Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 149633 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2013, 11:03:44 AM »
i dont know, hes not any or much fatter than the other guys(look at serratus area), but very smooth it seems and the gut makes him look fatter tha he is there imo.
THE OTHER GUY HAS A GOOD WAISTLINE/NARROW HIP STRUCTURE,GOOD DELTS AND SHAPE..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #276 on: July 29, 2013, 11:37:28 AM »
THE OTHER GUY HAS A GOOD WAISTLINE/NARROW HIP STRUCTURE,GOOD DELTS AND SHAPE..

Let me guess, in his next vid, Bostin will tell us that this other guy is even a bigger abuser than him..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #277 on: July 29, 2013, 11:41:34 AM »
He says he decided to go in this at the last minute and not diet. He did the pairs contest with his gf and won.

He looked much better in the NPC show he won.
That was real stupid of him, he is so fat there, he should have been third. WOW, once you start compromising your condition, it is over. WTF was he thinking.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »
i dont know, hes not any or much fatter than the other guys(look at serratus area), but very smooth it seems and the gut makes him look fatter tha he is there imo.
WHAT  ??? ??? ??? dude is fat FAT

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 29, 2013, 04:20:37 PM »
Nice gut.  :(

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #280 on: July 29, 2013, 05:02:57 PM »
Hold on a second, is this an actual bodybuilding show  ???

WTF he is fat

Yeah, from what I've seen over the years, the Muscle Beach show favors that look. There are a bunch of old timers that run and watch that show, and they tend to like the 60's less lean, more bulked look. That being said, he should've been 3rd in that line up.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #281 on: July 29, 2013, 05:17:29 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #282 on: July 29, 2013, 07:24:06 PM »
Wow his gut is getting bad!!!! He actually looked great for his first show. This is really bad though.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bostin Loyd's no holds barred interview while visiting his GF in RI.
« Reply #283 on: August 03, 2013, 04:58:30 PM »
 Rolling Stone called this interview "scintillating" and "no holds barred" while MD called it "a travesty" and "full of lies"!  Getbig said this interview is "a must watch"!  

;D

Link to his new web page.

http://www.bigdaddyb.com/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Bostin Loyd's no holds barred interview while visiting his GF in RI.
« Reply #284 on: August 03, 2013, 05:00:31 PM »
Getting ready to light a bowl and watch. I like this kid.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: August 03, 2013, 05:02:46 PM »

I enjoyed it and it appears his gf is sharing his supps (arm/shoulder acne)!

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: August 03, 2013, 05:05:34 PM »

hes awesome i agree. needs to do more videos. will do more for cleaning up bodybuilding then gh15 ever will IMO.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #287 on: August 03, 2013, 05:15:43 PM »
hes awesome i agree. needs to do more videos. will do more for cleaning up bodybuilding then gh15 ever will IMO.

I was against him at first and I still am on the synthol. But young guys need to listen and hear him cause he tells the truth. This isn't a "sport" for everyone. This will scare many people away and only the risk takers and obsessed will stay as it should be in the "sport". That doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the results of the work. To me, this is an extreme art. Physique art!

Truth is this wont end well and the IFBB and NPC will do everything to distance themselves from him and silence him. His popularity is growing not shrinking. Don't expect nothing to happen if that continues.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #288 on: August 03, 2013, 05:23:10 PM »
I was against him at first and I still am on the synthol. But young guys need to listen and hear him cause he tells the truth. This isn't a "sport" for everyone. This will scare many people away and only the risk takers and obsessed will stay as it should be in the "sport". That doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the results of the work. To me, this is an extreme art. Physique art!

Truth is this wont end well and the IFBB and NPC will do everything to distance themselves from him and silence him. His popularity is growing not shrinking. Don't expect nothing to happen if that continues.

I'm curious to see WHAT happens. And I agree with everything you just said too

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 03, 2013, 05:25:19 PM »

I know one MD writer in particular who has been critical and deleted him on FB for his blasphemy(fancy word for telling the truth). Based on his YT page and FB followers his fan base is quite large and growing.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #290 on: August 03, 2013, 05:33:26 PM »
I know one MD writer in particular who has been critical and deleted him on FB for his blasphemy(fancy word for telling the truth). Based on his YT page and FB followers his fan base is quite large and growing.

Yeah it's Ron Harris. I still frequent MD but rarely say anything but I would have 1/4 of the freedom of speech there that i do here. (Thanks King Yaroni) Ron Harris' argument makes sense except no one ever brings up that the person with the best genetics (meaning ability to build and maintain muscle, natural aesthetic shape, insertions, tie ins, hip size, bone length...I think you get it by now) that takes the most drugs will always win over someone with the same genetics and less drugs. So yes, in the end, it becomes chemical warfare mixed with training and eating.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: August 03, 2013, 05:34:55 PM »

Calm down there fan boy.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #292 on: August 03, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »
Yeah it's Ron Harris. I still frequent MD but rarely say anything but I would have 1/4 of the freedom of speech there that i do here. (Thanks King Ron)
Ron's argument makes sense except no one ever brings up that the person with the best genetics (meaning ability to build and maintain muscle, natural aesthetic shape, insertions, tie ins, hip size, bone length...I think you get it by now) that takes the most drugs will always win over someone with the same genetics and less drugs. So yes, in the end, it becomes chemical warfare mixed with training and eating.

and at the IFBB and national level your looking at some damn good genetics and guys with plenty of gear to use

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #293 on: August 03, 2013, 05:36:24 PM »
Calm down there fan boy.

just enthusiastic.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #294 on: August 03, 2013, 05:38:21 PM »
and at the IFBB and national level your looking at some damn good genetics and guys with plenty of gear to use

Bingo. So they have to do everything to protect the image. What people don't realize is the that even though the internet helped bodybuilding, but it also killed the aura the magazines presented and the whole aura of steroids, GH and other PEDs. The internet has been bodybuilding's best friend and worst enemy. So this is their last leg to stand on. Saying that it's not all drugs. Well we saw how shitty everyone was in the last supposed Natural IFBB Mr. Olympia. and they were on 1/3 of what they are on now. So imagine a mandatory natural Mr. Olympia in 2015? It would be the saddest shit you ever saw in comparison and the people would know it was def all drugs. Hell, look at Mike "Popeye" Morris when he competed natural, we've seen the pics. lol  So Ron is indeed full of shit.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #295 on: August 03, 2013, 05:42:27 PM »
Bingo. So they have to do everything to protect the image. What people don't realize is the that even though the internet helped bodybuilding, but it also killed the aura the magazines presented and the whole aura of steroids, GH and other PEDs. The internet has been bodybuildings best friend and worst enemy.

its also the bodyBUILDERS best friend. no more getting ripped off by the gym dealer selling bunk test for 150$ a vial. jesus to think that people pay over 50-60$ a vial for ANY drug. its outrageous. internet is great bro. i love it. i just love to learn about shit...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: August 03, 2013, 05:50:44 PM »
Bingo. So they have to do everything to protect the image. What people don't realize is the that even though the internet helped bodybuilding, but it also killed the aura the magazines presented and the whole aura of steroids, GH and other PEDs. The internet has been bodybuilding's best friend and worst enemy.

Bingo and Bostin discussed online pricing, his dosages, where he bought his insulin and how he uses it.  Insulin is no joke and I hate to think that kids will play around with this drug without the proper education.  

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #297 on: August 03, 2013, 05:52:15 PM »
Bingo and Bostin discussed online pricing, his dosages, where he bought his insulin and how he uses it.  Insulin is no joke and I hate to think that kids will play around with this drug without the proper education.  

yeah the insulin mentioning was a fucking dumb move tbh. wonder how many kids are gonna start shooting slin and fuck themselves cus of it. probably a lot.

though i must admit it is a VERY cost effective drug. one that i wont be playing with for a VERY long time.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: August 03, 2013, 05:58:52 PM »
He says ''what build freaks is large amounts of GH and insulin " , he must have really shitty genetics then .

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #299 on: August 03, 2013, 05:59:12 PM »

Yes, I'm against the insulin use also. Call me old fashion but I think if you have to mess with slin and peptides as an amateur, you will not be a top pro. You should be able to turn pro with juice, gh, and fat burners. That's why amateurs look like shit and aren't ripped like they used to be in the higher weight classes. Slin! And because of it's availability and cost many are doing it and look like shit.

Guys like Ronnie and Dorian didn't start hitting that hard till later in their careers and coincidentally that's when they started looking like shit. Now you have guys hitting the slin hard in the amateurs.