Author Topic: Layne Norton owned by Jason Blaha  (Read 29255 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Layne Norton owned by Jason Blaha
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2013, 05:53:02 AM »
How he could hate gear users when his brother Sev uses them

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2013, 06:14:57 AM »
lol @ people who think there isn't a tiny chance that layne nerdton is a liar.

Just look at the fag, he was obviously the jewish kid every one pushed around in school and made fun off, never stood out and did anything good, never got attention from females. So he decided he'll do it by lying his way " to the top "

So now he has a 6/10 female who probably cuckolds his beta ass and possibly gives him sex, every now and then, and a bunch of geeky 17 year old "natural bodybuilders" ( aka : gullible nerds ) who are always choking on his cock.

Look at his " they said you wouldn't make it " & " will you sacrifice to win" video, obviously a Freudian slip. No I did not study psychology at university but he is basically saying to all his child hood bullies " look at my now, look how powerful i am, come bully and push me around now " & " I'm a complete sociopath and compulsive liar, but i need this to be a winner at life, if you want to win, you will need to sacrifice your integrity" . In his eye's he is a hero of a sort, typical delusions of grandeur that a person who lives in his own head has..

Seriously, just look at the type of guys who "follow" him. Class A losers/misfits that have most likely never had a conversation with a female.

I dont even like talking about this guy, but if you honestly think he is natural and are not trolling or have an agenda ( money , sex or whatever may drive it ) then you better pray to jesus , buddah and alah for luck, because you'll need it to live past 34.

ukjeff

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2013, 06:17:54 AM »
Layne is a narcissist.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2013, 06:30:44 AM »
Layne is a narcissist.

narcissist/sociopoath.. idk.. I'd put it closer to severe neurosis

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2013, 08:06:14 AM »
Produce a signed and sworn affidavit from a single individual (one will suffice) who has first-hand knowledge of AAS use by Norton. Otherwise, it's all hearsay. If any of you were accused of something under these circumstances you wouldn't be too happy about it. But it's perfectly fine to smear Layne based on hearsay, guilt by association, and innuendo.

Just because you couldn't accomplish something doesn't mean that someone else couldn't. Look around you and you wil see plenty of people who've succeeded in life at things you've failed at. Do you hate all of them as well?

This isn't personal man  ??? I'm not smearing him. Just saying there is substantial information pointing to Layne doing what many if his fellow competitors do to win shows. As i said, we dont even know if he was getting gear, or just bloodwork done through Envizion.  I don't hate Layne, and I actually like many of his philosophies. Hell, I still use his PHAT training split. But liking the guy has nothing to do with this.

Theres much more vitriol and emotion in your posts than mine brother. I'm simply adding to this discussion with info that has been presented to me, which is pretty convincing.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2013, 08:38:45 AM »
Incredible stupid argument. So psyching yourself up, growling and yelling makes you an steroid abuser now... ::)

Well then Im on drugs as well because I tend to go off in the gym very often. You dont need steroids to have a big belif system incarneted.

That's why it wasn't his only argument and he never said it's a definate proof of his usage.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2013, 10:02:22 AM »
Isn't rocket science, as an admitted drug user or non mentioner of being natural he's placing last in bodybuilding contests and just a very good power lifter, nobody knows his name, he earns shit money and ends up shooting up a school or some such.

But as a self confessed natural, he is a genetic marvel, a man who can compete with the best in the skinny natural bodybuilding world, can set jaws falling wide open at his astonishing strength in the big 3 while relying on his god given talent.People flock to hear how this man said no to drugs and still came through.Money is great, you have an Internet cult and 2/100 women will actually have sex with you despite a receding hairline and stick legs.

Brutal truth

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »
long live layer nerdstroke...

Jay looks great at 175 lbs

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2013, 10:13:50 AM »
I couldnt care less whether this layne fag is on gear or not.
But i can confirm he is a liar. I remember when he first appeared on the old bb.com boards talked an utter load of shit. Then started with the competitions and changed to a serious tone and acted like all the shit talking never happened.

All these young homos who idolise layne dont realise his true personality is an utter tit who was like a spoiled brat. If anyone offered him advice on bringing up his shitty quads or whatever and all they got back was something along the lines of "fuck you i train harder than anyone who are you to fucking advise me ect ect".
He is a prick who knows if he spoke to anyone like that in person they would smash his glasses into his face.
Gay nerd trying far too hard to be tough guy. Fucking fag.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2013, 10:39:55 AM »
Holy shit, this fucking nerdy c.unt is not worthy of the energy spent on keystrokes.

Either way, he looks like shit on and off gear.

Fuck him, and his principles/theories.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2013, 11:25:23 AM »
it's funny

when i was natural i used to hate layne so incredibly hard

i would actually run him over with car if had the chance

now that i'm a filt

i just roll my eyes and think "ylls hth"

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2013, 01:26:05 PM »

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2013, 08:26:53 PM »
Okay, as with everyone else here there is no way he is natural. End of story. My question is how does he manage not to get caught when he does the NGA and OCB shows? I have done both the NGA and OCB, and I know they give you a lie detector test and if you win your class a piss test. 

BTW, the lie detector test I took for a OCB show this past weekend was pathetic. Took maybe 3 mins. Guy asked me have you read the banned list, which I did not but I said yes, and also if I took any of the banned substances on the list. Which I did not, but even if I had and answered no how in hell would it be a lie seeing I never read it in the first place.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2013, 12:39:00 AM »
Okay, as with everyone else here there is no way he is natural. End of story. My question is how does he manage not to get caught when he does the NGA and OCB shows? I have done both the NGA and OCB, and I know they give you a lie detector test and if you win your class a piss test.  

BTW, the lie detector test I took for a OCB show this past weekend was pathetic. Took maybe 3 mins. Guy asked me have you read the banned list, which I did not but I said yes, and also if I took any of the banned substances on the list. Which I did not, but even if I had and answered no how in hell would it be a lie seeing I never read it in the first place.

Lie detector: super easy to pass

Gear: Use short esters, time it so you piss clean. Blood test youd be screwed, but these orgs arent paying for blood work. I've heard it said from a US Olympic team doc buddy of mine that there's no excuse for every failing a drug test, it's far to easy to be on gear and pass the test still via proper timing and some masking agents.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2013, 12:41:44 AM »

Wonder if this guy got sued? Getbig mentioned as well.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2013, 01:45:24 AM »
Bitch tit of peace...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2013, 01:48:26 AM »
More...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2013, 03:21:36 AM »
Lie detection is used to get a confession out of the perpetrator or in the case of a bodybuilding competition to keep the obvious heavy users out of the competition.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2013, 03:35:23 AM »
+

his form is horrible

Level in ipf is insanely high, rules are very strict.
layne will be busted for aas and his squat will be redlighted.
asstropin

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2013, 10:02:23 AM »
Bitch tit of peace...
these arms are tinytits

he wil never get the black bitches

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2013, 10:03:12 AM »
Level in ipf is insanely high, rules are very strict.
layne will be busted for aas and his squat will be redlighted.
yes that's what i meant

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2013, 10:53:17 AM »
A true lie detector test takes about 3 hours, so no wonder...sounds like a joke

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2013, 11:21:04 AM »
Bitch tit of peace...

He's got you nose.  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2013, 11:41:47 AM »
Because he is juiced to the gills?
certainly not to the gills, but using low doses, like many.

Both of these clowns are natural attention whores tho.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2013, 11:50:57 AM »
More...

cant put into words just how much id love to punch his glasses into his face.