Author Topic: Shawn Rhoden - The Rise Of Flexatron DVD  (Read 16138 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Shawn Rhoden - The Rise Of Flexatron DVD
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2013, 07:13:00 PM »
  Awesome info   thank you

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2013, 07:13:25 PM »
x2

One of the few guys here that knows what he's talking about.
8)

Awesome info   thank you
8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2013, 07:58:33 PM »

I watched glass train him with baby weights while he was looking like this
could u imagine using this pic to explain ya know how to get delts like this,,,side laterals heavy but best form 8-10 reps and do bent over rear delt raises till it hurts,,,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2013, 10:12:20 PM »
could u imagine using this pic to explain ya know how to get delts like this,,,side laterals heavy but best form 8-10 reps and do bent over rear delt raises till it hurts,,,

Are you saying that's not how he got those awesome "squary" delts.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2013, 03:00:55 AM »
Dorian Yates...
But, I think we can go by Ronnie Coleman, as he said, he agreed with Shawn Ray, "what made me, broke me."

I'm not saying what you're saying is inaccurate - I just find it very hard to believe that making judgements based on pro experiences means anything to the regular gymrat.  There are tons of powerlifters who just keep lifting for ages.  I've seen 70 year old powerlifters at meets.  What happened to Ronnie or Dorian doesn't mean shit to me (or probably to you).

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2013, 03:14:59 AM »
any time bro, just trying to show people how todays pros do it and how the so called ``gurus`` are actually important in this insulin era

How much IU'S do the average pros run I reckon?? 15-20 IU'S?? U said some do 30???? Shit!! 3 vials a day?? :o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2013, 03:21:39 AM »
How much IU'S do the average pros run I reckon?? 15-20 IU'S?? U said some do 30???? Shit!! 3 vials a day?? :o

That's prob way exaggerated

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2013, 03:27:29 AM »
That's prob way exaggerated
NOPE the opposite is true, if it's generic then 30 is normal, of course some do way less and some do more, if it's pharm grade 15-20 is average.

i know of one who does 51 IU in a single day. Swear to GOD

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2013, 03:28:13 AM »

You forgot the site enhancement stuff.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2013, 03:37:01 AM »
NOPE the opposite is true, if it's generic then 30 is normal, of course some do way less and some do more, if it's pharm grade 15-20 is average.

i know of one who does 51 IU in a single day. Swear to GOD

I can understand a higher dose, in case it's a generic, but can't someone look great on 6-8 iu pharma or 12-15 iu generics ???
Wasn't Dorian claiming that he was on 8 iu?
That person using 51 iu most be a millionaire ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2013, 03:48:37 AM »
I can understand a higher dose, in case it's a generic, but can't someone look great on 6-8 iu pharma or 12-15 iu generics ???
Wasn't Dorian claiming that he was on 8 iu?
That person using 51 iu most be a millionaire ;)
There are lots of no name pros doing 6-8 Pharm grade but certainly not the ones winning pro shows, the freaks simply do more, LOL at Yates doing 8 IU, he also said he did 1200mg or around there, you can not even win  a regional show on the mg he claimed.

I understand why he says that obviously, but let's get real here. As for 51 IU of generic costing millions, ah no, if you buy in bulk that is 2000 dollars a month, and you can run 7500mg per week of gear for less then 500 dollars a month and slin costs literally nothing, like 100 units is less then 5 bucks.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2013, 04:14:52 AM »
There are lots of no name pros doing 6-8 Pharm grade but certainly not the ones winning pro shows, the freaks simply do more, LOL at Yates doing 8 IU, he also said he did 1200mg or around there, you can not even win  a regional show on the mg he claimed.

I understand why he says that obviously, but let's get real here. As for 51 IU of generic costing millions, ah no, if you buy in bulk that is 2000 dollars a month, and you can run 7500mg per week of gear for less then 500 dollars a month and slin costs literally nothing, like 100 units is less then 5 bucks.

Let's discuss Dorian's integrity, why would he lie about his cycle? (over here in detail) Because he feels responsible?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2013, 04:32:24 AM »
Let's discuss Dorian's integrity, why would he lie about his cycle? (over here in detail) Because he feels responsible?
Dorian is the GOAT, my all time favorite bodybuilder, granite like a statue and his persona was pure stoic like. He brought class to bodybuilding while everyone else was clowning around acting the fool.

But the truth is truth and he was on everything under the sun in mega amounts that would probably make us faint if we actually knew the truth about it. We can only speculate but some things are common sense and simply put, an army can not win a battle in combat with knives against machine guns.

Men that have a drive to be the best in the entire planet do not hold back.

Does 8000mg of gear do 8 times what 1000mg of gear does? OF COURSE NOT but it does at least double of what 1000 mg does and that is enough for pros that are making money like Yates will do.

NOW, WHY WOULD HE LIE? He has 1 thousands reasons to; this day and age you will be crucified and public opinion would hang him for doing what it would really take to obtain that physique and never mind the decline in his supplement business.

also I can not count how many people I know that do juice, probabaly over 5000 because I hang out at shows and at least half of them would not admit to using juice. I know maybe 20 guys at my gym or even 30 and only 5 or 6 of them admit openly to juicing, so why would someone lie is a very mute point because they do.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2013, 06:04:29 AM »
exactly and you can also kill 30 IU`s without worrying about having that sluggish (smoking weed feeling) also you don`t have to kill a bottle of stimulants every workout, not my style but it makes sense.
Stimulants. Like how Phil's eyes are all wide eyed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2013, 06:14:53 AM »
this is exactly what a pro has told me, he swears though he was only on 12-15 ius pharma gh.haha"only"

to me this is all madness anyway
Ya many don't go as high but they would probably place higher if they did. 12-15 is believable if it is Pharm grade but not the very top guys

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2013, 08:05:32 AM »
Stimulants. Like how Phil's eyes are all wide eyed.

;D

Not wider than Uncle Wiggs' eyes when Phil takes that 3rd Shadow.

Are phil and flex really brothers?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2013, 03:06:29 PM »
  I know many in L.A. who use 18-36 i.u. of Sero per day.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2013, 04:57:30 PM »
Best thread on here in quite a while...Thanks to OTH....

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2013, 05:11:32 PM »
Ya many don't go as high but they would probably place higher if they did. 12-15 is believable if it is Pharm grade but not the very top guys

That's crazy! What would u say is "adequate?" Speaking if u had decent to good genetics?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2013, 05:51:32 PM »
That's crazy! What would u say is "adequate?" Speaking if u had decent to good genetics?

Well I am 5 foot 9 and most pics I have posted are in contest shape at 205 lb and in the pics I have never done gh ever before this, however I did mega dose, well not mega to the pros but 3000mg per week combined of aas and to be honest i feel that I was pretty much at my limits.

Now of course I want to get on stage at the top of the heavies and feel I can with gh, I only do 4 iu per day for now, of course I will gradually increase it accordingly.

So my point is gh is not needed to have a kick ass physique althouth I do not think it is needed for a good physique, I also think you can not turn pro without it in this day and age, thats my opinion, I know lots of pros and have yet to find one who does not do gh.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2013, 05:53:40 PM »
Best thread on here in quite a while...Thanks to OTH....
Thanks bro  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2013, 06:04:41 PM »
Well I am 5 foot 9 and most pics I have posted are in contest shape at 205 lb and in the pics I have never done gh ever before this, however I did mega dose, well not mega to the pros but 3000mg per week combined of aas and to be honest i feel that I was pretty much at my limits.

Now of course I want to get on stage at the top of the heavies and feel I can with gh, I only do 4 iu per day for now, of course I will gradually increase it accordingly.

So my point is gh is not needed to have a kick ass physique althouth I do not think it is needed for a good physique, I also think you can not turn pro without it in this day and age, thats my opinion, I know lots of pros and have yet to find one who does not do gh.

Gotcha! Always good to hear! Afterall it's a level playing field gotta do what everyone's doing if u want to stay competitive

I hear a lot that from people saying gh is more a fat burner than anything. If taken in low dosages of course, in order for muscle much much higher and takes a bit more time to take into full effect before u start seein results

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2013, 06:10:25 PM »
Gotcha! Always good to hear! Afterall it's a level playing field gotta do what everyone's doing if u want to stay competitive

I hear a lot that from people saying gh is more a fat burner than anything. If taken in low dosages of course, in order for muscle much much higher and takes a bit more time to take into full effect before u start seein results

IGF is a decent fat burner, GH is a waste if time under 10 ius if you are looking to get big. Also, it's crap as far as using it for longevity purposes at any dose.