Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 148829 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2013, 12:34:04 AM »
your prices should be about 10$ a unit higher and up.

those prices are what a guy two hands away from the manufacturer will pay. most guys arent lucky enough to have that link.

70-80$ is average street price for any 250 test. 60-70 for prop. 80-90 for tren ace. prolly closer to 120 for primo etc. eq anywhere from 80-110 for 10ml. var your looking a 90-120 for 50 20mg tabs all day long.

this guys is spending a small fortune a month when you add in thr gh and other peptides.

I think most people who use the amounts he is using have figured out a way to get it cheaper than that.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2013, 01:37:43 AM »
Needs to do a training video with Jason Genova.

needs to mentor genova on ped abuse

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2013, 02:02:46 AM »
Personally his choice agents or his steroid regimen was horrible, no equipoise, no anavar, no halotestin, no anadrol, no test suspension, no propionate......if he would replace the synthol with a cocktail of sostenon, test suspension, winstrol, and equipoise he would look 100 times better
lol the dude come in shredded and dry and looked amazing ...100 times better lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2013, 02:04:06 AM »
needs to mentor genova on ped abuse
with cswols help he would have looked 100x better

ukjeff

« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2013, 02:27:26 AM »
I'm just curious about how you KNOW that doubling your dosage wouldn't have yielded an improvement significant to justify it.  Is this more a statement about your values (or heck, even about the money you had budgeted for gear) rather than how much you could have improved going from 750mg/week to 1500mg/ week?

And, wait a sec, National level?  What nation are we talking about?  Wales?

So back in your day....<I need to stop there, haha>   UKJeff, you are destined to be this board's Vince Basile someday.  True or not true?:  In the last year or two you have yelled the sentence, "You kids get off my lawn!"
I used 750mgs a week and once went up to a gram and felt physically sick and unable to eat properly and my training suffered, my BP was high and I got nosebleeds, so no 1500 mgs wouldn't have doubled any benefits for me at all.
I took gear when gear was genuine, it was unheard of anyone taking 5 gms of gear back in my day.
I competed and won an area qualifier and competed in the British Finals.
As for the "get off my lawn" comment, stop projecting your idea of what you believe I am saying on others.
I am just saying what I did and what benefits I got from doing it, this thread is about the brilliance/idiocy of Bostin Loyd, not me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2013, 02:29:13 AM »
If his father was a bber, why is he having Palumbo as a "coach" (ahem drug hook up)?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2013, 02:33:07 AM »
I used 750mgs a week and once went up to a gram and felt physically sick and unable to eat properly and my training suffered, my BP was high and I got nosebleeds, so no 1500 mgs wouldn't have doubled any benefits for me at all.
I took gear when gear was genuine, it was unheard of anyone taking 5 gms of gear back in my day.
As for the "get off my lawn" comment, stop projecting your idea of what you believe I am saying on others.
I am just saying what I did and what benefits I got from doing it, this thread is about the brilliance/idiocy of Bostin Loyd, not me.

750mg of what?

People fail to realise that 500mg of test is different than 500mg of tren and it's ridiculous to add miligrams of different compounds.

What exactly have you used? That sounds like a pretty severe reaction.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2013, 02:53:26 AM »
750mg then was like 7grams now lollercopter

whitewidow

« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2013, 03:04:57 AM »

those prices are what a guy two hands away from the manufacturer will pay. most guys arent lucky enough to have that link.

70-80$ is average street price for any 250 test. 60-70 for prop. 80-90 for tren ace. prolly closer to 120 for primo etc. eq anywhere from 80-110 for 10ml. var your looking a 90-120 for 50 20mg tabs all day long.

this guys is spending a small fortune a month when you add in thr gh and other peptides.

I am going on the lower prices of ugl labs since this kid probably gets a discount buying in bulk but there are top ugl's charging exactly the prices I listed. The primo dose I listed is like the cheapest primo out there everything else is on the average.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2013, 03:10:20 AM »

LOL I paid 150$ for 50ml, 100mg/ml of tren and 30ml, 333g/ml of bold. That's how much you can pay if you are lucky here.

Average price for top-notch quality tren is 70$ for 10ml here. If you can afford risking getting bunk shit you can get away with 40$ or something. That's normal street price.

Welcome to Poland.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2013, 03:18:02 AM »
There still exists genuine gear today, testoviron depot, testex elmu prolongatum, testovis, sustenon (just stoped being sold in portuguese pharmacies). Those 10ml bottles from parts unknown are the ones you should avoid.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2013, 03:21:20 AM »
Testovis? LOL.
Testoviron depot? LOL.
Maybe fucking Omnadren or Testosteron Prolongatum? I will tell you something. It was made in my city. Do you want me to find pictures of guys who were busted PRODUCING fake Jelfa products and sending them... overseas?

If you think you've got legit stuff from european pharmacies in US... You've got another thing comming :DDDD

Here's the truth about stuff from european pharmacies: maybe 5% is from stolen or smuggled somehow and is real, legit stuff. Everything else is just perfect copy of the legal stuff. I've seen fake Jelfa stuff, it's identical. These guys made fortunes on morons thinking they're buying "legit pharma grade stuff". So yeah, they've put real test in these vials. It was underdosed sometimes but who can tell, these morons don't even know how to interpret testosterone lab test (and you can say up to miligram how underdosed your stuff is based on that result). Especially if they were sending it overseas where everyone bought it for twice the Polish price or more.

Truth is, if you haven't seen the script then your Schering, Jelfa stuff is FAKE.

http://www.policja.pl/portal/pol/1/72823/Uderzenie_w_podziemie_anabolikowe.html

Watch this video, tell please why do they have Jelfa ampules in packages? If they buy this from pharmacy wouldn't they want to have this stuff packaged arleady? :D

It's because they produced it themselves and packaged it themselves. These guys were sending this to your holy mother America.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2013, 04:19:47 AM »
Testovis? LOL.
Testoviron depot? LOL.
Maybe fucking Omnadren or Testosteron Prolongatum? I will tell you something. It was made in my city. Do you want me to find pictures of guys who were busted PRODUCING fake Jelfa products and sending them... overseas?

If you think you've got legit stuff from european pharmacies in US... You've got another thing comming :DDDD

Here's the truth about stuff from european pharmacies: maybe 5% is from stolen or smuggled somehow and is real, legit stuff. Everything else is just perfect copy of the legal stuff. I've seen fake Jelfa stuff, it's identical. These guys made fortunes on morons thinking they're buying "legit pharma grade stuff". So yeah, they've put real test in these vials. It was underdosed sometimes but who can tell, these morons don't even know how to interpret testosterone lab test (and you can say up to miligram how underdosed your stuff is based on that result). Especially if they were sending it overseas where everyone bought it for twice the Polish price or more.

Truth is, if you haven't seen the script then your Schering, Jelfa stuff is FAKE.

http://www.policja.pl/portal/pol/1/72823/Uderzenie_w_podziemie_anabolikowe.html

Watch this video, tell please why do they have Jelfa ampules in packages? If they buy this from pharmacy wouldn't they want to have this stuff packaged arleady? :D

It's because they produced it themselves and packaged it themselves. These guys were sending this to your holy mother America.

I live far away from Poland, i was talking about buying the stuff IN the pharmacie. But thanks for the intel.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2013, 04:28:16 AM »
'Honest', done his research bla bla bla. Just another naive drug user who thinks he knows it all. I have seen this type many times.

ukjeff

« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2013, 04:52:12 AM »
750mg of what?

People fail to realise that 500mg of test is different than 500mg of tren and it's ridiculous to add miligrams of different compounds.

What exactly have you used? That sounds like a pretty severe reaction.

I used Testoviron, Testex, Winstrol tabs 2mg Halotestin precontest and Oxitosona (Anapalon) 1 tab a day offseason
I couldn't use Sustanon because they gave me a bad site reaction.
I used a couple of shots testex or testoviron precontest with a few mgs of orals.

Thats it.
I just felt generally unwell if I went any higher, I used to feel rough taking two Anapalon 50s.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2013, 05:04:52 AM »
I used Testoviron, Testex, Winstrol tabs 2mg Halotestin precontest and Oxitosona (Anapalon) 1 tab a day offseason
I used a couple of shots testex or testoviron precontest with a few mgs of orals.

Thats it.
I just felt generally unwell if I went any higher, I used to feel rough taking two Anapalon 50s.
pussy =D

ukjeff

« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2013, 05:06:21 AM »
Yep, I could have been ill all the time, not enjoyed my life and ended up with a wonderful plastic trophy.

Shame on me.  :)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2013, 05:08:07 AM »

Thats it.

You had it from pharmacy or in the early 90ties I assume? Nowadays it's all fake, you know that?

Anapolon is BS, I would never take this shit and I'm a powerlifter. Maybe I'll try halo one day but it's virtually impossible to get it nowadays.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2013, 05:09:33 AM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2013, 05:24:37 AM »
Yep, I could have been ill all the time, not enjoyed my life and ended up with a wonderful plastic trophy.

Shame on me.  :)
lol  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2013, 05:37:47 AM »
You had it from pharmacy or in the early 90ties I assume? Nowadays it's all fake, you know that?

Anapolon is BS, I would never take this shit and I'm a powerlifter. Maybe I'll try halo one day but it's virtually impossible to get it nowadays.
I had it from a reliable source who bought it abroad direct from the pharmacies, I even went and bought my own.
The Anapalon (Oxitosona) were pharma grade , guys used to go to Andorra back then as you could still buy virtually anything direct from the pharmacy.
I never used multi vials.
I dont use anymore for personal reasons so its irrelevant about fakes, if at any point in the future I decided to take anything i would go abroad and buy direct from the pharmacy.
I went to egypt recently and some of the shit they have on the shelves is laughable there are 10 and 20 mil vials for £8.
If I were to try and buy that in the UK they would be £30, and they are made in the UK?????

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2013, 05:41:39 AM »
very good point,bob.

theres more truth to this than ppl would believe

Nah, that's BS. Deca is veeery underdosed nowadays, same goes for tren. 90% of labs just sell test or oil.

But test is always legit. You can do a lab test and check your results. I've written and article about how to convert blood results to concentration of your gear in Polish, I can translate that.

I've checked it myself and PMP had exactly the declared dose and that's low-end Polish lab. I don't think there's underdosed test around there anymore except from really shit labs. It's just too easy to check it and know with 95% accuracy how much mgs you really are injecting...

Same goes for HGH but when it comes to HGH it's more sensible to check your IGF levels. Less accurate but still fair enough.

For deca and tren you can send your urine sample to lab for anti-doping tests. You will know if there was something in your urine but any estimations would be very inaccurate AFAIK. And it costs way more than blood work (total test is like 10$ here).

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2013, 05:54:00 AM »

Why the trolling in order to follow the updates of this thread ???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2013, 05:54:57 AM »
Personally his choice agents or his steroid regimen was horrible, no equipoise, no anavar, no halotestin, no anadrol, no test suspension, no propionate......if he would replace the synthol with a cocktail of sostenon, test suspension, winstrol, and equipoise he would look 100 times better

It's working for you, so why don't we all jump on that stuff?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2013, 08:03:31 AM »
Why the trolling in order to follow the updates of this thread ???

i was hoping that ukjeff would pick up on this since it's his fellow countrymen who was not a stranger to the sause during his glory days

maybe i can find a pic of ted van der parr, so that i don't leave you out brother