Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 149621 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2013, 01:08:47 AM »
sad,fuking sad,,they looked as close to perfection as one could achieve 'sans'the bad perms...

Speak for yourself my Italian brother....I think the Bob Paris bro-flow hair was the icing on the cake.

Coolest homosexual since OneMoreRep.  8)

whitewidow

« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2013, 03:51:08 AM »
well, the kid has a lot of strikes against him. his legs are skinny.. his calves, although thoroughly site-injected are non-existent.  he did get lean.. but his bi's and delts look shitty... he has a decent back.. better than mine at least. lol..

but he has poor drug knowledge and doesn't seem to understand why and how things work... outside of 'bro science' from msg boards (seems like he got his info from cswole. lol)... he'd be better off rummaging though thrift shops and book stores for pharmacology, pathology, & endocrinology textbooks... not just a pdr.  unless he pays somebody to make his drug choices for him he's gonna be limited on how far he goes in shows.

what are you taking about? He has palumbo! ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2013, 07:04:31 AM »
Speak for yourself my Italian brother....I think the Bob Paris bro-flow hair was the icing on the cake.

LOL  UR RIGHT ..paris ok but rory has made some bad hair choices back then...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2013, 07:06:18 AM »

lmao at bro-flow

chiro dropping some quality work of late  8)
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #204 on: June 13, 2013, 07:08:33 AM »
inspirational

I hope you're very sarcastic here

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #205 on: June 13, 2013, 11:09:22 AM »
I hope you're very sarcastic here

240 is never sarcastic.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #206 on: June 13, 2013, 11:50:52 AM »
lmao at bro-flow

chiro dropping some quality work of late  8)

Thank you, thank you....I take great pride in roughly 4% of my posts. Better than schizzo at least, right?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: June 13, 2013, 12:02:46 PM »
Thank you, thank you....I take great pride in roughly 4% of my posts. Better than schizzo at least, right?

shizzo is like piss to your champagne  :-*
T

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner's Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #208 on: June 13, 2013, 12:07:45 PM »

"I have really good genetics"

Guy has just built his body with drugs, no genetic foundation at all, guy will look like this again soon.

Dude has as much natural muscle as a varsity high school football player

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 13, 2013, 05:16:18 PM »
The big news is he just got a tat to cover a "scar"!

He may die trying..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #210 on: June 13, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #211 on: June 13, 2013, 05:25:35 PM »

He may die trying..

Epic low IQ forever branded onto his oil filled body.

Jeeeez.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 13, 2013, 05:43:56 PM »
thats an amazing tank top he has, what brand where can i order

seriosuly

Looks great with his retro parachute sweatpants ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #213 on: June 14, 2013, 10:21:59 AM »

He may die trying..
is that rly him?

he looks so unimpressive for a juiced to the gills bber

wtf

isnt galineko bigger (arms)?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #214 on: June 14, 2013, 11:07:45 AM »
thats an amazing tank top he has, what brand where can i order

seriosuly

You mean this one?

ukjeff

« Reply #215 on: June 14, 2013, 12:46:51 PM »
It seems to me the guy is crying out for help.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #216 on: June 14, 2013, 01:32:41 PM »
It seems to me the guy is crying out for help.

He should try some meditation classes

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2013, 08:28:23 PM »
Neither of these guys used anywhere near half of what this kid says.. and I believe them. Shit, half the stuff, didnt even exist then.

Rory did an interview on NO BULL RADIO and talked openly about his drug use. Worth listening to.

THE BEEF

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2013, 09:48:32 PM »
Did not listen sound muted, but dude's haircut looks like 100% jersey shore douchebaggery haha... will listen to later, im sure its worthwhile.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2013, 01:33:35 AM »
for you guys who use trenbolone ace that was good stuff, how did you know it was real ? How long before you "felt" it and what did you feel ? Just curious

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2013, 02:26:51 AM »
for you guys who use trenbolone ace that was good stuff, how did you know it was real ? How long before you "felt" it and what did you feel ? Just curious

lol, inject 2cc, wait 12-24hrs, you will feel something without a doubt if it's legit tren. 

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
bostin loyd - legal aspect?
« Reply #221 on: July 02, 2013, 03:03:25 AM »
I was wondering today...

This guy admitted publicly to committing a crime in USA, yet... Nothing happened, no legal issues. This video has now been on reddit and basicly every yt junkie has seen it, even those who haven't lifted weight in their lifes. How does that make sense to you?

I would really like to hear any sensible explanations, especially from americans.

This applies to any bodybuilder. I mean, this "war on drugs" started because few baseball players and other "celebrities" admitted using. So why aren't bodybuilders dropping like flies? They may be discreet enough, but this guy basicly told whole world that he has huge stash full of illegal substances in his home and nothing happened.

whitewidow

Re: bostin loyd - legal aspect?
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2013, 03:42:32 AM »
I was wondering today...

This guy admitted publicly to committing a crime in USA, yet... Nothing happened, no legal issues. This video has now been on reddit and basicly every yt junkie has seen it, even those who haven't lifted weight in their lifes. How does that make sense to you?

I would really like to hear any sensible explanations, especially from americans.

This applies to any bodybuilder. I mean, this "war on drugs" started because few baseball players and other "celebrities" admitted using. So why aren't bodybuilders dropping like flies? They may be discreet enough, but this guy basicly told whole world that he has huge stash full of illegal substances in his home and nothing happened.

He never said any quantitys he had at his house or where he used the drugs. I don't think LE has the time to waste on boston loyd. Hpow would the police benefit by busting some retarded 21 year old with no money? I will give you a tip it would of been a diffrent story if jay cuttler or another top pro like Phil heath was on that video because those guys have money and LE could make a case and possibly get search warrants and be able to seize assets if their was proof any dealing was going on but in the end it is a waste of time for LE unless the guys arte dealing steroids and making big time money doing it,otherwise nobody is going to fund a investigation without a return! so I guess even if it was Jay cuttler they could not do muich about it unless cuttler talked about selling it, Then Le or Dea could build a case and seize all his cash and assets. If it is not worth it financially to LE they won't mess with it.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2013, 12:00:58 AM »
tommy wishbone, get Bostin up here to LA to get a workout in with CSWOL, lets see how hardcore he is in the gym
Bump for shutdown  

whitewidow

« Reply #224 on: July 20, 2013, 12:58:11 AM »

Strong Tren should give you Tren cough pretty quick,irritability, what us Bodybuilders call Trensomnia(lack of sleep) Tren is potent stuff and you should feel some side effects that is normal. That is a good sign the tren is strong. You should also feel a bit anxious and by the second day you should be sweating after you eat. Try eating alot of carbs and the tren will make you start sweating if it is good. within a week to 10 days you should see a noticable physique change and strength gains. Tren is the one drug that can transform a physique within a few weeks if using 300-500mg of Tren acetate a week. start with just a small dose if it is your first time using tren. start just shooting 50mg every other day and taper up. If you feel good off of 150mg a week bump it up to 75mg EOD so week 2- 225mg per week at this point if it is your first time using tren and you are actually focused and hitting up the gym hard and nail your diet make good on the $ spent on the tren. If after week 2 of tren use bump the tren to 100mg EOD. so 300mg a week.
week -4 - if you still are feeling good and not dealing with harsh sides go up to 400mg of tren a week. shoot it EOD and a extra  Mon,Wed,Fri,Sun-100mg each day.

After week four you should notice a transformed physique. Tren is the one steroid that can rapidly transform a physique as long as you have your diet in check and are actually training correctly.

This is just a lay-out for a very first time Trenbolone user. slowly taper up on it,if you start the dosage off too high you might set yourself up for failure.