Author Topic: none of these "pro bbers" and "training gurus" know wtf they are talking about  (Read 15852 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
04:23
bob chick wants to make the fella say that weight dont matter, it's all about contraction etc; but the guy disagrees and then bob pretends thats what he meant

here kai greene claiming you dont need to lift heavy

1:55 charles glass says of course you need to train heavy how else do you grow muscles  ??? ??? ???

here milos sarcev claiming you can develop a bigger chest with 80kg bench press than 200kg+ bench press

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
it goes on and on and on

they contradict themselves every 2 sentences too

basically their advice is meaningless gibberish

LATS

• Getbig IV
The first video was dave palumbo talking not bob chick ..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
it goes on and on and on

don't you know that most of these shitheads build thier size through heavy progressive training and that they are just maintaining size throughout the bulk of thier career with this light pumping horseshit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
don't you know that most of these shitheads build thier size through heavy progressive training and that they are just maintaining size throughout the bulk of thier career with this light pumping horseshit
the main thing fueling both training protocals from heavy to maintaining and in between is the amounts of 'drugs'in the system from start low dose to progressive compounds/time on/yrs on ect,,,only way ....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Said it many times before, none of these guys actually believe weight doesn't matter, despite what they say.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Kai says weight don't matter.... yet.... military presses 405 like 3 weeks out. lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Kai says weight don't matter.... yet.... military presses 405 like 3 weeks out. lol

Exactly. Full of shit.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
there was a guy, dave pulcinela, who's brother shoots a lot of kai's videos, that said pros don't know shit. he says phil will say fish is good for you, but can't tell you why. it's just something he was told and now he will spew it out like gospel.

you got dusty hanshaw giving these bb.com natty's diabetes from pop tarts

and the whole, you GOTTA have a cheat meal every week. fuck, in 7 weeks I've had 1 cheat meal. didn't even wanna do it that day but I was traveling and I still kept my calories down

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
bob chick wants to make the fella say that weight dont matter, it's all about contraction etc; but the guy disagrees and then bob pretends thats what he meant

casey viator said this years ago, we don;t know what the hell we're doing, we just follow a system and hope it works.johnny mcwilliams said train hard drink plenty of water and pray most of it goes to your arms.
1:55 charles glass says of course you need to train heavy how else do you grow muscles  ??? ??? ???

here milos sarcev claiming you can develop a bigger chest with 80kg bench press than 200kg+ bench press

F

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
this is why that "penitentiary style" lifting works. it's heavy heavy weight for as much as you can. cuz your life is on the line. you fail on some pussy weight and you will be known as weak. you gotta die every workout.

tyrus hughes said ppl would let him lift cuz he was small at first. then he had a few years of curling 135 + dbs + boots tied to the bar. when someone of these geezers got back inside he was the bigger guy. said he curled every day for like a decade.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
If you've got superior genetics combined with consistent training, proper pharmaceuticals, and a good diet, you can train light or heavy.  You will grow. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
never heard of such "contest prep & training gurus" back to 1970s & 1980s.
who was Arnold's guru?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
I under the belief that people attach to "gurus" for political reasons. Take Ramy as a recent example, with DJ being good friends with Weinerberger from NY gym he's gonna give Ramy a good look. Same as if you with Hany, Farah, etc. you got someone high profile who judges will be "I wonder what this fucker looks like" and you get more looks. more looks can only be a good thing

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Most average guys would get way better results if they dropped their weights by a 20-30 % and focused more on the target muscle. Doesn't mean you have to toy around with the 5 pds dumbbells like Milos was advertising. Middle course is the key.

On boatloads of drugs I think it doesn't even matter tough. If you're on the doses Ramy is on, all that matters is wheter you lift at all or not. lol

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Most average guys would get way better results if they dropped their weights by a 20-30 % and focused more on the target muscle. Doesn't mean you have to toy around with the 5 pds dumbbells like Milos was advertising. Middle course is the key.

On boatloads of drugs I think it doesn't even matter tough. If you're on the doses Ramy is on, all that matters is wheter you lift at all or not. lol

"grows into the show"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

GREAT POINT,I WOULD HOPE EACH PERSON WHO TRAINS FINDS THAT POINT BEFORE THEY GET HURT OR BURN OUT.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

GREAT POST

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
it goes on and on and on

8)  You sir are correct . The whole industry is saturated with nutjobs .

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Why is this topic debated over and over again?
First, someone needs to decide: do you want to look like a bodybuilding or(!) do you want to lift maximum weights?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
whats heavy for a muscle and whats heavy for a muscle and all stabalising muscles are two different things

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

"The fella" says there's a time and a place to concentrate and squeeze the muscle. And he's right. As for Chick, 10 years ago, he wrote two articles (one for FLEX, "Butchering Sacred Cows" and one for IronMan, "Squats Suck") that had many bodybuilding purists seeking to LYNCH him.

The point he made then and makes now is that, at a certain level, lifting superheavy becomes counterproductive. He's been there and done that, speaking on how he used to bench 500 on a regular, until he almost tore his pec.

Kai is also superstrong, as he reps with weights that are most gym rats' maxes. He's concerned with contracting and feeling the muscles. It just so happens he can do that with superhuman poundages. Most guys can't.

Plus, there a difference between training for low reps for a set or two, after exhausting your muscles earlier in the workout, and doing low reps from the jump.

Why is that so strange? There's a difference between bench-pressing with your PECS doing the work and bench-pressing, as in bouncing the bar off your ribcage, using too much delt and tricep, and arching your back to the point where you training partner is almost blowing you or you're about to castrate yourself with the overhead fans. (MuscleMag once referred to these guys as "ceiling-sexuals").That's what Milos basically said, contrary to the post you put up describing his video.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
never heard of such "contest prep & training gurus" back to 1970s & 1980s.
who was Arnold's guru?

Vince Gironda, during his early years.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Said it many times before, none of these guys actually believe weight doesn't matter, despite what they say.
yes your posts made me think on the matter

you mentioned that while they claim weight dont matter

they all experiment with strength specific roids and cheat to lift heavier than they can with strict form

and they all lift 4 plates and more on pressing

yeah strength clearly dont matter

these guys want to troll us?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Vince Gironda, during his early years.
THIS::::: ;D