Author Topic: Layne Norton owned by Jason Blaha  (Read 29418 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Layne Norton owned by Jason Blaha
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2013, 12:23:26 PM »
I have no problem with someone denying drug use when it comes to legal reasons but when they do it to profit from it that pisses me off.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2013, 01:36:30 PM »
Why? U should adopt Don Corleone's attitude: "It makes no difference, it don't make any difference to me what a man does for a living, you understand."

Brutal lack of integrity.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2013, 02:08:39 PM »
I could careless if he's on gear or not, in "natural bodybuilding" there is no such thing as a true natural, especially at his level, it just means he's not on as much at someone at the higher NPC level. As far as him being a PHd, good for him, he obviously worked hard for it and it's legit. But all this means he's good at research and putting on paper and making money doing it. I can think of ton's of people who do the same thing, we call them "online guru's and trainers".

Norton is a writer and has probably trained a few people but no one out of the ordinary and not for any length of time, in other words, he has spent more time in school than actual "in the trenches" training people day in and day out, that being said, his practical hands on experience is limited. One that comes to mind is Bret Contreras, smart as hell but is a writer and literally gets butthurt when called out. On strengthcoach, Coach Boyle and damn near every legit strength coach on that board called him out (respectfully, not like here) and more or less put him in his place.

It's great to have science, you NEED to know the science behind training, but...you can't have one without a ton of the other, meaning practical experience and I mean YEARS of practical experience not just 2-3 or even 5.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2013, 04:47:49 PM »
Bitch tit of peace...

This is what a a guy on hormones who doesn't respond well looks like. The bitch tits just sank his battleship...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2013, 05:47:05 AM »
Blaha has bitched out and made the video private

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2013, 06:37:52 AM »
i'd be curious to know his shirt-free bench in an IPF sanctioned meet, and at what bodyweight he did this bench