Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno story  (Read 17193 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Lou Ferrigno story
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2013, 06:35:10 PM »
I met Lou at the 2001 Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas...I went up to him at the Olympia EXPO and asked to take a pic with him......It was the first time I had attended an EXPO so I was a little naive....he barely looked up at me and said "that will be $20"........I was shocked that he was so money-grubbing...but he came across as really aloof and non-caring.....I stood there kinda embarrassed.....I thought he was joking and waited for him to laugh.....he didn't....he was dead serious....I started to reach into my pocket for the $20 but then I just said "fuck it" and left

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2013, 10:21:19 PM »
Over on Ironage they say ( Peter Mcgough ) Lou would have been / is a better spokes person for bodybuilding then Arnold.

THE BEEF

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2013, 11:39:57 PM »
Over on Ironage they say ( Peter Mcgough ) Lou would have been / is a better spokes person for bodybuilding then Arnold.

THE BEEF
this who u mean?
http://www.classicmedia.tv/pr/mrmagoo/art/hero_art1.jpg

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2013, 01:37:08 PM »
It is not a speech disorder in any real sense. When people are deaf, they cannot hear/learn how to speak from others. If you'd ever spent time around hearing impaired folks who try and speak you'd see that Lou has a very mild condition compare to some.
i just genuinely hate the guy and also what he says about bodybuilding

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2013, 02:41:22 PM »

THE BEEF

And he is correct,

Lou hasn't been as poplular as Arnold over the years but..

Arnold always says on mainstream media he used bodybuilding  as a stepping stone to get in to movies then politics.... Arnold has been out of shape by BODYBUILDING standars since 1980 ...heart surgery, has been broken from pinky toe to upper lip..hasn't flex not even in a tank top since he did Conan....I mean we are talking about speaker/image person for BODYBUILDING.

Sure, you can hate on lou for charging 20 for a pic at a Expo, or his shitty attitude...but he has been the only BODYBUILDER to be at 325 lbs and never been shown in public, bloated, fat or out of shape that's is what bodybuilding should be about in the public eye, that you my friend can be in top shape at any age, rather than the BS of Arnold saying "I moved in to bigger and better things' that's not speaking on behalf bodybuilding  that's more like trashing it !   ....so my hat off to Peter Mcgough to have a vision a projection of what a decent representation of a top muscular man should be about.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH