Author Topic: Minorities in this country have no reason to not flourish...  (Read 6822 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Minorities in this country have no reason to not flourish...
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2013, 10:10:25 AM »
and to say whether Africans would have done the same given the chance....I would say probably yes, but the burden of history is on whites unfortunately..

Why didn't Africans have the chance?  ???

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2013, 10:13:39 AM »
Currently, there's nothing restricting black folks from becoming wealthy middle class within a few generations.

They just have to get rid of their stupid inner-city accent/slang, and start holding down jobs, quit pumping out kids, and quit raping, selling dope and bouncing balls for potential careers.

It's really very fucking simple, but it involves hard work and multi-generational planning.

WHITE POWER

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2013, 10:23:26 AM »
Why didn't Africans have the chance?  ???

They even had a head start

I don't see the problem?  

Every group has this dynamic.  If he doesn't think Mexicans and blacks play favorites hes living in a dream world.  He also makes the mistake of defining "white"-even using the word white is a major generalization-as monolithic and united in identity, history and intent.   "White culture" in the United States is a collage of various cultures with very loose affiliations.
A

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2013, 10:24:30 AM »

Unlike America, the Canadian government is now cracking down on immigration and abuse of our social welfare system. I hope this works in the favour of Canada.

Interesting, they are actually doing somthing about it? Seems like every other "developed" countries government doesnt give a damn. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2013, 10:25:46 AM »
Currently, there's nothing restricting black folks from becoming wealthy middle class within a few generations.

They just have to get rid of their stupid inner-city accent/slang, and start holding down jobs, quit pumping out kids, and quit raping, selling dope and bouncing balls for potential careers.

It's really very fucking simple, but it involves hard work and multi-generational planning.

WHITE POWER

That's what I'm trying to say.  White people don't owe anyone anything, this isn't a white country.  You don't see Asian immigrants going around saying white people dominate silicon valley and they need to give minorities this and that and blah blah blah...  

I sincerely cannot understand Andres outlook.  Instead of trying to get something from whites, how about just creating something for yourself the way white people did.  No one gave anything to whites who risked their lifes exploring the oceans our building societies around the world.

I'll immigrate to Sub-Saharan Africa, and see what kind of affirmative action I'm granted to more successfully integrate into their great society.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2013, 10:30:22 AM »
Every group has this dynamic.  If he doesn't think Mexicans and blacks play favorites hes living in a dream world.  He also makes the mistake of defining "white"-even using the word white is a major generalization-as monolithic and united in identity, history and intent.   "White culture" in the United States is a collage of various cultures with very loose affiliations.

This is what I find so despicable about our politicians. 

That "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for everyone" saying really is true and it's completely wrong. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2013, 10:34:45 AM »
If he doesn't think Mexicans and blacks play favorites hes living in a dream world.  

The so called "minorities" can openly play favorites, if white people do it it's racist.

There's definitely a war on whites, worldwide.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2013, 10:39:07 AM »
The so called "minorities" can openly play favorites, if white people do it it's racist.

In the minds of certain people, you are responsible for the actions of other people.  It is your job to rectify the mistakes of men long dead and buried.  Now, is it fair to demand that?  The answer is pretty obvious.
A

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2013, 10:43:51 AM »

very true, Arab countries are buying up UK PLC in bulk,  75% of the companies on the London Stock exchange are owned by Arabs, hence why all the goverments bend over backwards to accomodate mass building of mosques.

I suspect part of the this is in the grand scheme of "flattening the world" economically and socially. Once you eradicate the smart fraction of people across europe and other first world countries you can bring them down to the other lowest common denominators. This will make it easier to roll out a single currency.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2013, 10:46:40 AM »
It hard for anyone to flourish without a good deal of luck, and if you were born into a family of hood rats or illegals who don't value education then even graduating high school will be a challenge.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2013, 11:09:59 AM »
They even had a head start

To say Africans had a head start is the most idiotic and ridiculous statement ever made in the history of GetBig...even you don't believe that I'm sure..and if you do then that says a lot about you

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2013, 11:11:57 AM »
To say Africans had a head start is the most idiotic and ridiculous statement ever made in the history of GetBig...even you don't believe that I'm sure..and if you do then that says a lot about you

It's a reference to wiggs statements.
A

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2013, 11:28:41 AM »
very true, Arab countries are buying up UK PLC in bulk,  75% of the companies on the London Stock exchange are owned by Arabs, hence why all the goverments bend over backwards to accomodate mass building of mosques.

I suspect part of the this is in the grand scheme of "flattening the world" economically and socially. Once you eradicate the smart fraction of people across europe and other first world countries you can bring them down to the other lowest common denominators. This will make it easier to roll out a single currency.

Bingo

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2013, 11:29:26 AM »

Clearly you missed the time when Goodrum claimed he had enough muscle mass for a natural pro card

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2013, 11:30:01 AM »
Clearly you missed the time when Goodrum claimed he had enough muscle mass for a natural pro card

I stand corrected

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2013, 11:49:23 AM »
Lot of finger pointing in this thread. An argument can be made for any race that can show it has been privileged or discriminated against.

Bottom line is that this country still provides people the tools to succeed...if and only if they are willing to work hard & get on a path.

Btw, by success I mean improving your living & financial situation in relation to where one is currently.

There are people across all spectrums that no matter what, will always be low lives & finger pointers.

Great illustration is that homeless guy with the great voice. Wasn't he given a tv or radio deal but he still went back to the streets? ...you get my point.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2013, 01:46:18 PM »
As a white king, I can't begin to tell you how hard it is these days. Hire a few white servants, people comlain. Hire some ethnic cooks, people complain. Now the king just hires the best person for the job. Fuck quotas.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2013, 05:45:03 PM »
As a white king, I can't begin to tell you how hard it is these days. Hire a few white servants, people comlain. Hire some ethnic cooks, people complain. Now the king just hires the best person for the job. Fuck quotas.

The fuck are you talking about?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2013, 05:51:23 PM »
The fuck are you talking about?
Its hard to be the king.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2013, 05:53:54 PM »
Its hard to be the king.

FUCK OFF.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2013, 10:36:26 PM »

WHITE POWER
over the years there has been an increase in black middleclass family ever hear of blackflight