Author Topic: Next Gen Console Fail-Games 100 dollars-Xbox One-500 Dollars-PS4 even more $  (Read 36979 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
in the beginning it sold much better

E

Not what you said is it?

And they had a year head start which is why they also had a 33% failure rate and it cost Microsoft $1 Billion to rectify

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
there's no pics of muscle guys in thongs in this thread.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Sony won. There will be very few developers stupid enough, or had enough $$ slung at them by MS to make their next games XBONE exclusives. All Sony has to do now is stick to their promise and not go anti-consumer like MS and they win. You are correct, people will go to the system their buddy is playing on. Hence why the PS4 will win. You buy a XBONE you are a tard for no ability of foresight whatsoever.
;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
looking at the trailers the xbox graphics look better

is it higher spec

i would have expected sony to have better graphics
T

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Sony won. There will be very few developers stupid enough, or had enough $$ slung at them by MS to make their next games XBONE exclusives. All Sony has to do now is stick to their promise and not go anti-consumer like MS and they win. You are correct, people will go to the system their buddy is playing on. Hence why the PS4 will win. You buy a XBONE you are a tard for no ability of foresight whatsoever.

Bad thoughts.

Tee_rex65

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
;)

Sony said they won't impose restrictions, but apparently the Sony will allow the publishers to implement restrictions if they choose to do so. That's not quite as cut and dry as "no fees or restrictions". Now the question is, will the publishers impose restrictions or not?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-ps4-used-game-restrictions-up-to-publishers

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Not what you said is it?

And they had a year head start which is why they also had a 33% failure rate and it cost Microsoft $1 Billion to rectify

it sold much better in the beginning and is still outselling the ps3, especially in the US

E
E

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
who the fuck has time to play video games?

I still have a fucking ps2... and maybe, MAYBE, on a Wednesday night... if I don't have any early clients, i'll play SOCOM 3 for 20mins. before bed.

what adult has time to sit through an entire game of Madden anymore? let alone waste $300 on a console?
A rich, goodlooking Getbigger.

cephissus

• Getbig V

only a "gamer" could post something so stupid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
it sold much better in the beginning and is still outselling the ps3, especially in the US

E

LMAO come back after doing a Google-scour? both have sold about 77 million consoles it's for all intents & purposes equal in sales.

http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=238426#.UO3qEImLyqA

And what does that mean ' it sold much better in the beginning ' ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
LMAO come back after doing a Google-scour? both have sold about 77 million consoles it's for all intents & purposes equal in sales.

maybe it means it sold more than the ps in the early days

it isnt rocket science
T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Sony said they won't impose restrictions, but apparently the Sony will allow the publishers to implement restrictions if they choose to do so. That's not quite as cut and dry as "no fees or restrictions". Now the question is, will the publishers impose restrictions or not?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-ps4-used-game-restrictions-up-to-publishers

The consumer will ultimately decide. The question no one is asking is why the fuck is digital content the same price as physical disc? And why aren't we able to sell ' our ' digital content?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
maybe it means it sold more than the ps in the early days

it isnt rocket science

It had a year heard start. And if that's the case Sony has sold just as many in less time.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

EA Sports already does this in a sense.  If you want to play online w/ a used game you have to purchase a "pass".

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
PS4 is $399.00 here on pre-order from EB games.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
EA Sports already does this in a sense.  If you want to play online w/ a used game you have to purchase a "pass".
They did away with that.  Where have you been?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

i'm talking about the sales when both were on the market in 2006, 360 sold much better and to this day still outsells the ps3 in the US, think the 360 has won every month the last 3 years or so, and the wii was the console that was outselling it the other months not ps3

not sure why this is an issue with you but you always did try to argue about nothing

E

E

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Why bother having discs at all then? Xbox should just give the ultimate FU to everyone , and just sell downloadable games through MS Live.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
They did away with that.  Where have you been?

You are quite the retard.  Every EA Sports game out requires a code on the back of the instruction manuel to play online.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
You are quite the retard.  Every EA Sports game out requires a code on the back of the instruction manuel to play online.

not anymore, that changed within the last month or so

they even released the codes for sport games that are outdated

E
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You are quite the retard.  Every EA Sports game out requires a code on the back of the instruction manuel to play online.
Does it now?

https://help.ea.com/article/online-pass-has-been-discontinued

ONLINE PASS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, AND ITS REQUIREMENT FOR OLDER GAMES WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
not anymore, that changed within the last month or so

they even released the codes for sport games that are outdated

E

Then I stand corrected.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
PWNED yet again.  You really need to stop doing this to yourself.  You may be the biggest moron on here as of late.  :D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
PWNED yet again.  You really need to stop doing this to yourself.  You may be the biggest moron on here as of late.  :D

Says the guy that posted $100 games and a $500+ PS4 as the topic header.

You're too easy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Says the guy that posted $100 games and a $500+ PS4.

You're too easy.
Again, that was preliminary information which was featured on many website before E3, before any announcement of any prices officially.  Why is this so difficult for you to understand.  I believe you have a short attention span.  I am correct aren`t I?