Author Topic: Any one of you Getbiggers have a link to download Star Trek "Into Darkness"?  (Read 1274 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I used to download from Demonoid, but obviously its not around, and I don't know anyone to get an invite to any of the private torrents.

Any help would be mucho appreciated.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
How about paying for it you cheap mother fucker......and be sure to visit Anabolic Mayhem for the new Vince Goodrum Show...coming soon... ;D
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
How about paying for it you cheap mother fucker......and be sure to visit Anabolic Mayhem for the new Vince Goodrum Show...coming soon... ;D
A.already paid for it twice

B. It's not out for purchAse yet, which is Why I want to download it.

3. Lol.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I used to download from Demonoid, but obviously its not around, and I don't know anyone to get an invite to any of the private torrents.

Pm sent

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Pm sent
Gracias, will reply when I get home from the gym

Nomad

• Getbig IV

All the links suck...I tried em. Just do what I did last weekend and go to the movie theater. ST Into Darkness is definitely a movie worth going back into the theater for.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
All the links suck...I tried em. Just do what I did last weekend and go to the movie theater. ST Into Darkness is definitely a movie worth going back into the theater for.
Already paid to see it twice. Lol.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Already paid to see it twice. Lol.

gl. All i've seen online are copies of two original camvids, both of which are of lackluster quality.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
gl. All i've seen online are copies of two original camvids, both of which are of lackluster quality.

Just do a search for "Star Trek Into Darkness 2013 TS XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8"

https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#gs_rn=17&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=c2qF_STNtFVIWCf2mk2OYw&suggest=p&cp=52&gs_id=2&xhr=t&q=Star+Trek+Into+Darkness+2013+TS+XVID+AC3+HQ+Hive-CM8&es_nrs=true&pf=p&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Star+Trek+Into+Darkness+2013+TS+XVID+AC3+HQ+Hive-CM8&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48293060,d.aWc&fp=98a3ab659d288326&biw=1920&bih=1085

KickAss Torrents comes up first and is becoming a good site.  I have two invites for private tracker, but want to hold on to them for the moment.

P.S. I never download CAM versions.  I always wait for LEGi0N releases

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
That one you listed is a cam.
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8559409/Star.Trek.Into.Darkness.2013.TS.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

No kidding...there are no R6 or WebRip out.  The guy wanted a download link and I provided it to him.  PirateBay blows BTW

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Movie2k.com
 ;D

the trainer

I downloaded it from this link last week.     

http://automattic.com/dmca/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I downloaded it from this link last week.     

http://automattic.com/dmca/
Touche sir.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

[/quote]

Ask Ahmed, Turks steal everything with Allah's permitions  ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
gotta see it myself