Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 149624 times)

whitewidow

Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2013, 01:36:32 AM »
Testovis? LOL.
Testoviron depot? LOL.
Maybe fucking Omnadren or Testosteron Prolongatum? I will tell you something. It was made in my city. Do you want me to find pictures of guys who were busted PRODUCING fake Jelfa products and sending them... overseas?

If you think you've got legit stuff from european pharmacies in US... You've got another thing comming :DDDD

Here's the truth about stuff from european pharmacies: maybe 5% is from stolen or smuggled somehow and is real, legit stuff. Everything else is just perfect copy of the legal stuff. I've seen fake Jelfa stuff, it's identical. These guys made fortunes on morons thinking they're buying "legit pharma grade stuff". So yeah, they've put real test in these vials. It was underdosed sometimes but who can tell, these morons don't even know how to interpret testosterone lab test (and you can say up to miligram how underdosed your stuff is based on that result). Especially if they were sending it overseas where everyone bought it for twice the Polish price or more.

Truth is, if you haven't seen the script then your Schering, Jelfa stuff is FAKE.

http://www.policja.pl/portal/pol/1/72823/Uderzenie_w_podziemie_anabolikowe.html

Watch this video, tell please why do they have Jelfa ampules in packages? If they buy this from pharmacy wouldn't they want to have this stuff packaged arleady? :D

It's because they produced it themselves and packaged it themselves. These guys were sending this to your holy mother America.

There is a ton of fake jelfa shit that was going around for years! omnadren went from like 8-10$ a amp down to 2.50$ a amp all of a sudden. Once that happened I knew somebody was countefrfeiting the omnadrens. It seems like there would not be much of a reason to counterfeit the prolangtum since it is just 100mg of Test E. and what about the jelfa metanabol? I was always fishy about ordering that dbol. never heard anybody who had tried it.

As far as the testovirons you have to by the german remedies testovirons from india those are def legit. I don't know about the schering testovirons those are sketchy to buy. You just need to find a good source. If you are from poland you probably know THE UNCLE or OSCARRO THE GROUCH both are from poland and are known for selling fakes. You just have to go off referral to find a good connect and know somebody who has tried the products and can vouch for them.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2013, 02:58:34 AM »
There is a ton of fake jelfa shit that was going around for years! omnadren went from like 8-10$ a amp down to 2.50$ a amp all of a sudden. Once that happened I knew somebody was countefrfeiting the omnadrens. It seems like there would not be much of a reason to counterfeit the prolangtum since it is just 100mg of Test E. and what about the jelfa metanabol? I was always fishy about ordering that dbol. never heard anybody who had tried it.

As far as the testovirons you have to by the german remedies testovirons from india those are def legit. I don't know about the schering testovirons those are sketchy to buy. You just need to find a good source. If you are from poland you probably know THE UNCLE or OSCARRO THE GROUCH both are from poland and are known for selling fakes. You just have to go off referral to find a good connect and know somebody who has tried the products and can vouch for them.

I have no idea who you're talking about, honestly. I may even know them personally but obviously no one has ever mentioned screen names. Information I got is from local dudes that knew some of these guys and they don't know how to use computer so you know. And obviously, as you prolly know, many people hide behind that name. If we're talking about same dudes then they got busted like 1-2 years ago or something. It was pretty agressive police raid, police claims same guys operated in Gdansk AND Krakow and many other cities. These claims weren't confirmed by local guys so I don't know.

You seem to know what you're talking about.

Oh and by the way what I really wanted to say is that "pharma grade" bought online or from local source must be considered UG unless you saw a script. Believe what you want to believe, I'm not trying to sell anything here. But every US guy taking Testoviron/Testovis/Omnadren/whatever and thinking he's taking real stuff from pharmacies is delusional.

But again, believe what you want to believe. If you don't believe me, ask Galeniko :D He's been around muuch longer than me.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2013, 03:22:46 AM »
Hey, i find the term "sunshine" to be quite romantic. Please don't ruin it for me.

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2013, 03:25:49 AM »
Yep, I could have been ill all the time, not enjoyed my life and ended up with a wonderful plastic trophy.

Shame on me.  :)

What makes u think u can even win a plastic trophy?  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2013, 03:45:05 AM »
I don't know, man....I feel like tren is the one compound I can actually just feel if it is right.  I had some weak tren one time and i knew it within 2 weeks.....switched to a different one and withing 4 days I knew it was right.  that just does not happen with many other drugs, with the exception of some orals.

I agree with this! Tren is a steroid you can def feel! First off good tren will usually give you tren cough! Tren cough is very common when using real potent tren. This might sound like Bro-science but you can def tell if your tren is legit if your diet is kind of high in carbs. If high in carbs your body will start to get hot and you will sweat alot. Diets where you are mainly eating just proteins and a small amount of carbs and a small amount of fat will still make you sweat but not as bad if you are eating alot of carbs. Your blood pressure is likely going to go up if your tren is legit and no matter how great your diet is if you are eating 6 meals a day you are going to be getting the sweats and hot flashes wich I think creates the trensomnia. Some of you guys might think what I am saying is bro-science but if your tren is legit and potent you will def get tren cough, if you eat alot of carbs you will sweat alot,if you workout steady you will see some gains within a week not 2 weeks. Tren is some potent stuff and if it is potent you will def feel it working.

as far as injectables go tren works faster then any inject except some Test suspension and Test propionate kicks in very fast as well. Some of you may say the high carb diet has no effect on how tren will make you feel but I feel it does and the one proof nobody can really deny is potent tren will give you tren cough. Real Tren is pretty potent stuff you can def feel it working and it can get uncomfortable if the tren is strong. Now oral steroids of course work faster then any injectable. drugs like halotestin you can feel pretty instantly,halodrol-50 you can feel instantly, anadrol-50 you will feel within 48hrs, potent dbol will kick-in pretty quick 48 hours. orals like anavar,Tbol,winstrol don't feel like they work as instantly however they are working you just don't feel them as rapidly like you do halodrol-50 or anadrol-50,halotestin.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2013, 03:58:05 AM »
I'm software engineer, thanks for concern.

I'm not talking about UG stuff. I'm talking about pharmgrade stuff. I know for a fact that Jelfas were produced somewhere in Poland in UG lab and sold as "pharm grade", identical copies and it would be foolish to assume that no one is doing same shit with Schering stuff and so on. Hell, there were tons of fake sustanon and enan on our market, as well as fake testovis.

Bro science? Well, you never know for sure but if you take 500mg of deca or 500mg of tren weekly and your prolactin levels remain same then it's very unlikely that what you're injecting is real.

If it is so unlikely how come i and the ones o use the same have such great results on one testex ampoul a week only? I also know who use those 10ml bottles and looks the same after 8 weeks on the virtual sauce.
I feel bad that not everyone can get legit steroids but they are in the market. All you need is luck and connections.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2013, 04:51:01 AM »
If it is so unlikely how come i and the ones o use the same have such great results on one testex ampoul a week only? I also know who use those 10ml bottles and looks the same after 8 weeks on the virtual sauce.
I feel bad that not everyone can get legit steroids but they are in the market. All you need is luck and connections.

It may have testosterone inside but that is irrelevant. As I've mentioned guys who made fake Jelfas used to put testosterone inside. You know, when you invest so much to create 1:1 identical copies of boxes, ampules and so on you're unlikely to be cheap on the powder.

Pharma grade is more than just assurance that you have declared concentration. It means it was manufactured in sterile laboratory and you're 100% sure there are no harmful substances inside like heavy metals.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #182 on: June 10, 2013, 08:58:39 AM »
It may have testosterone inside but that is irrelevant. As I've mentioned guys who made fake Jelfas used to put testosterone inside. You know, when you invest so much to create 1:1 identical copies of boxes, ampules and so on you're unlikely to be cheap on the powder.

Pharma grade is more than just assurance that you have declared concentration. It means it was manufactured in sterile laboratory and you're 100% sure there are no harmful substances inside like heavy metals.

listen to this man.

so far we've ascertained he knows 'several top guys' who take 'fake gh' and win their shows as well these 'top guys' also get their blood work done to see if their tren is real, which of course it isnt cause its all either fake or under dosed.

dude. you live in POLAND. you've prolly never even driven in a gas powered automobile. stop trying to sound like your on the inside track of black market anabolics dealing. your life experiences add up to exactly 1/10th of what someone would know whos from a developing country. the only one who doesnt see that your a retard here is you. lol
b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2013, 09:04:28 AM »
at 21 I looked better and was natural, not even pro hormones.  Just ate well and worked out like a mofo.  I knew dozens of guys like him, all drugs blowing up in time for summer but I still slayed more pussy then them all.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2013, 09:08:15 AM »
tommy wishbone, get Bostin up here to LA to get a workout in with CSWOL, lets see how hardcore he is in the gym

ukjeff

« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2013, 09:08:40 AM »
What makes u think u can even win a plastic trophy?  :D
I have several  ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2013, 09:10:11 AM »
Just imagine what this BIG RAMY cat is on by blowing up so much in 3 years

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: June 10, 2013, 09:18:25 AM »
ramy has access to cheaper better anabolics over in egypt, a cc of sostenon in egypt is $1.50 gh is probably 10 dollars

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #188 on: June 10, 2013, 09:26:32 AM »
ramy has access to cheaper better anabolics over in egypt, a cc of sostenon in egypt is $1.50 gh is probably 10 dollars
I'M SURE SHEIKS/SPONSORS TAKEE CARE OF HIM..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #189 on: June 10, 2013, 09:35:49 AM »
I'M SURE SHEIKS/SPONSORS TAKEE CARE OF HIM..

How do I get one of these sponsors?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2013, 09:36:52 AM »
inspirational

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #191 on: June 10, 2013, 09:48:18 AM »
How do I get one of these sponsors?
move to Egypt.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2013, 05:35:56 PM »
<bump!> ......  ;)

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2013, 08:46:13 PM »
well, the kid has a lot of strikes against him. his legs are skinny.. his calves, although thoroughly site-injected are non-existent.  he did get lean.. but his bi's and delts look shitty... he has a decent back.. better than mine at least. lol..

but he has poor drug knowledge and doesn't seem to understand why and how things work... outside of 'bro science' from msg boards (seems like he got his info from cswole. lol)... he'd be better off rummaging though thrift shops and book stores for pharmacology, pathology, & endocrinology textbooks... not just a pdr.  unless he pays somebody to make his drug choices for him he's gonna be limited on how far he goes in shows.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #194 on: June 11, 2013, 05:33:57 AM »
well, the kid has a lot of strikes against him. his legs are skinny.. his calves, although thoroughly site-injected are non-existent.  he did get lean.. but his bi's and delts look shitty... he has a decent back.. better than mine at least. lol..

but he has poor drug knowledge and doesn't seem to understand why and how things work... outside of 'bro science' from msg boards (seems like he got his info from cswole. lol)... he'd be better off rummaging though thrift shops and book stores for pharmacology, pathology, & endocrinology textbooks... not just a pdr.  unless he pays somebody to make his drug choices for him he's gonna be limited on how far he goes in shows.
good post...internet age bbing,,,,no time,no base,want,want,want,right away,,,

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2013, 05:39:25 AM »
good post...internet age bbing,,,,no time,no base,want,want,want,right away,,,

He takes impatience to another level... kid is honest but has serious mental issues  :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2013, 06:11:18 AM »
He takes impatience to another level... kid is honest but has serious mental issues  :-\
GOOD POINT D.P.,,

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2013, 06:13:57 AM »
'I don't guy why this kid uses so many UG drugs but then purchases clen and t3 from "research labs"  doesn't make sense.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2013, 05:42:21 PM »
Neither of these guys used anywhere near half of what this kid says.. and I believe them. Shit, half the stuff, didnt even exist then.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2013, 06:59:47 PM »
Neither of these guys used anywhere near half of what this kid says.. and I believe them. Shit, half the stuff, didnt even exist then.

sad,fuking sad,,they looked as close to perfection as one could achieve 'sans'the bad perms...