Author Topic: And it happens. Emperor Obama authorizes weapons shipments to Al Qaeda and Co  (Read 1705 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So in other words, you don't support arming the rebels, but people who agree that arming the rebels is a bad idea shouldn't use polling data which shows most Americans also don't support the rebel's-- and you also think that killing people with baseball bats or nunchucks is just as serious as killing people with chemical/biological weapons?

If liberalism isn't a mental disorder, this kind of abject stupidity must be part of the "new normal" since Obama took office.

My apologies Georgie, I forgot I had to dumb it down for guys like you who don't understand nuance and see everything as black and white, good and evil, etc.

Is the person killed with the machine gun or the baseball bat or the machete any less dead the those killed with chemical weapons
Do you think their families understand why the deaths of those killed with guns don't matter and that the world needs to wait until a few hundred of them die by chemical weapons in order for the deaths to be significant enough to warrant action

I don't know if we should get involved in Syria or not but I definitely don't know why the way someone is killed should make any difference in our decision

I think whenever we get involved that we should either be 100% committed or stay the fuck out

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
My apologies Georgie, I forgot I had to dumb it down for guys like you who don't understand nuance and see everything as black and white, good and evil, etc.

Is the person killed with the machine gun or the baseball bat or the machete any less dead the those killed with chemical weapons
Do you think their families understand why the deaths of those killed with guns don't matter and that the world needs to wait until a few hundred of them die by chemical weapons in order for the deaths to be significant enough to warrant action

I don't know if we should get involved in Syria or not but I definitely don't know why the way someone is killed should make any difference in our decision

I think whenever we get involved that we should either be 100% committed or stay the fuck out

Can baseball bats or machetes be used to exterminate millions of people at will? Do you think we should get some Seal's stationed outside of the Louisville Slugger factory in Aleppo? (Aleppo is in Syria).

Did Obama concoct his idiotic "red line" comment because people are being tickled to death?

Of course it makes a difference how these people are killed you dipshit.

I agree with your last sentence. We never fully committed ourselves in Afghanistan. It's a disaster. We sprinkled ourselves into Libya and the results have been catastrophic for the entire region. We never fully committed ourselves in Iraq. Now its a complete mess (and we never should have invaded to begin with). The purpose of war is to defeat the enemy. Not build nations, run a public relations gala or teach uncivilized baboons how to govern themselves. If you are not going to engage your armed forces in a military conflict for the singular purpose of complete and total victory, it is a waste of time, money and lives.

This is simple common sense and logic. One group of sadistic sociopaths who hates America is engaged in a brutally bloody civil war with another group of sadistic sociopaths who hate America. One side has the backing of China, Russia and Iran-- and the other side is Al Qaeda. What kind of warped logic could possibly justify America arming Al Qaeda?  

How about for once, we let these animals in the camel turd third world destroy themselves while we do nothing? Tyrants like Assad stabilize the region and are more concerned with power than ideology. I cannot think of a better outcome than Al Qaeda being crushed while Assad's regime is substantially weakened and depleted in the process.  If we play our cards right (for once) this situation can ultimately be favorable for the US regardless of the outcome.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Can baseball bats or machetes be used to exterminate millions of people at will? Do you think we should get some Seal's stationed outside of the Louisville Slugger factory in Aleppo? (Aleppo is in Syria).

Did Obama concoct his idiotic "red line" comment because people are being tickled to death?

Of course it makes a difference how these people are killed you dipshit.

I agree with your last sentence. We never fully committed ourselves in Afghanistan. It's a disaster. We sprinkled ourselves into Libya and the results have been catastrophic for the entire region. We never fully committed ourselves in Iraq. Now its a complete mess (and we never should have invaded to begin with). The purpose of war is to defeat the enemy. Not build nations, run a public relations gala or teach uncivilized baboons how to govern themselves. If you are not going to engage your armed forces in a military conflict for the singular purpose of complete and total victory, it is a waste of time, money and lives.

This is simple common sense and logic. One group of sadistic sociopaths who hates America is engaged in a brutally bloody civil war with another group of sadistic sociopaths who hate America. One side has the backing of China, Russia and Iran-- and the other side is Al Qaeda. What kind of warped logic could possibly justify America arming Al Qaeda?  

How about for once, we let these animals in the camel turd third world destroy themselves while we do nothing? Tyrants like Assad stabilize the region and are more concerned with power than ideology. I cannot think of a better outcome than Al Qaeda being crushed while Assad's regime is substantially weakened and depleted in the process.  If we play our cards right (for once) this situation can ultimately be favorable for the US regardless of the outcome.  

you're the one that brought up the ridiculous idea of baseball bats

The Syrian regime has had no problem killing tens of thousand of it's citizens with conventional weapons and if they wanted to obliterate entire towns they could do it in one night

My points is (and somehow I think you know this) is that why doesn't that mass murder matter

Why does killing a few hundred people with chemical weapons suddenly change everything

Yes, we are talking about 100 to 150 deaths from chemical weapons vs. 100,000 killed with conventional weapons
note the use of link:  
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2013/0613/Syria-crosses-red-line-on-chemical-weapons.-How-will-Obama-respond-video

What's the fear, that now he going to kill another 100,000 with chemical weapons

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
you're the one that brought up the ridiculous idea of baseball bats

The Syrian regime has had no problem killing tens of thousand of it's citizens with conventional weapons and if they wanted to obliterate entire towns they could do it in one night

My points is (and somehow I think you know this) is that why doesn't that mass murder matter

Why does killing a few hundred people with chemical weapons suddenly change everything

Yes, we are talking about 100 to 150 deaths from chemical weapons vs. 100,000 killed with conventional weapons
note the use of link:  
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2013/0613/Syria-crosses-red-line-on-chemical-weapons.-How-will-Obama-respond-video

What's the fear, that now he going to kill another 100,000 with chemical weapons

there are low iq's lurking about.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Analyst: Al Qaeda affiliate in Syria now best-equipped of the group
CNN ^  | updated 8:14 AM EDT, Mon June 17, 2013 | Barbara Starr, Holly Yan and Chelsea J. Carter

Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 9:34:32 AM by Pan_Yan

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda's affiliate inside Syria is now the best-equipped arm of the terror group in existence today, according to informal assessments by U.S. and Middle East intelligence agencies, a private sector analyst directly familiar with the information told CNN.

Concern about the Syrian al Qaeda-affiliated group Jabhat al-Nusra, also known as the al-Nusra Front, is at an all-time high, according to the analyst, with as many as 10,000 fighters and supporters inside Syria. The United States has designated al-Nusra Front as a terrorist group with links to al Qaeda in Iraq.

That assessment is shared by some Middle Eastern intelligence agencies that have long believed the United States is underestimating the Sunni-backed al Qaeda movement in the country, according to a Middle East source. It is also believed that Iran is running training camps inside Syria for Hezbollah and that other Iranian militia fighters are coming into the country to fight for the regime.

While world leaders struggle to form a unified front, the seesaw battles rage on inside Syria -- and at a staggering price. About 5,000 Syrians are killed every month, the United Nations said.

The opposition once controlled the Damascus suburb of Yarmouk, which served as a Palestinian refugee camp. But Palestinian fighters supporting the regime say they're taking the area back.

"We will keep fighting until we get rid of Jabhat al-Nusra and al Qaeda and all other insurgents in Syria," fighter Abu Ihad told CNN's Fred Pleitgen in Yarmouk.

The pro-government fighters said they're angry about the U.S. decision to arm the opposition, especially since members of al-Nusra Front have joined the rebels.

In recent weeks, the rebels have suffered a series of devastating setbacks. Their loss of the stronghold Qusayr coincided with the arrival of Hezbollah fighters supporting Syrian troops.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
we've been arming al-quida since the mid 1980s.  It's never stopped, nor will it.

the only difference is that now, thanks to whistleblowers and wikileaks, etc, everyone konws about it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

This despite public opinion being overwhelmingly AGAINST doing this.

What a stupid mother fucker. The cock-sucking Arabs have this weak and incompetent retard by the balls.

History says this is a bad idea.

I agree with Fury for once.

Terrible idea.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

History says this is a bad idea.

I agree with Fury for once.

Terrible idea.

Hey,  I said it too.  As you said,  history shows blowback is the result.
A