Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 148836 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2013, 08:18:48 AM »
All I stated was he needs to drop the synthol and replace it with a fast acting cocktail in my opinion the synthol is doing nothing for him, many people never learn the way you achieve maximum effect is mix up 12 different drugs in a cocktail and administer it that way

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2013, 08:20:03 AM »
i was hoping that ukjeff would pick up on this since it's his fellow countrymen who was not a stranger to the sause during his glory days

maybe i can find a pic of ted van der parr, so that i don't leave you out brother

Then why not PM him?
I'm not into strongmen stuff and I'm far from being a nationalist.
</off topic>

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2013, 08:27:07 AM »
looks like next step for bostin in the usa's he needs to hire charles glass or chris cormier

ukjeff

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2013, 08:36:18 AM »
The next step for Bostin should be a fucking reality check and that he just cant cut it without destroying his internal organs.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2013, 08:40:13 AM »
Fuck this guy.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2013, 09:26:31 AM »
Re: Bostin's drug protocol, I'm sure that most of us Getbiggers appreciate this kid's uncommon honesty even though most of us also think that he doesn't have the kind of muscle development commensurate with the amount and type of stack he's been using. 

Most of us think (rightly) that Bostin either doesn't know how to train or he's just a very poor responder to BB training & drugs. 

Here's the thing, though:  This is only what Getbiggers think.  I'll say it again:  This is only what Getbiggers think. The sad, sad thing is that there are a bunch of young BB'ing newbs out there who now have a new hero to worship and emulate.   Dollars to doughnuts this guy's email and facebook inbox are filling up with questions from young and naive beginners who are emboldened by this guy's open admissions of his drug protocol.  I just hope that not too many newbs blindly follow this guy's lead.  BB'ing already has a shitty enough reputation with the general public.  I'd hate to see what would happen if some kids die and some congressman or news program gets ahold of this video.  Could be bad.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2013, 11:08:39 AM »
if he's so honest

when will he tell about g4p

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2013, 12:25:42 PM »
Nah, that's BS. Deca is veeery underdosed nowadays, same goes for tren. 90% of labs just sell test or oil.

But test is always legit. You can do a lab test and check your results. I've written and article about how to convert blood results to concentration of your gear in Polish, I can translate that.

I've checked it myself and PMP had exactly the declared dose and that's low-end Polish lab. I don't think there's underdosed test around there anymore except from really shit labs. It's just too easy to check it and know with 95% accuracy how much mgs you really are injecting...

Same goes for HGH but when it comes to HGH it's more sensible to check your IGF levels. Less accurate but still fair enough.

For deca and tren you can send your urine sample to lab for anti-doping tests. You will know if there was something in your urine but any estimations would be very inaccurate AFAIK. And it costs way more than blood work (total test is like 10$ here).

b

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2013, 01:06:49 PM »
You had it from pharmacy or in the early 90ties I assume? Nowadays it's all fake, you know that?

Anapolon is BS, I would never take this shit and I'm a powerlifter. Maybe I'll try halo one day but it's virtually impossible to get it nowadays.

Are we ruining your dealing busisness bro?
I can get legit testoviron, testex, testovis, winstrol, primobolan, anapolon50, veterinarian bold, deca... Hell the only thing i wont find is trenbolone except those 10ml whatever bottles.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2013, 01:28:04 PM »
Are we ruining your dealing busisness bro?
I can get legit testoviron, testex, testovis, winstrol, primobolan, anapolon50, veterinarian bold, deca... Hell the only thing i wont find is trenbolone except those 10ml whatever bottles.

I'm software engineer, thanks for concern.

I'm not talking about UG stuff. I'm talking about pharmgrade stuff. I know for a fact that Jelfas were produced somewhere in Poland in UG lab and sold as "pharm grade", identical copies and it would be foolish to assume that no one is doing same shit with Schering stuff and so on. Hell, there were tons of fake sustanon and enan on our market, as well as fake testovis.

Bro science? Well, you never know for sure but if you take 500mg of deca or 500mg of tren weekly and your prolactin levels remain same then it's very unlikely that what you're injecting is real.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2013, 01:39:53 PM »
I'm software engineer, thanks for concern.

I'm not talking about UG stuff. I'm talking about pharmgrade stuff. I know for a fact that Jelfas were produced somewhere in Poland in UG lab and sold as "pharm grade", identical copies and it would be foolish to assume that no one is doing same shit with Schering stuff and so on. Hell, there were tons of fake sustanon and enan on our market, as well as fake testovis.

Bro science? Well, you never know for sure but if you take 500mg of deca or 500mg of tren weekly and your prolactin levels remain same then it's very unlikely that what you're injecting is real.

the fact that you cant tell what 500mg of tren feels like tells me you have no fucking business talking about wether or tren is 'waaaaaaaay underdosed'

lol
b

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2013, 01:49:10 PM »
the fact that you cant tell what 500mg of tren feels like tells me you have no fucking business talking about wether or tren is 'waaaaaaaay underdosed'

lol
This is very true.   tren ace is def something you "feel" when you are using it.  I doubt most people could tell the difference if someone sold them EQ instead of deca, but tren is in a totally different league.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2013, 01:57:01 PM »

lol

I never judge anything based on my feelings. They are totally irrelevant to me. I can tell, of course, but you will never know for sure because your mind can play tricks on you.

Now, prolactin levels are gonna be high 99% of the time on legit tren. Is bloodwork expensive in US? I've never seen anyone go to lab and do tests in order to estimate how much test he is injecting or check if his estradiol/prolactin is high. Here it is common practice, I had my bloodwork done every month on cycle. It's cheap as shit.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 09, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »
I never judge anything based on my feelings. They are totally irrelevant to me. I can tell, of course, but you will never know for sure because your mind can play tricks on you.

dude. stop. you have no clue what you are talking about.

all you have been spouting off is fucking typical for the internet broscience, in front of a lot of guys who know differently.

just stop trying to save face all your doing is making yourself look more and more retarded with each successive post- and that in itself is pretty remarkable.
b

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: June 09, 2013, 02:02:34 PM »

Now, prolactin levels are gonna be high 99% of the time on legit tren. Is bloodwork expensive in US? I've never seen anyone go to lab and do tests in order to estimate how much test he is injecting or check if his estradiol/prolactin is high. Here it is common practice, I had my bloodwork done every month on cycle. It's cheap as shit.
I don't know, man....I feel like tren is the one compound I can actually just feel if it is right.  I had some weak tren one time and i knew it within 2 weeks.....switched to a different one and withing 4 days I knew it was right.  that just does not happen with many other drugs, with the exception of some orals.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2013, 02:11:23 PM »
dude. stop. you have no clue what you are talking about.

all you have been spouting off is fucking typical for the internet broscience, in front of a lot of guys who know differently.

just stop trying to save face all your doing is making yourself look more and more retarded with each successive post- and that in itself is pretty remarkable.

Of course I have a clue. I've been injecting tren, mostly homebrew (powder ordered from China) and Cyber Labs. I also had fake tren (PMP labs, local shit) and underdosed tren (some bs local lab you won't know). I know few top Polish BB competitors personally and know what they inject. And most importantly, I'm not some anonymous dude posting agressive posts, unlike you.

If you judge quality of your gear based on your feelings, tren or not tren then I don't think I'm the one (see what I did there?) who uses "broscience".

Every competitor I know checks his testosterone levels and prolactin levels if he's not sure about quality of his gear. And sometimes they get bunk stuff. I know national competitor who had... fake GH. He won.

ukjeff

« Reply #166 on: June 09, 2013, 02:17:26 PM »
I've been injecting tren, mostly homebrew (powder ordered from China)
Fuckwit.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2013, 02:37:48 PM »
Of course I have a clue. I've been injecting tren, mostly homebrew (powder ordered from China) and Cyber Labs. I also had fake tren (PMP labs, local shit) and underdosed tren (some bs local lab you won't know). I know few top Polish BB competitors personally and know what they inject. And most importantly, I'm not some anonymous dude posting agressive posts, unlike you.

If you judge quality of your gear based on your feelings, tren or not tren then I don't think I'm the one (see what I did there?) who uses "broscience".

Every competitor I know checks his testosterone levels and prolactin levels if he's not sure about quality of his gear. And sometimes they get bunk stuff. I know national competitor who had... fake GH. He won.

haha so you base your 'opinion' on all tren being 'waaaaaasy underdosed' based on your all TREMENDOUS EXPERIENCE with a UG in china and one other lab?

fuck your dumb.

keep posting sunshine.
b

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »
Hey, i find the term "sunshine" to be quite romantic. Please don't ruin it for me.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2013, 02:49:29 PM »
let me see if I got this right so far.

- all tren is waaaaaaay underdosed

- you need bloodwork to tell if your tren is real

- you know some 'top guys'

am I missing anything? I owe you an apology bro. you are def not an Internet expert. at all.

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2013, 03:05:56 PM »

really. so this 'top level' guy had 'levels checked' and found out he was using fake gh and 'he won'.

he won using fake gh.

he kept taking at after he knew it was fake.

deceiver is a good user name for you cause your nothing but a bullshit attention starved liar.

thanks for playing.
b

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2013, 05:49:04 PM »
You had it from pharmacy or in the early 90ties I assume? Nowadays it's all fake, you know that?

Anapolon is BS, I would never take this shit and I'm a powerlifter. Maybe I'll try halo one day but it's virtually impossible to get it nowadays.

eh... no it ain't.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2013, 06:03:56 PM »
kid looked great at his show no question,over the yrs especially 90's i saw some incredibly gifted young guys his age 19-22 taking a ton for that era and looking good and some guys on almost nothing and looking good as well ,,he's on some regimine now and if he does jr national or jr usa's 1st to get feet wet nationally that will be true test if all this is worth it,,,cycle wise.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2013, 06:52:15 PM »
He certainly has the "by any means necessary" attitude to turn pro.

I've watched his few vids on his YouTube page. He's a likeable kid, especially for his honesty. It's refreshing compared to all the BS we hear regurgitated all the time. Hope he does well and gets lucky with his health and doesn't seriously harm himself long term.

whitewidow

« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2013, 01:27:48 AM »
the world will run out of oil for synthol, gasoline and ester oils if he goes for it

Hell if this kid is going to go for a pro card ,I am going to go into the synthol business, that kid will make me rich.