Author Topic: Minorities in this country have no reason to not flourish...  (Read 6817 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Minorities in this country have no reason to not flourish...
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2013, 05:33:59 PM »

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 05:36:54 PM »
Interesting, some things I'll look into before I "Retire"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 06:04:43 PM »
I don't know about Murica, but in Canada, most immigrants work hard for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, you get the free loaders, but the majority of people hold down a full-time job till they retire.

I think Chinese(high percentage), Philippino(high percentage), and some Indians/tamil/paki(about 50%) are a much better immigrant option if you want people to actually work.

Latins, and blacks are just a burden on society to a large extent. Our Native Aboriginal population is dwindling in numbers, and they commit lots of violent crimes as well.

Managers are for the most part of white European decent. Even though most companies abide by "equal opportunity employer" anti-discrimination laws, that doesn't apply to managers and people who are not doing dirty medial tasks.

Unlike America, the Canadian government is now cracking down on immigration and abuse of our social welfare system. I hope this works in the favour of Canada.

Post reported to the Nelson Mandela society.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »
sigh..another tired old anti-black rant disguised as an educational thread...the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of handouts in this country are given to groups other than black people....Whites get huge gov't subsidies and are the vast majority of people on welfare.....(sure go ahead and bring in the % argument as always)..white women have been big time beneficiaries of affirmative action for years.....more than any other single group...and how about all the handouts and subsidies that Asians, American Indians and Hispanics get?

the fact is, every American of every color including blacks have their finger in the pie....you guys have an obsession with blacks and like to single them out for some reason which just exposes your true inner racism.....but realistically, if you THINK, you will see that whites are disproportionately being subsidized by the gov't through direct subsidy in terms of food stamps, welfare and especially MEDICAID....or through the tax codes.....

if you talk about being a burden on society, white seniors are the vast majority of people burdening the MEDICARE system, a large percentage of blacks are on welfare...agreed...but there are large percentages of Hispanics and Native Americans on Welfare as well....as for making excuses, I guess the Native Americans are making excuses as well huh?..I guess they too are lazy, dont want to work and living off of the Gov't on purpose right?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
My parents came over from Europe in 1984. They have property in both countries, plenty of money in the bank and put us 4 brothers and sister through expensive colleges. They didn't even have a high school diploma.

Not making it in the USA is like losing a round of golf to a 3-year old.

If you're THAT dumb then you ought to shoot yourself, not collect money from the government.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 07:09:35 PM »
sigh..another tired old anti-black rant disguised as an educational thread...the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of handouts in this country are given to groups other than black people....Whites get huge gov't subsidies and are the vast majority of people on welfare.....(sure go ahead and bring in the % argument as always)..white women have been big time beneficiaries of affirmative action for years.....more than any other single group...and how about all the handouts and subsidies that Asians, American Indians and Hispanics get?

the fact is, every American of every color including blacks have their finger in the pie....you guys have an obsession with blacks and like to single them out for some reason which just exposes your true inner racism.....but realistically, if you THINK, you will see that whites are disproportionately being subsidized by the gov't through direct subsidy in terms of food stamps, welfare and especially MEDICAID....or through the tax codes.....

if you talk about being a burden on society, white seniors are the vast majority of people burdening the MEDICARE system, a large percentage of blacks are on welfare...agreed...but there are large percentages of Hispanics and Native Americans on Welfare as well....as for making excuses, I guess the Native Americans are making excuses as well huh?..I guess they too are lazy, dont want to work and living off of the Gov't on purpose right?

Andre, why did you specifically target blacks? I'm talking all minorities. The fact is, there's nothing racist about it, I'm legitimately trying to help, so we can all get past this bullshit and make a bit of coin. The thread tie was just a "shock" title to get some traffic. Relax, I'll send you a white girl gif.  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 07:12:46 PM »
I'm happy that this kind white gentlemen is giving me secrets of the whites.

8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2013, 07:15:50 PM »
I'm happy that this kind white gentlemen is giving me secrets of the whites.

8)

Next ill be telling you how to pick up skinny hot white women.  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2013, 07:24:54 PM »
Guess what all of u so-called "conservatives" celebrating D-Day and WW II on these boards? It was a disaster for the white man. America was white then. For some reason, we sent an army over to Europe to fight other whites. Now America is quickly becoming North Mexico and Europe is overrun by Moslems. All of the colonies once ruled by the white man are gone (almost all of which were lost after WW II).

Was it worth it?

We went because Hitler declared war on us, and Japan bombed us. What does that have to do with anything?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2013, 07:26:15 PM »
Andre, why did you specifically target blacks? I'm talking all minorities. The fact is, there's nothing racist about it, I'm legitimately trying to help, so we can all get past this bullshit and make a bit of coin. The thread tie was just a "shock" title to get some traffic. Relax, I'll send you a white girl gif.  :D

Hes not going to let you take away his bogeyman.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2013, 07:27:46 PM »
Very true.

Minorities get so many handouts now a days it's scary.

You must be on fucking dope.  What do you think those no-bid prime contracts that go to Shaw Group, etc. are?  If minorities can move trees from in front of their homes with their hands and shovels, how the fuck they can't do it with a crane from the warehouse they already work at during the week?

White Man's Bullshit!  To this day, I haven't met a minority who benefited from the REAL white collar govt handouts.  I'm not talking about food stamps and that gossip show bullshit.  

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2013, 07:38:00 PM »
let me chime in about asians my wife is filipino and she works her ass off. shes a r.n and works 6o to 70 hrs every week and never complains.

i was in management before and let me say , the africans i had working under me were the most lazy people ive ever worked with.  strait up ghetto trash, dumbe than shit to .

none of them even hard cars, but they made sure they had a cell phone and the newest pair of air jordan, not the britest people in the world

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 09:17:25 PM »
Almost identical story in Australia too, every day boat load of "refuges" arrive from Sri Lanka .

I've seen sections where they ask the subbie to list details of aboriginal workers.  Nothing to do with the race of the company's owner.  There's no preference given to employers of immigrants.

Companies that handle civil works have 10s-100s of millions of dollars worth of equipment, so being black and owning a $3 hammer isn't really going to guarantee success.  Besides, the amount of corruption in these projects dwarfs any of the legislation being bitched about.  I imagine everyone right down to the guy holding the stop sign has a greasy palm on these sort of contracts.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2013, 09:24:58 PM »
My parents came over from Europe in 1984. They have property in both countries, plenty of money in the bank and put us 4 brothers and sister through expensive colleges. They didn't even have a high school diploma.

Not making it in the USA is like losing a round of golf to a 3-year old.

If you're THAT dumb then you ought to shoot yourself, not collect money from the government.
Hmmmm

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2013, 09:28:00 PM »
let me chime in about asians my wife is filipino and she works her ass off. shes a r.n and works 6o to 70 hrs every week and never complains.

i was in management before and let me say , the africans i had working under me were the most lazy people ive ever worked with.  strait up ghetto trash, dumbe than shit to .

none of them even hard cars, but they made sure they had a cell phone and the newest pair of air jordan, not the britest people in the world
Hmmmm...there are a shortage of RNs in the US, so alot are coming from the Philipines...
hardworkers, eh, yet the country is a third world country? Why is it that all these "hard workers" come from countries that are not benefitting from all this hard work? Africans, Asians, Latinos---all these "hard workers" and the countries are poor.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2013, 09:31:54 PM »
Why is it that all these "hard workers" come from countries that are not benefitting from all this hard work?

Their governments have already gone the way ours is going now. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2013, 09:31:59 PM »

I didn't target blacks and neither did you, but many others on here did.....but you make a legit point when you say that you want all of us to make coin....and herein lies the key....whites in this country have got to let blacks make coin....only when blacks and other minorities have money will all this discrimination bullshit and accusations end...whites control all of the institutions...they have to begin enacting policies whereby the average black guy and white guy can go in and get loans and needed tech support and guidance to start businesses..not just throw them a bone (job)

Silicon valley can't be just white guys starting businesses.... Native Americans, blacks, hispanics etc have to be allowed to have access to venture capital, loans, and wall street..and whites have to have the attitude not to feel threatened by this....yes white income will go down...but there would be more shared income for everyone...whites cannot keep controlling 97% of all capital in America...until this inequality is addressed then nothing will happen...and we have to start hiring all these guys who are in jail as well...they get out and have nothing to do...next thing you know they are raping your sister and killing people in muggings...and at the same time black guys have to stop bitching and moaning.....yes there is still discrimination, racism, etc, but tough shit....go out and work and go to college and see what happens

we have to get this done because the chinese and Indians are gonna kick our asses if we keep being distracted with this bullcrap...and believe me....I would rather be controlled by whites than by those guys.....and I would hope whites would feel better off being controlled by blacks someday rather than the chinese or indians who will have no mercy on any of us...at least we are Americans

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2013, 09:33:33 PM »
Their governments have already gone the way ours is going now. 
Many of them seem like this from the outset.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2013, 09:41:09 PM »
Hmmmm...there are a shortage of RNs in the US, so alot are coming from the Philipines...
hardworkers, eh, yet the country is a third world country? Why is it that all these "hard workers" come from countries that are not benefitting from all this hard work? Africans, Asians, Latinos---all these "hard workers" and the countries are poor.

Their governments suck.

During communism in Europe you could work your dick off & the government still was gonna take all your money. What's the point then?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2013, 09:43:54 PM »
I didn't target blacks and neither did you, but many others on here did.....but you make a legit point when you say that you want all of us to make coin....and herein lies the key....whites in this country have got to let blacks make coin....only when blacks and other minorities have money will all this discrimination bullshit and accusations end...whites control all of the institutions...they have to begin enacting policies whereby the average black guy and white guy can go in and get loans and needed tech support and guidance to start businesses..not just throw them a bone (job)

Silicon valley can't be just white guys starting businesses.... Native Americans, blacks, hispanics etc have to be allowed to have access to venture capital, loans, and wall street..and whites have to have the attitude not to feel threatened by this....yes white income will go down...but there would be more shared income for everyone...whites cannot keep controlling 97% of all capital in America...until this inequality is addressed then nothing will happen...and we have to start hiring all these guys who are in jail as well...they get out and have nothing to do...next thing you know they are raping your sister and killing people in muggings...and at the same time black guys have to stop bitching and moaning.....yes there is still discrimination, racism, etc, but tough shit....go out and work and go to college and see what happens

we have to get this done because the chinese and Indians are gonna kick our asses if we keep being distracted with this bullcrap...and believe me....I would rather be controlled by whites than by those guys.....and I would hope whites would feel better off being controlled by blacks someday rather than the chinese or indians who will have no mercy on any of us...at least we are Americans

You say white people need to do this and white people need to do that.  You lump all white people into a single collective mass who have the power to grant you wishes. White people don't get together as a group once a month to discuss how we are going to keep black people poor. The majority of white people are living their lives and trying to provide for their families and don't have the time to conspire to keep a brotha down.  More importantly they don't have the power you want to believe they do.

A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »

Why have Europeans held Africans back, and not the other way around?  ???

I mean, what is it about white people?  Are we genetically predisposed to take advantage of others?

I know that slavery was big in Africa before Europeans ever came along.

Had Africans had the same advances and means that Europeans possessed, would they not have done the same thing?

???

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2013, 05:00:06 AM »
its the goverments over there, phillipines is like a class system  you have the same familys that own everything the wages are super low there to.

ive been there several times. her sister came over here and made something of herself.

ive worked with all races when i was in management, blacks are the laziest and dumbest ive worked with, they just dont give a shit.  all of them were on some form of wellfare to

getting them to come to work on time was impossible to .

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2013, 07:10:31 AM »
You say white people need to do this and white people need to do that.  You lump all white people into a single collective mass who have the power to grant you wishes. White people don't get together as a group once a month to discuss how we are going to keep black people poor. The majority of white people are living their lives and trying to provide for their families and don't have the time to conspire to keep a brotha down.  More importantly they don't have the power you want to believe they do.

I like your post.....of course white people don't get together and discuss strategy for keeping people down....they don't have to..its something thats left unsaid...whites have benefited collectively from laws which were put in place many many years ago by your great grandfathers to propel whites way ahead of everyone else....blacks could not go to college and could not compete with whites for jobs, the best land, etc....not whining about anything....just putting the facts out there...why is talking about the truth "whining"???...whites were given a huge head start which lasted generations...during this time you were able to acquire wealth , etc......it wasn't just by custom and tradition but BY LAW...and the legacies of those laws still have a profound impact on society today..look at what the American Indians are going through....they are worse off than blacks...are they making excuses and whining too????????????

and I did say that blacks have to stop making excuses and get off their asses....and many of them have....but not having money or the resources and contacts that whites have severely limits their options.....surely even you can see that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2013, 07:15:58 AM »
Why have Europeans held Africans back, and not the other way around?  ???

I mean, what is it about white people?  Are we genetically predisposed to take advantage of others?

I know that slavery was big in Africa before Europeans ever came along.

Had Africans had the same advances and means that Europeans possessed, would they not have done the same thing?

???

genetically predisposed???...no, not sure of that...but whites have a collective culture that they are better than anyone else and it comes through in their daily activities and in how they collectively approach relationships with each other and with minorities...a very strong ethnocentrism that conflicts with their "sense of fair play"....Hence the term "white guilt"

and to say whether Africans would have done the same given the chance....I would say probably yes, but the burden of history is on whites unfortunately..

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2013, 10:06:29 AM »
but whites have a collective culture that they are better than anyone else and it comes through in their daily activities and in how they collectively approach relationships with each other and with minorities...a very strong ethnocentrism that conflicts with their "sense of fair play"

I don't see the problem?