Author Topic: What is NitraFlex ?  (Read 1838 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What is NitraFlex ?
« on: June 23, 2013, 07:12:35 AM »
Has anyone tried it?  it enhances testosterone? really?  Is it good for beginners?

NitraflexThe Most Potent Pre-Trainer In the World

This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. So illictly strong, it may become extinct. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what NITRAFLEX is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.

How does "seething intensity" look and feel? Start taking NITRAFLEX today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.

I need info on this   thanks.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What is NitraFlex ?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 06:01:17 PM »

Any takers??

WooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 06:07:56 PM »
nitraflex is njflex's brand.. ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 01:00:00 AM »
It's a decent pre workout....but I'm skeptical of any substantial test boosting going on. I did however stick my tongue out during sets while yelling "COME GET SOME, BITCHES!!!"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 08:47:37 AM »
did any hot guys come and get some?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 10:02:04 AM »
did any hot guys come and get some?

No  >:(

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 10:11:35 AM »
Has anyone tried it?  it enhances testosterone? really?  Is it good for beginners?

This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. So illictly strong, it may become extinct. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what NITRAFLEX is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.

How does "seething intensity" look and feel? Start taking NITRAFLEX today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.

I need info on this   thanks.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Imagine if Cswol took this. The entire country would shut down.
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 10:51:14 AM »
No  >:(

Maybe you'll have better luck in the communal showers.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 10:00:01 AM »
Has anyone tried it?  it enhances testosterone? really?  Is it good for beginners?

I need info on this   thanks.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I see they are hawking this in my gym now.  Anyone use it and have any feedback?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 10:07:22 AM »
I had a free sample.

Can't say it did anything at all. No increase or energy or pumps. No itchy skin. Just nasty tasting water.
a

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 10:12:49 AM »
I have a feeling this is the real deal this time  ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 10:13:12 AM »
Are people ever going to learn that Supps are garbage, overpriced with 500% mark up?

A bottle of Test-E, you can get for 30.00, get 2 for 60.00 and your good for a 10 week cycle of Test, not "Test Boosters".  ::)
Then people say "IM natty Brah" whatever the fark t hat means, idiot teenager talk of today. (Brah, Bro, etc).. Idiots.

Theres more chemicals in these "natty" supps, then there are in a bottle of Test. (Test + MCT oil).

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 10:18:51 AM »
Are people ever going to learn that Supps are garbage, overpriced with 500% mark up?

A bottle of Test-E, you can get for 30.00, get 2 for 60.00 and your good for a 10 week cycle of Test, not "Test Boosters".  ::)
Then people say "IM natty Brah" whatever the fark t hat means, idiot teenager talk of today. (Brah, Bro, etc).. Idiots.

Theres more chemicals in these "natty" supps, then there are in a bottle of Test. (Test + MCT oil).

Hot stuff worked.  I agree that supplements are 99% garbage, but Ultimate Orange and creatine were not.  You can't buy a bottle of Test E from on the shelf at your gym. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 10:21:20 AM »
First ingredient is Niacin. 25mg, just enough to "heat" your skin up enough to get you thinking that the stuff is working, but not enough of a dose of Niacin, to start you itching.

This product will be another, in the long list of useless supplements, that becomes a real money taker, from suckers.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 10:38:02 AM »
First ingredient is Niacin. 25mg, just enough to "heat" your skin up enough to get you thinking that the stuff is working, but not enough of a dose of Niacin, to start you itching.

This product will be another, in the long list of useless supplements, that becomes a real money taker, from suckers.

Nah, it's apparently been around for years, the original thread, that I bumped, was from 2013.