Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 149606 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #250 on: July 22, 2013, 01:44:06 PM »
Under all Dallas vids the top comments now are like "shoot synthol up yo ass, let mommy pay for it" ect

That guys career is a 100% fucked
Ya Dallas fucked with the wrong dude, fuck me what an idiot Dallas is. When you see someone like this kid who brings brutal honesty and knows the game, you fucken stay away from them or kiss their ass.

I remember when Gregg Valentino started his rant, everyone was nice to him. The last thing you want is someone airing out your dirty laundry.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2013, 01:45:53 PM »
Just online

Already closing in on 20k views and very little negativity posted below on YT and none on FB.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #252 on: July 22, 2013, 01:47:23 PM »
I hope what hes saying about the trainer paying a judge to move Dallas up the placings is true because if not his "substantial amount of money" is going to get a whole lot smaller when he pays the slander suit off.
Not the way it works around here. He is not attached to a corporation or a business, if he was he could get sued but he is ranting on by himself, anything goes, freedom of speech.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: July 22, 2013, 01:52:41 PM »
Ya Dallas fucked with the wrong dude, fuck me what an idiot Dallas is. When you see someone like this kid who brings brutal honesty and knows the game, you fucken stay away from them or kiss their ass.

I remember when Gregg Valentino started his rant, everyone was nice to him. The last thing you want is someone airing out your dirty laundry.

Others at MD have steered clear of him and the thread on this topic was deleted but was moving in Bostin's direction.  I know many MD people who deleted him on FB because they did not like his "supplement" talk.

ukjeff

« Reply #254 on: July 22, 2013, 01:54:58 PM »
Others at MD have steered clear of him and the thread on this topic was deleted but was moving in Bostin's direction.  I know many MD people who deleted him on FB because they did not like his "supplement" talk.
I got Dallas to admit to insulin usage on MD forums before I was banned and all my posts deleted.   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2013, 01:56:10 PM »
True.

Now Dallas is riding the wave of being young and the biggest wrench that could be thrown at him for being so developed at such an early age is mega dosing. He is vulnerable and is an easy target, he should never have gave an opinion on Loyd, he has way more to lose then loyd does. Plain stupid of him.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2013, 02:28:30 PM »
True.

Now Dallas is riding the wave of being young and the biggest wrench that could be thrown at him for being so developed at such an early age is mega dosing. He is vulnerable and is an easy target, he should never have gave an opinion on Loyd, he has way more to lose then loyd does. Plain stupid of him.

No doubt! The young guys should focus on building their fan base (and bodies) and steer clear of anything that can derail them. Justin Compton and Aaron Clark are two good examples of guys doing it right.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2013, 02:56:10 PM »
No doubt! The young guys should focus on building their fan base (and bodies) and steer clear of anything that can derail them. Justin Compton and Aaron Clark are two good examples of guys doing it right.
He is going to be a big name in bodybuilding, good guy all the way, no homo.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2013, 04:09:41 PM »

Both of those guys look insane!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The Truth Behind IFBB Pro Dallas Mccarver
« Reply #259 on: July 22, 2013, 11:46:46 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Listen @18:00.....  :o :o :o

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: The Truth Behind IFBB Pro Dallas Mccarver
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2013, 11:51:23 PM »
this fella seems to be gay.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The Truth Behind IFBB Pro Dallas Mccarver
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2013, 06:52:55 AM »
This kid is out of breath after his first sentence.  Fucker won't live to see 30

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2013, 11:10:56 PM »
[/youtube]

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2013, 11:17:23 PM »
[/youtube]
Hold on a second, is this an actual bodybuilding show  ???

WTF he is fat

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2013, 09:16:51 AM »

WTF he is fat
MIDDLE GUY GOT HOSED,,,NICE LINES ,BIGGER LEGS HE BE REAL GOOD.GUESS LOYD HAS TO BE SEEN FOR THE HYPE..LIKE HOW HE KEPT SWINGING RIGHT ARM LIKE IT WAS FALLING ASLEEP FROM STANDING WITH ARMS AND LATS SUPERFLARED,,,

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2013, 09:32:27 AM »

WTF he is fat

He says he decided to go in this at the last minute and not diet. He did the pairs contest with his gf and won.

He looked much better in the NPC show he won.

ukjeff

« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2013, 09:35:15 AM »
Lucky to get second there, at least the other guy had made the effort to diet.

ukjeff

« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2013, 09:36:18 AM »
He says he decided to go in this at the last minute and not diet.
It didnt need to be said, it was pretty obvious.

dustin

« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2013, 09:39:03 AM »
He's huffing pretty hard. Kid can barely talk. I can appreciate his honesty but he's a bit overzealous in getting the truth out there. I guess I'd rather see people telling the truth more often than not, but this kid just seems a bit douchy.

90% of his drug prep could have been chalked up to a gram of test and some proper dieting. For pre contest he could add some more anabolics in there, but he's on everything under the sun and looks average. I don't have killer genetics either, but I just use whatever I can until I hit the zone where gains start diminishing and it's not worth it to push things further. Around a gram to 1.5g of anabolics will do most gym rats just fine. When you use more, it gets embarrassing. I don't like using more than that because I feel ashamed if I don't look stunning. This kid doesn't look like much compared to what he's on. His entire prep is like my entire PED usage since I did my first shaky injection. I would probably lie and not tell anyone if I used all that or just not put out any videos.

Kid's heart is in the right place... hopefully with his exposure he'll get some proper guidance.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2013, 09:43:31 AM »
Pretty sad to see a kid with organs like watermelons :-\

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: July 29, 2013, 09:43:43 AM »
It didnt need to be said, it was pretty obvious.

It appears he at least tanned some lol

dustin

« Reply #272 on: July 29, 2013, 09:48:58 AM »
Pretty sad to see a kid with organs like watermelons :-\

Kid's gyno is like small fruits as well. He won't live very long putting all that oil in his body. He's got the ambition but his endeavors could be completed a lot safer.

Hopefully he smartens up in the next few years. We all have stupid ideas when we first start using PEDs but at the rate he's going he may not learn those lessons quickly enough.

ukjeff

« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2013, 10:07:57 AM »
Kid's heart is in the right place...
For now..

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES