Author Topic: Layne Norton owned by Jason Blaha  (Read 29355 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Layne Norton owned by Jason Blaha
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 10:38:02 AM »
is this guy on steroids? seriously he looks like absolute horseshit.

There is alot of selfproclaimed naturals/liars on youtube but I do not Believe Layne is one of them. His whole Life has been bodybuilding and powerlifting since he was 15 or whatever.
:D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 10:38:21 AM »
Two of my least favorite online "personalities" having a bitch fight, wonderful. Norton is such a pathological liar I believe some of his videos are done wearing squat suits or briefs under his sweatpants, his youtube lifts are a lot higher than his comp lifts.

Anyone defending either of these turds needs a good kerb stomping by cswol

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 10:38:49 AM »
hes 100% natural guys, its just his perfect bcca regime that allows him to look like this  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 10:39:55 AM »
Maybe I'm naive as hell but Layne seems like a good guy, I really can't imagine him spinning such a huge web of lies. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 10:41:51 AM »
Maybe I'm naive as hell but Layne seems like a good guy, I really can't imagine him spinning such a huge web of lies. 
How far would conmen get if they weren't likable?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 10:43:22 AM »
:D

hi bluto. maybe your next cycle you'll break the 17 inch barrier for your arms  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 10:49:20 AM »
hi bluto. maybe your next cycle you'll break the 17 inch barrier for your arms  :D
not maybe

most definetely

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 10:51:14 AM »
not maybe

most definetely
Amazing. Olympia next.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 11:06:09 AM »
Of course someone who is an abject failure in all aspects of their life, and considers laying around and collecting unemployment the pinnacle of human existence, would never believe that someone could go out in the world and accomplish what they set out to. I assume Norton's Ph.D. from U. of Illinois is a fraud as well? Go out and gt some credentials of your own and then u can talk.
academics are well known for their freak bb genetics

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 11:23:18 AM »
How far would conmen get if they weren't likable?

good point, lol

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 11:30:08 AM »
Of course someone who is an abject failure in all aspects of their life, and considers laying around and collecting unemployment the pinnacle of human existence, would never believe that someone could go out in the world and accomplish what they set out to. I assume Norton's Ph.D. from U. of Illinois is a fraud as well? Go out and gt some credentials of your own and then u can talk.
Hi Layne.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2013, 11:30:43 AM »
Jeez since when is this Jason Blaha authority on anything anyways. The guy is a fucking loser.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »
I agree with everything he said other than the part about needing diuretics to get that dry. One of my fav things he said was the comment about the guys who competed in the Olympia back in the 70's. Not many weighed over 200 and they were most likely over 6ft.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2013, 01:28:37 PM »
Some naive guys melting down in this thread and all around the internets.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2013, 02:04:58 PM »
naturals do not grow after that first couple years of training, you can achieve good condition but your gonna look flat as fuck 90 percent of the time. youll look good on that 5-10 percent of the time when you have a "refeed" and you have a good "gym pump" but your not growing at all you are just "dialing" it in periodically on a "diet"
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2013, 02:19:26 PM »
Oh Layne, what have you done?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2013, 03:15:07 PM »
Err.. wait a minute.

That guy in that youtube vid is a juicer?

Failing on 160kg 3 board pressing and a juicer?

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2013, 03:22:22 PM »
Regardless if this guy is right or not, I like him.

I have no idea how Layne preps for a show, but if that is true about him growing in to a show then yea...bravo sierra flag be raised.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2013, 04:50:27 PM »
"He has that Superman complex ..." There it is. Definitive evidence of AAS use by Norton.

I also find it funny how this joker refers to the "community." Well, if he's referring to people who are known commodities and making a living from bodybuilding/powerlifting than he's not even part of it. This guy's wet dream is to be half as successful and well-known as Norton.

Hi Layme.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
"He has that Superman complex ..." There it is. Definitive evidence of AAS use by Norton.

I also find it funny how this joker refers to the "community." Well, if he's referring to people who are known commodities and making a living from bodybuilding/powerlifting than he's not even part of it. This guy's wet dream is to be half as successful and well-known as Norton.

Talk about living the goodlife, 5 k a year in "endorsements" and a free tub of bcaas every month from a "sponsor" , if only we could all be as successful.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2013, 05:01:15 PM »
this is interesting, if its tested show, there wont be no little shananigans like popping 10halotestin couple hours before the lifting.

long esters are out anyway.

this is a very interesting point.

the halos a day before or further out would do fuck all,howveer lay noerterns lifts would they even qualify ,regarding his horrible form?

It's 50:50. His deads are OK, his squats are not deep enough. My bet is that he would not finish any meet in PL. His form makes it impossible for him to go any deeper without his upper body being literally parallel to the ground. Sometimes he does go deep enough but you know, let's be realistic here... People like that tend to miss their every attempt, you see it every powerlifting show.

In IPF taking any kind of gear before 4 weeks out is playing with fire. Deca is out of the question, so is tren. Orals around 8 weeks out from what I know. I dunno, never tried it, that's from hearsay.

I bet there is some bribery and other tricks with fake penis involved but I don't know, never heard of that. I've only heard that in IPF they actually watch your penis when you piss. That's totally gay if you ask me :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2013, 05:08:12 PM »
   :D ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2013, 05:08:27 PM »
No one is saying he's the next Joe Weider (that won't happen again), but Layne's approach and presentation has a look of professionalism that surpasses most of what's out there in the so-called "industry."

So what you're saying is he's the smartest kid in special Ed?

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2013, 08:19:29 PM »
Jesus Christ, how many screen names does Layme have on this forum?!?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2013, 08:21:52 PM »
Talk about living the goodlife, 5 k a year in "endorsements" and a free tub of bcaas every month from a "sponsor" , if only we could all be as successful.

Layne is making in excess of 100k and rising.  His hard work paid off and when that happens, people seem to get a case of "penis envy".
A