Author Topic: Why did this happen?  (Read 9992 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Why did this happen?
« on: June 15, 2013, 11:17:36 PM »
Now I know conspiracy theories are no longer welcome on this main page even through they generated more conversations than most topics.
Anyway. Can anyone tell a valid reason on why the stars on the Republican elephant were changed around 00 when  Bush came into office. They are now devil stars, aka...pentagrams. I've told you all before and of course there's the Bohemian Grove video where Alex Jones snuck in and caught them (them meaning politicians, and stars) doing "rituals" to the giant owl. This shit is real and watch how this guy uses humor to get the message out. When you people gonna get it? I wanna hear you morons talk your way outta this one...lol

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Why did this happen?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 11:23:03 PM »
Oh and BTW, it's not just the republicans. This was at a rally Hillary did years ago.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 11:24:50 PM »
Oh damn. Lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 11:27:55 PM »
Here's a short video. This shit is real whether you believe it or not....They do.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 11:29:24 PM »
That ain't no shit.  I went to the GOP's twitter page and the stars are upside down. That's fuckn' hilarious. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 11:29:45 PM »
Jesus loves you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 11:33:14 PM »
That ain't no shit.  I went to the GOP's twitter page and the stars are upside down. That's fuckn' hilarious. 

Just thought I'd generate some conversation this evening. Look at things prior to 00. The stars were the other way. The upside down star has only one meaning. They are satanic. And when these leaders flash that sign and you'd be surprised at who you see flashing it, they are praising satan. 

THIS SHIT IS REAL, I SAY AGAIN. THIS SHIT IS REAL.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 11:35:16 PM »
This is pretty strange

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 11:36:05 PM »
Well I'm gonna go grab a gyro and beer and when I return I expect reasonable explanations from the regular dipshits if they're around. You know, E-kul, Adonis, Gaylinko. I'd like to watch them make fools of themselves. It humors me when they do.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 11:37:20 PM »
This is pretty strange

I'm gonna need more than that Sir-talk-alot. Don't sit on the fence.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 11:40:22 PM »
I'm gonna need more than that Sir-talk-alot. Don't sit on the fence.

What I'm saying is this itches me where I scratch ole Wiggsberg Jewstein. Capish?

Fight the good fight brother.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 11:41:32 PM »
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 11:44:36 PM »

I've connected the dots for you guys, you guys just have accept it. As unbelievable as it sounds, It's real.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 11:46:22 PM »
What I'm saying is this itches me where I scratch ole Wiggsberg Jewstein. Capish?

Fight the good fight brother.

Everyone on the side of good should be fighting the good fight with me.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 11:48:29 PM »
I've connected the dots for you guys, you guys just have accept it. As unbelievable as it sounds, It's real.

What's real?   ???

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 11:49:55 PM »
Everyone on the side of good should be fighting the good fight with me.

You are a better spokesman than I. I believe others have even gone so far as to say that you "have a face for radio."

Not sure what that means but I will support you and your goals nonetheless.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 11:51:40 PM »
What's real?   ???

Many in the government are Satanic Lucifarians both parties.
The Devil is real as they worship him and practice black magic. All that occultish stuff, is real. And not, "real to me damnit" real, REALITY REAL.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 11:53:54 PM »
You are a better spokesman than I. I believe others have even gone so far as to say that you "have a face for radio."

Not sure what that means but I will support you and your goals nonetheless.

Ha ha ha assmaster.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 12:13:33 AM »
Many in the government are Satanic Lucifarians both parties.
The Devil is real as they worship him and practice black magic. All that occultish stuff, is real. And not, "real to me damnit" real, REALITY REAL.

Please tell me you're just trolling, and you,re not really as dumb as you seem.   ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 12:14:33 AM »

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 12:21:32 AM »
Wiggs.   Sometimes....    the powers that be have so much control that they can do things so obvious that its not even questioned.   Voting at the executive level doesnt work either btw.   Nothing we can do short of a revolution.   And that wd get really ugly.   Im w u and am smart enough to research reality vs being spoonfed by the government media machine.   But after having a few yrs to digest....    theres nothing anyone is gonna do.   Elitists have it in the bag and we r on board for the ride. That bng said i like ur posts and agree w ur mindset.   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 12:52:28 AM »
"Devil Stars"? LOL

Here's a truly evil sign

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 02:17:11 AM »
Did your mother use a cross to pleasure herself?  Dirty fuckin whore.

"Devil Stars"? LOL

Here's a truly evil sign

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 02:24:10 AM »
Now I know conspiracy theories are no longer welcome on this main page even through they generated more conversations than most topics.
Anyway. Can anyone tell a valid reason on why the stars on the Republican elephant were changed around 00 when  Bush came into office. They are now devil stars, aka...pentagrams. I've told you all before and of course there's the Bohemian Grove video where Alex Jones snuck in and caught them (them meaning politicians, and stars) doing "rituals" to the giant owl. This shit is real and watch how this guy uses humor to get the message out. When you people gonna get it? I wanna hear you morons talk your way outta this one...lol

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The whole idea of conspiracy theories is make fools think that things are more than they are. And here you are, ranting about the stars on the back of the imaginary elephant. Please show us where we can found the official definition about the five-pointed star positions. Is there some official rule which way up is only decent way to show this star? Prove it. You see, these other definitions are made up by religious fools, idiots and mentally ill people. They are not ruled by the law, like stars on your official flag, so you can draw them any which way you can. If you use google and try to find official pictures about this elephant, how you can be sure which is from republicans and which isn't? There is hundreds of variations about it, so have you prove anything else but the fact, that you are fucking imbecile?  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 02:32:55 AM »
Wiggs.   Sometimes....    the powers that be have so much control that they can do things so obvious that its not even questioned.   Voting at the executive level doesnt work either btw.   Nothing we can do short of a revolution.   And that wd get really ugly.   Im w u and am smart enough to research reality vs being spoonfed by the government media machine.   But after having a few yrs to digest....    theres nothing anyone is gonna do.   Elitists have it in the bag and we r on board for the ride. That bng said i like ur posts and agree w ur mindset.   

Thanks bro. This shit insane. And no does anything. I don't even feel like that is reality with all this shit. I know some on here think I'm batshit nuts but let me assure you, I am not. I'm just able to put things together, critically think and analyze data better than most. Am I right 100% of the time? I'm sure I'm not. But I'm right on most of the stuff I say and this is no exception.

It's astounding to me that people refuse to believe. Are they that caught up in life not to see? I'm sure they'd care but the people seem to only accept info spoonfed to them by the government. No matter how absurd or impossible...see 911.