Author Topic: Humans are disgusting pigs  (Read 6768 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Humans are disgusting pigs
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 08:24:28 AM »
I want to know who these people are who shed fucking pubes like they'recats or something.  Never have I pulled my pants down and made the floor look like it's surrounding a barber's chair.

Another excellent open question

Lots of things to be considered in this great thread.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2013, 08:27:44 AM »
I want to know who these people are who shed fucking pubes like they'recats or something.  Never have I pulled my pants down and made the floor look like it's surrounding a barber's chair.

QFT!!!  The amount of pubs stuck to the bowl is disgusting.  I blame that on the Indians with bad hygiene

I always thought the women's bathroom might be better and was talking to my admin about this and she said it's the same.  Women putting blood soaked tampons in the toilet and not flushing or leaving pee on the seats, but for some odd reason I was getting turned on when she was talking about it.  HAHA

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 08:35:10 AM »
or when youre out in restarant or club and take a piss, there always someone in the toilet who will furiously fart, and shit in all loudness and do some tones of relief with their voice ::)

Had that once in Space. Actually used the toilet for a desperate 24-hours-on-nothing-but-cocktails-and-ghb-shit. One of my vilest and loudest ever. There was a queue forming to use the stall after me to do coke, and the first guy after me shouted out loud "someone actually shat in here!".  ;D Ah, memories...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 08:35:25 AM »
Oh fuck, another gross thread.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 08:42:58 AM »
Oh fuck, another gross thread.

No these topics need to be "aired out" (pun intended) for the betterment of the human condition.

Pecsellent

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 08:55:43 AM »
Humans are dirty apes.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 09:23:04 AM »
I work in a office with well to do people.  Everyone gets paid well, everyone has a college degree, lots of people with masters and PHD degrees.  Yet they are all fucking pigs.
I cannot count how many times I go to the bathroom and the toilet is filled with shit, or there is piss all over the toilet and on the seat.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?  Can't they flush their shit down the toilet or actually aim when they take a piss?  It's gotten so bad facilities had to put signs up about cleaning up after themselves yet people just can't seem to grasp the knowledge.
What is wrong with people?  Even cats and dogs take more care when taking shits and a piss.
^^
ALWAYS makes me wonder how the F@#K they live at home, seriously!!!  My condo is so clean, you could literally eat off of the floor!!!

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 09:43:18 AM »
Money or education can NOT buy class...or common sense! Imagine what their house looks like. Yuck!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2013, 10:40:05 AM »
I work in a office with well to do people.  Everyone gets paid well, everyone has a college degree, lots of people with masters and PHD degrees.  Yet they are all fucking pigs.
I cannot count how many times I go to the bathroom and the toilet is filled with shit, or there is piss all over the toilet and on the seat.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?  Can't they flush their shit down the toilet or actually aim when they take a piss?  It's gotten so bad facilities had to put signs up about cleaning up after themselves yet people just can't seem to grasp the knowledge.
What is wrong with people?  Even cats and dogs take more care when taking shits and a piss.
smart people have no time for the regular shit that concerns the common man, half of them probably don't even wipe their asses after.
F

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2013, 11:54:07 AM »
One of wor lasses fat fuck friends who i absolutley detested used to have a shit in my toilet every fucking time she visited. She was 300lbs + and i feared for my toilet seat and she always left a smell.
God i fucking hated that fat c unt

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2013, 12:42:27 PM »
I'm suprised no one has mentioned how people like to pick their nose and smear their boogs on the wall in front of them. So pleasant to look at when you're the next guy pissing at the wall urinal. Fucking disgusting. I see that at corporate building bathrooms quite often.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2013, 12:50:40 PM »
LOL x 3

Uppity white people? NEVER!

;D

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2013, 01:00:19 PM »
Bugs the piss out of me to.

If I were in charge and looking to cut staff I'd hire a men's room attendant to report back to me who the offenders are, then I'd fire them.

I was at a Mastros steakhouse awhile back and had the runs.  Felt so bad for the attendant each time I went I gave the poor soul $20.00 :-[

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2013, 01:40:57 PM »
QFT!!!  The amount of pubs stuck to the bowl is disgusting.  I blame that on the Indians with bad hygiene

I always thought the women's bathroom might be better and was talking to my admin about this and she said it's the same.  Women putting blood soaked tampons in the toilet and not flushing or leaving pee on the seats, but for some odd reason I was getting turned on when she was talking about it.  HAHA
probably because you were thinking about which females it could be, and saying to yourself "I bet it was that dirty little minx."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2013, 06:51:59 PM »
Man what a funny thread especially galeniko. I try to exclusively shit at home. I will say that once I went to a coworkers new apartment (she's a good friend, like a sister to me) and looked around said nice place I gotta go to the bathroom and proceeded to drop a big shit.  ;D  I still joke about it with her.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2013, 06:57:44 PM »
I just don't get how you can leave a shit in the bowl and walk away, in a bathroom at a workplace.  it is beyond lazy.

Happens at the gym all the time...However, most of the time it's because the toilet is clogged. And if anyone flushed it, it would over flow on the floor.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2013, 06:58:22 PM »
I want to know who these people are who shed fucking pubes like they'recats or something.  Never have I pulled my pants down and made the floor look like it's surrounding a barber's chair.

lol

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2013, 07:06:05 PM »
Sounds like you with or for old people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2013, 08:07:13 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2013, 08:12:42 PM »

Look how tiny the hand is looks like a nub.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2013, 08:17:10 PM »
They probably dont do this stuff at their homes. They know they wont be held accountable for their actions.

MikMaq

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2013, 10:06:07 PM »
I just don't get how you can leave a shit in the bowl and walk away, in a bathroom at a workplace.  it is beyond lazy.
Everyone has their own vice. Vices pile up when no one gives a shit, it's not rocket science. Some don't like touching the flusher, some view toilets only as urinals, etc etc.

Anyway op is a moron, if you think more than 5 percent of the population is worth fuck all your delusional. A degree doesn't mean shit, basically it means your smart enough to read not much more.

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2013, 10:19:01 AM »

If you know these individuals, you should have them reported, because that is a health hazard matter.  I myself encountered people who leaves the bathroom after using the toilet without washing their hands.  That is nasty and sick.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2013, 10:48:05 AM »
If there must be a shit, or if there's no urinal, I use my shoe to move the seat and flush.  I don't even like touching the door handle after washing my hands.  I hate it when there's ONLY a hand dryer.  Best designed public restrooms have paper towels as an option so you can use one to open the door and a bin right next to the door to throw it away as you exit.  Otherwise it's the pinky finger handle grab.

Not to be all Howard Hughesy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2013, 10:55:18 AM »
Women get period blood on the toilet seat.