Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno story  (Read 17149 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Lou Ferrigno story
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2013, 06:27:34 PM »
Guys, let's not forget: Big Louie always gives 110%

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 06:30:34 PM »
I went to college and was friends with his niece. She said Lou sued her dad (his brother) for using his own last name (Ferrigno) on the business he had selling weights and gym equipment. Wanted huge money cuz it was HIS name people were associating equipment with, never mind this guy had this business and store for like 30 years! A real scum bag.

I remember that, it was 2006.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2013, 10:15:55 PM »
Dude was clearly planning to sell the hulk set, Lou realised it and wanted in on the profits.  Good on him.

from another forum

"I can back this up at Phoenix Comic Con 2012 I went up to his booth with my complete Incredible Hulk set and asked him to autograph. Lou asked if I wanted it personalized. I said no I don't like my stuff personalized. Lou then said $100. I thought he was joking with me so I pulled the 30 or 40 out the online con's site his auto cost was going to be. His handler said no its 100 because that price is for his 8x10 photo at the 30 or 40 when I said what the online price was. I walked away to speak with guest relations letting them know what the online price says and etc. They called up to find out what the deal was when they looked over the contract Lou did not sign a contract in which the price guaranteed what he would sign for. Lets just say Lou caused enough trouble last year to where the con didn't want him back. The media guests hate him because of his weird habits. George Takei told me he is one of the most inconsiderate man you can meet he will go into the staff/guest lounge remove all the meat from the sandwiches for himself leaving nothing for the guests. This story was also backed up by Brent Spiner as well. "

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2013, 10:20:00 PM »
Money grubbin jew

i thought he was a dego wop ???

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2013, 10:53:44 PM »
funny thread   ;D  !!!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2013, 11:14:50 PM »
Money grubbin jew

Pretty sure he was Italian not Jew.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2013, 01:22:19 AM »
Arnold has to show up and humble Lou every once in a while.

The thing is Arnold is ALWAYS in actor mode. Its served him well. Lou never "got it". Xyzz by the way, was another guy who understood how to do this.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2013, 02:40:37 AM »
Dude was clearly planning to sell the hulk set, Lou realised it and wanted in on the profits.  Good on him.

You nailed it.  Whether the dude was planning to sell it or not is really moot - he said he didn't want it personalised and that screams "fuckwit profiteer".

Still, if you know how Lou is, you might say no to personalisation based on the fact that you're already sacrificing your self esteem standing infront of a sulking ferrigno, paying him $30-40 for his twelve seconds of time - so having to listen to him bark "well, it's $15 for me to write your name next to mine" might be just a tad too far.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 02:48:22 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2013, 09:29:34 AM »
I heard Lou Ferrigno was trying to sue Marvel Comics for using his likeness when they drew up THE HULK

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2013, 10:04:33 AM »
are you srs?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2013, 01:07:02 PM »

lol!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2013, 01:20:35 PM »

Yes , he is an Italian jew from new york

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2013, 01:33:52 PM »
I went to college and was friends with his niece. She said Lou sued her dad (his brother) for using his own last name (Ferrigno) on the business he had selling weights and gym equipment. Wanted huge money cuz it was HIS name people were associating equipment with, never mind this guy had this business and store for like 30 years! A real scum bag.

Oh and it's been like 10 years but the niece was very hot ;-)

I remember that.  Suing his own brother as if dumb-fuck Louie was the only Ferrigno in the world :roll:  It's not as if his brother used Louie's likeness, like even a silhouette of his physique, to make money.

He's an angry, small-minded man in a big gorilla body.  Ironically, his behavior's also a perfect fit for how Little Man Syndrome guys act.

Just as a prank, I'd love to see Noah Steere or someone of that ilk walk right up to him and take his picture.  What would Lou do, throw his hearing aid at him? :D  Nah.  Lou would just stand there like a bitch and glare.

Documentation of THAT might be worth $20 ;)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2013, 01:43:51 PM »
I met him before and I asked him for an autograph and he told me "20 bucks" and I only had 5 bucks left in my pocket (I was only 9) and he told me to go fuck myself and farted in my face as he turned heel and walked away

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2013, 01:53:57 PM »
Tbombz asked Lou to autograph his cock.  Initially Lou said $20 but when he was only able to fit "LO" on it , he charged him $15.

ukjeff

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2013, 01:56:27 PM »
I met him before and I asked him for an autograph and he told me "20 bucks" and I only had 5 bucks left in my pocket (I was only 9) and he told me to go fuck myself and farted in my face as he turned heel and walked away

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2013, 02:16:59 PM »
Yes , he is an Italian jew from new york

so he's a greaseball heb ???

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2013, 02:58:30 PM »
No wonder Jimmy Thomson threatened to shove his hearing aid up his dad's arse when he had an altercation with them back in the 70's.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2013, 03:10:35 PM »
 :'( big louie.
F

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2013, 06:43:34 PM »
His dad was a Lt.in the Nypd and was a prick! Many of his underlings became sgts and lts in later life( one sgt and one lt were some of my bosses)and would go on about how vindictive and weasely he was..many ghetto cops wished for him to get a ghetto stomping to wake him up!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2013, 07:00:11 PM »
When I worked at MuscleMag, Louie would call up to speak with Kennedy. I often was asked to speak with him and give some story so Bob wouldn't have to talk with him. Louie was always rude, arrogant and annoying.

He flew to Toronto during these years to help celebrate the opening of a gym in the north part of the city (now long gone). You know, payed to be there and sign autographs, etc. A friend of a friend was a huge fan and had drawn a pic of Louie as The Hulk. He presented it to Ferrigno and ol' Lou barely glanced at it, threw it behind his seat, and then he said, "Next!"

Guy's a first-rate schmuck.  

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2013, 07:18:58 PM »
Dude was clearly planning to sell the hulk set, Lou realised it and wanted in on the profits.  Good on him.

Bingo. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2013, 09:01:46 PM »
Lou's problem is he doesn't know how to hide the fact that he's a complete sociopath. Arnold is brilliant at it. Watching Lou crawl in his own skin on that Trump show was extremely telling of the man's mental status...

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2013, 09:23:54 PM »
When I worked at MuscleMag, Louie would call up to speak with Kennedy. I often was asked to speak with him and give some story so Bob wouldn't have to talk with him. Louie was always rude, arrogant and annoying.

He flew to Toronto during these years to help celebrate the opening of a gym in the north part of the city (now long gone). You know, payed to be there and sign autographs, etc. A friend of a friend was a huge fan and had drawn a pic of Louie as The Hulk. He presented it to Ferrigno and ol' Lou barely glanced at it, threw it behind his seat, and then he said, "Next!"

Guy's a first-rate schmuck.  
^^
WHAT would he be calling Musclemag for??  I thought he was mostly a Weider boy?