Author Topic: Terminator 5 -- Arnold's Back!  (Read 13475 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Terminator 5 -- Arnold's Back!
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2014, 06:02:36 PM »
Maybe hell be the human that they based the t800 model on?

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2014, 06:17:44 PM »
There was talk that he would do a sequal to Twins, called Triplets with Devito and Eddie Murphy.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2014, 08:32:11 PM »
Maybe the Guatemalan maid could play Sarah Conner.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2014, 08:34:25 PM »
Is this terminator 5 ???

I just read that its not terminator 5 , but a reboot of terminator 1 , the orginal movie  >:(

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2014, 09:11:19 PM »
There was talk that he would do a sequal to Twins, called Triplets with Devito and Eddie Murphy.

That would be a funny ass movie

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2014, 06:55:20 AM »
Awsome!!! I hope Sly does the Rambo 5 also!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2014, 09:04:54 AM »
  >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://collider.com/terminator-genesis-jai-courtney/

A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD Star Jai Courtney Lands Kyle Reese Role in TERMINATOR: GENESIS

The new Terminator film has found its Kyle Reese.  After testing a number of actors for the key role in director Alan Taylor’s (Thor: The Dark World) reboot Terminator: Genesis, we learned recently that Taylor and Paramount had narrowed their focus to two actors: Jai Courtney (Jack Reacher) and Boyd Holbrook  (The Host).  Now Variety reports that the former has come away with the role, as Courtney has been tapped to play Kyle Reese opposite Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) as Sarah Connor, Jason Clarke (Zero Dark Thirty) as John Connor, and Arnold Schwarzenegger as the iconic Terminator.  Hit the jump for more.

Per Variety’s report, plot details on Terminator: Genesis are firmly under wraps save for the fact that it’s being planned as the first in a new trilogy of films.  Michael Biehn inhabited the Reese role in James Cameron’s original film, so Courtney certainly has big shoes to fill.  The Australian actor was the very best thing about the otherwise forgettable A Good Day to Die Hard and he was sufficiently intimidating in 2012’s Jack Reacher, so it’ll be interesting to see what he brings to the role of Reese.

This isn’t the first potential franchise role for Courtney, though, as the actor will be seen next month in the futuristic thriller Divergent and is poised to return in the sequel Insurgent.  Courtney also has a role in Angelina Jolie’s next directorial effort Unbroken, which opens in theaters this Christmas.  Terminator: Genesis will begin filming this year ahead of a July 1, 2015 release date.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2014, 06:21:16 PM »
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/04/aaron-williamson-joins-the-cast-of-terminator-genesis-as-new-t-800/

Aaron Williamson Joins The Cast of TERMINATOR: GENESIS As New T-800

The Terminator reboot/requel/whatever Terminator: Genesis has added a new cast member, one that will finally give fans of the series something we’ve been wanting to see… a T-800 model terminator that doesn’t look and talk like Arnold Schwarzenegger (although yes, I know the Sarah Connor Chronicles television series showed lots of T-800 models that weren’t Arnie, I’m talking about the movie series now. And not just the one we saw for a few seconds in the first movie either.) Bodybuilder Aaron Williamson recently announced  that he’ll be playing a T-800 in the next installment of the franchise.

In a statement, Williamson said, “Thanks to an amazing team of people who help me get better each week, both physically and creatively, I’ll be playing a T-800 (Terminator) in the upcoming production Terminator: Genesis. I’m extremely grateful and motivated as this new chapter begins to take shape.” He then released a pic, which, by the way, is fan art and not official production art for the movie, but it does give us an idea of what to expect in terms of how he’ll look in the film. And it also suggests that Williamson won’t just be a body double, with a CGI face of a young Arnold grafted on to his body like was done in Terminator: Salvation, but his own unique T-800 model. Terminator: Genesis  is being directed by Game of Thrones and  Thor: The Dark World‘s Alan Taylor, and stars Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor, Jason Clarke as John Connor, Jai Courtney as Kyle Reese, and of course Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800, and is scheduled for release in July, 2015.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Nails

• Getbig V

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2014, 08:05:09 PM »

Another white man  with Jap letters and Tribal Tattoos  

Exactly ...

LOL  BEYEYE !

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2014, 08:18:16 PM »
And all this time I thought the Terminator could grow old.... er than he already was.....

I can't wait for Mel Gibson to do another Mad Max movie

Or for Bruce Willis to do another Die Hard

or for Stallone to do another Rambo... which probably wouldn't be bad.. .ONE LAST BIG CYCLE and EXTREME killing to no end

Maybe Clint Eastwood could throw down ONE LAST Dirty Harry..."Well, do ya punk?"

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2014, 09:03:55 PM »
And all this time I thought the Terminator could grow old.... er than he already was.....

I can't wait for Mel Gibson to do another Mad Max movie

Or for Bruce Willis to do another Die Hard

or for Stallone to do another Rambo... which probably wouldn't be bad.. .ONE LAST BIG CYCLE and EXTREME killing to no end

Maybe Clint Eastwood could throw down ONE LAST Dirty Harry..."Well, do ya punk?"
Or another Kiss reunion album with a farewell tour!! Opening act Ratt ?