Author Topic: Aaron Hernandez NFL Appearing in court right now demanding prob cause hearing  (Read 45441 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Re: Hernandez to be arrested
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2013, 12:20:18 PM »
Breaking news

Adam Sandler to play Hernandez in Hollywood movie.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2013, 12:26:40 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2013, 12:27:06 PM »
they did a rundown of the day of the event but i couldnt really understand the lawyer on espn

hope the timeline is up soon on espn

Yes, I'm very interested in the timeline myself.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2013, 12:27:50 PM »
BREAKING NEWS

From ESPN

BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murder and five gun-related counts. He pleaded not guilty.

You don't say.  he destroyed his video surveillance, his cell phone and had a cleaning crew bleach out his house.  Sounds innocent to me  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »
just snapped this pic on the TV .... Check out the Red Tattoo on his Knuckle

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »
just snapped this pic on the TV .... Check out the Red Tattoo on his Knuckle

Is that a tat?

Or is that from when they booked him they put a note on where they found blood?!

I'm not into gangs so I don't know if that's a tat for the bloods or what.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2013, 12:40:26 PM »
  Idiot had a million chances

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2013, 12:41:34 PM »
1st Degree Murder case

No murder weapon found, No Eye Witness

going to be tough to get him on it

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2013, 12:42:54 PM »
  Idiot had a million chances

Yep. He's a fucking idiot, millions of dollars, the whole dream....but he just couldn't drop or at least keep at bay the gangster-toughguy life.

He ends up killing somebody for apparently no real reason and now it's over. All over. Forever.

He sure did look like a hard ass at the arraignment, though. Big tough guy is gonna look great bent over for the biker gang nazi group in prison.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2013, 12:43:16 PM »
1st Degree Murder case

Yeah... but they seemed to have enough for the arraignment to stick.

Seems weird as hell though.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2013, 12:43:53 PM »
1st Degree Murder case

They have a ton of stuff, yes a lot of it is circumstantial, but there is a mountain of it. Texts, video, audio, DNA and I just heard from the FOX 25 live stream that some of his "home boys" are cooperating.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2013, 12:49:46 PM »
Going to be the Smoking gun here

During the hearing, prosecutors say they can prove Hernandez stopped at a gas station hours before the murder and purchased gas, cigarettes and BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

After Odin was murdered, investigators say they found a shell casing that matched the caliber of the bullet used to kill the 27-year-old ... and next to the casing -- A CHEWED PIECE OF BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2013, 12:51:00 PM »
It won't be tough to get him on it, they control this, this is America you are guilty until proven innocent, in this day and age they don't need a weapon or hard evidence as DNA they create a case and convict you based on the DAs theory, and railroad him period

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2013, 12:58:14 PM »
http://www.northjersey.com/news/99678549_North_Bergen_man_indicted_in_slaying.html

i was watching the first 48 a few months ago, anyways a retired police lieutenant was killed while working security at a ship yard

all they found was a make shift gun silencer out of a plastic orange juice bottle so they sent it in to get DNA tested

an eye witness gave a discription and saw the white toyota camery and plate number, they ran the plates and the plates we stolen from another car

3 months later dna of the bottle came in, it matched a dude that lives in New Jersey that got arrested a week prior for beating up his girlfriend and was in jail for it and had to give dna (law now when anyone gets arrested)

they went to check up on the lead, asked the GF what kind of car she drives she said a white toyota camery, asked her if she has ever been to miami she said yea her and her bf went 3 months ago.

dude was convicted of murder , all off the bottle of OJ he bought drank and made a home made silencer off it

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2013, 01:00:18 PM »
Going to be the Smoking gun here

During the hearing, prosecutors say they can prove Hernandez stopped at a gas station hours before the murder and purchased gas, cigarettes and BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

After Odin was murdered, investigators say they found a shell casing that matched the caliber of the bullet used to kill the 27-year-old ... and next to the casing -- A CHEWED PIECE OF BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

Sounds like he spit it out on the guy after shooting him. Trying to be hardcore, and his dumbass left the evidence to get his ass locked up.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2013, 01:02:08 PM »
The DA said Lloyd was shot multiple times in the groin, arm, side, chest and back with a .45 caliber semi automatic weapon before his body was discovered last Monday.

Prosecutors say there was communication between the victim and Hernandez just 10 hours before the victim's death. They believe they have video showing Lloyd getting into Hernandez' car around that time. They also say Hernandez had been texting Lloyd.

The DA said keys were found in Lloyd's pocket to a car that had been rented by Hernandez.

The Friday before Lloyd's body was found, prosecutors say Hernandez and Lloyd went to a nightclub together.

As for the motive, prosecutors believe Odin had said something recently to Hernandez that destroyed his trust.

As we reported, Hernandez was arrested today at his Massachusetts home after Lloyd's body was discovered close to the NFL star's home last week.

Lloyd is believed to have been dating the sister of Aaron's fiancee at the time of his murder.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2013, 01:04:17 PM »
What a fucking loser. Thank for making it that much harder for my pats next year.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »
The Victim and Hernandez are connected to each other by the 2 black sisters they dated

Black sistas

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2013, 01:09:35 PM »
According to a third party, Hernandez was angry with Lloyd for talking to a group of people at a nightclub on the previous Friday, a group that Hernandez apparently had beef with. The prosecutor said authorities have tape of Hernandez, with a firearm, saying "You can't trust anyone anymore" before driving to pick up Lloyd.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2013, 01:10:23 PM »
A shell casing was found in the rental car after Hernandez returned it—and a piece of chewed blue bubble gum.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2013, 01:12:37 PM »
A shell casing was found in the rental car after Hernandez returned it—and a piece of chewed blue bubble gum.

I wonder if his prison nickname will be "cotton Candy" or "bubblegum"  Either way it won't end well.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2013, 01:12:39 PM »
If all of these things are true, Hernandez is probably in for a deep tissue anal massage.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2013, 01:16:06 PM »
If all of these things are true, Hernandez is probably in for a deep tissue anal massage.

TBOMBZ thinking "DAMN I WISH I WAS HERNANDEZ"