I only counted about 600 tren and masteron, unless I missed something.. watching at work so maybe I didn't pay attention

winny at 300-400? so what? that's 50/day.

proviron? he had to be using homebrew to be increasing his dose by 20mg's.. 60mg, 80mg, ect... still, 80/day? big deal

the ghrp6 is a waste of money, esp since he's only using two doses/day.

insulin is too low to do any GROWING benefit.. he may get a lil pump, that's it.... although, he's fucking fat, so he's probabaly got the timing wrong still.

so 1500 test, tren and mast 1200, winny 400, proviron 500 = total 3600....400mg short of that magic number 4k.

and before that he was running 1500 test and 900 deca... sooooooo......

I don't get all the " those are sky high doses!!!" comments... obviously from ppl who don't know any better.

not that this kid knows any better or understands what the drugs are doing... "dht drugs condition the muscle". .. bwahahahaa.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2013, 07:27:49 AM »
Just the finishing touch...

Bostin Loyd describes the drugs he used and what he went through to take a Open overall at the age of 21.

Dave Palumbo was his coach.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

21 years old.

Out of breath, from talking.

Marvellous.

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2013, 07:34:13 AM »

1500 test? big deal

I only counted about 600 tren and masteron, unless I missed something.. watching at work so maybe I didn't pay attention

proviron? he had to be using homebrew to be increasing his dose by 20mg's.. 60mg, 80mg, ect... still, 80/day? big deal

insulin is too low to do any GROWING benefit.. he may get a lil pump, that's it.... although, he's fucking fat, so he's probabaly got the timing wrong still.

so 1500 test, tren and mast 1200, winny 400, proviron 500 = total 3600....400mg short of that magic number 4k.

I don't get all the " those are sky high doses!!!" comments... obviously from ppl who don't know any better.

not that this kid knows any better or understands what the drugs are doing... "dht drugs condition the muscle". .. bwahahahaa.

No you would have to watch it again he was up to this

1,500 mg Test- a week
800mg deca-a week
950mg tren- a week
950mg-masteron -a week
400mg primo- a week
inject winny- 400mg a week
80mg mcg -clen
50-100mg proviron
4-Iu HGH
GHRP
lots of synthol- 3 shots in every muscle he trained
lots of anchileries-arimidex,nolvadex,letrozol,that shit similar to cabergoline

that is ALOT OF SHIT!

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2013, 07:44:44 AM »

he could be sponsored by a UGL lab basically a UGL lab will give him all the shit he needs for his show maybe that is why he only used 4 IU of HGH, and in return he pimps the UGL sponsoring him. Not on a vodeo on-line but to his friends and to people at the gym. He either gives them the sources email or he might sell it himself. gay 4 pay is a possibility but maybe just a UGL sponsorship as of now, but then again he could have dirty knee burns already.

At 21 that lifestyle is impossible to live unless you are dealing drugs,or get your drugs by a UGL on a sponsorship basis,but a UGL does not pay for your food so he has to do something for cash. hell he could be sucking daves cock for all we know. drug dealing or gay 4 pay. No bodybuilder at that age can hold a job and train and use gear full time like he does.

He riminds me of a young derek anthony. I mean for gods sake the guy was in special ed that is why he is sticking his tongue out looking all stupid. Derek anthony used to do that shit and palumbo did that shit too. Now that I heard he was in special ed it all makes sense! he is retarded! I notice dave worked with derek anthony and billy gunz. I think they are all retarded,just not right in their heads!

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2013, 07:46:46 AM »
what's with all the tongue out thing?

He was in special ed growing uo. he is retarded another derek anthony! Derek did that same tongue out pose like a fucking retard! This guy is headed for a life of prostitution and drug dealing probably just prostitution as I think he does not have the smarts to be a successful drug dealer.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2013, 07:49:16 AM »
Dont you think they could have been added since I looked you dumb fucker?

Dumb fucker?  You could at least pay me the respect of using some british slang, ya bloody hobknocker.  lol

And, as a matter of fact, I did consider the possibility that an overly opinionated jackass like you seem to be could have erroneously jumped to a faulty conclusion based on a premature assessment, yes.  I wouldn't have said shit about it if you'd qualified your editing accusation by prefacing it with something like, "Is seems like...".

And really, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings with my UKJeff-world comment but it was warranted, imo.  See, what I meant was that you frequently seem to disagree with folks here is all.  Which is no big deal, really.  But if you're gonna be such a hater, trying to have a sense of humour (lol, u brits with your extra vowels) will make it more palatable to all.  

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2013, 07:53:16 AM »

1500 test? big deal

I completely agree.  Not high overall dosages these days at all.  BTW, when reading the youtube comments (to see if UKJeff was right about there being no negative comments -- which would be a first on youtube for ANY video) Bostin says that he misspoke and never used insulin at all.  Said he meant GH.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2013, 07:56:14 AM »
No you would have to watch it again he was up to this

1,500 mg Test- a week
800mg deca-a week
950mg tren- a week
950mg-masteron -a week
400mg primo- a week
inject winny- 400mg a week
80mg mcg -clen
50-100mg proviron
4-Iu HGH
GHRP
lots of synthol- 3 shots in every muscle he trained
lots of anchileries-arimidex,nolvadex,letrozol,that shit similar to cabergoline

that is ALOT OF SHIT!

I think he dropped the deca when he added tren..... still, that's not a lot of shit.

why he was using adex and letro at the sime time? I dunno.

the shit similar to caber is prami... which I prefer to caber.

why he's wasting money on 400 primo a week I don't understand. could add another 600 masteron for the price.

Now, about how he pays?

lets see... 1500g test = $2, we'll ROUND UP the costs for tren at $8 and mast $8, proviron? shit, maybe $10 i'd have to check my #'s, been a while since I've made it winny? $1...

so in total his AAS cost him $29... we'll round up to $40 including supplies per WEEK.

plus what a bottle of prami, adex, nolva, per month maybe $60... plus adding letro towards the end, another $30 MAX,

so that's 120/mon AAS, 60/mon aux shit... now the ghrp6? depends on how much he bought... still cheap though..

so he can get all that for less than $200/month... and that's ROUNDED UP quite a bit.

even if he paid double that, it's still $400/month, and judging by where he's filming, he doesn't pay a much rent. lol. he acutally looks like he lives with his parents. lol.... or at best, he lives with his gf and that splits costs 50%.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2013, 08:05:35 AM »
Are his parents millionaires or how does he do it? ???

Seriously, the medical bill for those 12 weeks must be around 20-30k...

whitewidow

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2013, 08:29:10 AM »
I think he dropped the deca when he added tren..... still, that's not a lot of shit.

why he was using adex and letro at the sime time? I dunno.

the shit similar to caber is prami... which I prefer to caber.

why he's wasting money on 400 primo a week I don't understand. could add another 600 masteron for the price.

Now, about how he pays?

lets see... 1500g test = $2, we'll ROUND UP the costs for tren at $8 and mast $8, proviron? shit, maybe $10 i'd have to check my #'s, been a while since I've made it winny? $1...

so in total his AAS cost him $29... we'll round up to $40 including supplies per WEEK.

plus what a bottle of prami, adex, nolva, per month maybe $60... plus adding letro towards the end, another $30 MAX,

so that's 120/mon AAS, 60/mon aux shit... now the ghrp6? depends on how much he bought... still cheap though..

so he can get all that for less than $200/month... and that's ROUNDED UP quite a bit.

even if he paid double that, it's still $400/month, and judging by where he's filming, he doesn't pay a much rent. lol. he acutally looks like he lives with his parents. lol.... or at best, he lives with his gf and that splits costs 50%.

Your math is way off! he spent way more than that if he paid for it.
Yes he was using more around 4-6 weeks out and every week he was using a 10ml vial of tren wich is on the average 50$, a 10ml vial of masteron wich is on the average 50$, a 15ml of Test depending on the ester lets say it was Test E that is at least 35$ for 10ml if not 45$. 400mg primo that is like half a 10ml vial wich is usually about 60$ for UGL primo so lets say 25-30$ for the primo. 400mg of winny same thing half a 10ml vial lets say 20$. Then the HGH,GRHP, the synthol and anchileries just week 6 would cost estimating-just the gear-290$ plus the HGH,synthol,GHRP and the anchileries plus the prami add in at least another 100$. 390$ for just week 6 plus food and any OTC supplements he was also using melanotan. I think the food just for a week would cost 100-150$. jay cuttler spends 600$ just on sushi a week.

Not saying bostin does that bbut we don't know what he spends on food plus he might use some street drugs too. so his weekly bill for gear when it gets down to week 6 is 290$ plus the HGH,GHRP and anchileries,synthol maybe add another 100$ if not 150$ so that is up to 440$ for the gear, HGH,peptides and anchileries, plus food,supplements and recreation activities, gas for his car, random living expenses- at least another 150$ that is 590$ a week at the least. Hell when I trained hard and used alot of gear not nearly that much but I spent at least 300$ on just food,OTC supplements and gas a week plus my living expenses and gear probably add in another 200$. going out on the weekends and partying another 150-200$. I was at 650$ and I didn't nearly use that much shit. alot of my money went towards food,living expenses and gas. plus everybody likes to go out at least a night a week and have fun and it cost at least 100$ to go have a good time on the town. The guys bill is way higher then you or I probably estimate! jay cutler spent more per week then I did just on sushi.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2013, 09:36:52 AM »
Your math is way off! he spent way more than that if he paid for it.
Yes he was using more around 4-6 weeks out and every week he was using a 10ml vial of tren wich is on the average 50$, a 10ml vial of masteron wich is on the average 50$, a 15ml of Test depending on the ester lets say it was Test E that is at least 35$ for 10ml if not 45$. 400mg primo that is like half a 10ml vial wich is usually about 60$ for UGL primo so lets say 25-30$ for the primo. 400mg of winny same thing half a 10ml vial lets say 20$. Then the HGH,GRHP, the synthol and anchileries just week 6 would cost estimating-just the gear-290$ plus the HGH,synthol,GHRP and the anchileries plus the prami add in at least another 100$. 390$ for just week 6 plus food and any OTC supplements he was also using melanotan. I think the food just for a week would cost 100-150$. jay cuttler spends 600$ just on sushi a week.

Not saying bostin does that bbut we don't know what he spends on food plus he might use some street drugs too. so his weekly bill for gear when it gets down to week 6 is 290$ plus the HGH,GHRP and anchileries,synthol maybe add another 100$ if not 150$ so that is up to 440$ for the gear, HGH,peptides and anchileries, plus food,supplements and recreation activities, gas for his car, random living expenses- at least another 150$ that is 590$ a week at the least. Hell when I trained hard and used alot of gear not nearly that much but I spent at least 300$ on just food,OTC supplements and gas a week plus my living expenses and gear probably add in another 200$. going out on the weekends and partying another 150-200$. I was at 650$ and I didn't nearly use that much shit. alot of my money went towards food,living expenses and gas. plus everybody likes to go out at least a night a week and have fun and it cost at least 100$ to go have a good time on the town. The guys bill is way higher then you or I probably estimate! jay cutler spent more per week then I did just on sushi.

gram of test 1.2, gram deca 2, gram of tren ace 8, gram of mast prop,di-prop,or enan 8, gram of primo 25, gram of proviron 11.

not saying he's smart enough to figure out how to do it, but it's entirely possible to run a gram of EACH of those drugs each week for $55.5/wk PLUS  benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, oil, and a 4.50$ .45 whatman filter... soo MAYBE $60/wk, including shipping. on 6g/wk AAS alone.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2013, 09:39:57 AM »
gram of test 1.2, gram deca 2, gram of tren ace 8, gram of mast prop,di-prop,or enan 8, gram of primo 25, gram of proviron 11.

not saying he's smart enough to figure out how to do it, but it's entirely possible to run a gram of EACH of those drugs each week for $55.5/wk PLUS  benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, oil, and a 4.50$ .45 whatman filter... soo MAYBE $60/wk, including shipping. on 6g/wk AAS alone.

add in a gram of winny for $2.. so 57.5

plus PEG300.... and possible ethyl oleate... so maybe $62/wk for 7g/wk... even at 3500mg/wk (half gram per drug) he'd be at $31/wk.