Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 145948 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1175 on: July 12, 2013, 03:37:04 PM »
He is Stupid & Guilty :-X  Not sure if its Manslaughter 1 or 2.....

Guilty of what?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1176 on: July 12, 2013, 03:40:26 PM »
Its so fucking ridiculous isn`t it?

I think they want laws that allow you to assault someone. I really don`t understand how anyone can see this case any differently based on all the facts and evidence.  I think people are getting dumber and dumber as a whole.

Haha when it comes to this and things like it, they don't see logic or facts. They see black.  A dead black. That all them neegas care bout nom'sayin

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1177 on: July 12, 2013, 03:47:23 PM »
I don`t know about you chaos but I will NEVER go and attack someone first, because I assume they may be armed.

I guess people are just mostly not that smart.  A lot of Ultimate Fighters around that think it should be legal to attack someone for no reason.  They probably want a law passed saying they can hit someone for the fuck of it.

this,,,,,

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1178 on: July 12, 2013, 03:51:21 PM »
So much BS in this case the fix is in.  A judge never does this.
http://www.infowars.com/judge-in-zimmerman-case-pressured-by-obama-administration/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1179 on: July 12, 2013, 03:51:56 PM »
this,,,,,

all the more reason why it's more likely Zimmerman was the aggressor....he knew he was armed

as I mentioned on the prior page we have a witness under oath giving testimony that makes it sound like Zimmerman attacked Martin

Jeantel said Martin told her the man watching him was a "creepy-ass cracker." She recalled suggesting that the man might be a rapist. She went on to say that Martin told her he was going to try to elude the man, and that the teen left the area but that he was still being followed. Jeantel said she told him to run, but Martin replied that he was close to his father's fiance's house. Shortly after, Martin told Jeantel he would run home and then the phone went dead.

Later in her testimony, Jeantel said that when she called Martin back, he told her "the guy is behind me." Jeantel said she heard a bump and then the sound of "wet grass." She said she heard Martin say "get off," the call was cut off and she never spoke to Martin again.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1180 on: July 12, 2013, 03:52:41 PM »
Exactly.

My brother in law just had his 2000 dollar bike stolen right from his house, which was under lock an key in a garage in the day time by a roving band of Blacks.  They drive across town to white neighborhoods while everyone is at work and then steal everything they can.

hahhaha just a few weeks ago Johnny Falcon had a jigaboo in his crawl space trying to steal the air conditioner.

They will steal everything if you let them.

rofl... andre on tbe loose again...

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1181 on: July 12, 2013, 03:55:37 PM »
all the more reason why it's more likely Zimmerman was the aggressor....he knew he was armed

as I mentioned on the prior page we have a witness under oath giving testimony that makes it sound like Zimmerman attacked Martin

Can you beat up a policeman since he's armed?  Can he not draw his pistol and shoot you if you put knock him down and beat his head into the ground?

Again, the way you get to show Zimmerman is at fault is by ignoring the details, i.e. facts.  You simply say he had a gun.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1182 on: July 12, 2013, 03:57:27 PM »

Young black males have been known to be aggressors.  I know it rarely happens, but there have been cases.....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1183 on: July 12, 2013, 04:02:00 PM »
So much BS in this case the fix is in.  A judge never does this.
http://www.infowars.com/judge-in-zimmerman-case-pressured-by-obama-administration/

I've heard that it is not uncommon for the judge to ask the defendant if he was going to testify and even the lame infowar website said it was just their "speculation"  (and f'ng ridiculous) that somehow the Obama administration made her do this in any way

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1184 on: July 12, 2013, 04:05:11 PM »
Can you beat up a policeman since he's armed?  Can he not draw his pistol and shoot you if you put knock him down and beat his head into the ground?

Again, the way you get to show Zimmerman is at fault is by ignoring the details, i.e. facts.  You simply say he had a gun.

I was responding to PIP specific comment that he agreed with TA that he wouldn't attack someone first because he assumes they may be armed.   I was pointing out that if we think this is a common assumption that people make then it only lends even more credence to the idea that Martin did not attack Zimmerman.  On the other hand if you know you're armed you might be more likely to attack knowing you have a gun if things go badly

Again, we also have testimony under oath that makes it sound very likely that Zimmerman was that aggressor (which would be very consistent with his prior actions that evening)

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #1185 on: July 12, 2013, 04:10:03 PM »
Young black males have been known to be aggressors.  I know it rarely happens, but there have been cases.....

No other races are aggressive????   I am Irish....No aggression here ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1186 on: July 12, 2013, 04:23:10 PM »
you guys are only aggressive when youre drunk.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1187 on: July 12, 2013, 04:24:04 PM »
i have to ask...

why is INFOWARs, the leading 911 truther site, talking about obama involvement in trayvon case -

But FOX NEWS IS NOT?    Wtf gives?   Do yall suddenly declare infowars/prisonplanet to be credible?   Cause, um... lol

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1188 on: July 12, 2013, 04:32:21 PM »

yeah, but the Irish are the cops, not the perps.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1189 on: July 12, 2013, 04:33:28 PM »
I was responding to PIP specific comment that he agreed with TA that he wouldn't attack someone first because he assumes they may be armed.   I was pointing out that if we think this is a common assumption that people make then it only lends even more credence to the idea that Martin did not attack Zimmerman.  On the other hand if you know you're armed you might be more likely to attack knowing you have a gun if things go badly

Again, we also have testimony under oath that makes it sound very likely that Zimmerman was that aggressor (which would be very consistent with his prior actions that evening)

If you know you are armed you may not be as polite as otherwise, not as conciliatory.  

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1190 on: July 12, 2013, 04:37:34 PM »
Just bought an Obama shirt for the impending riots. Good luck fellow crackers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1191 on: July 12, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »
If you know you are armed you may not be as polite as otherwise, not as conciliatory.  

quite true and you might even be more aggressive and confrontational, especially if you're  a wanna be cop just itching to pull out your gun

all the more reason why Zimmerman is the more likely aggressor

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1192 on: July 12, 2013, 04:49:59 PM »
Guilty of what?

Murder, try and keep up coach

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #1193 on: July 12, 2013, 04:50:36 PM »
you guys are only aggressive when youre drunk.

Yuck Foo!   So True! ;)

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #1194 on: July 12, 2013, 04:52:38 PM »
Just bought an Obama shirt for the impending riots. Good luck fellow crackers.

Crackers are good with soup..... :-\

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1195 on: July 12, 2013, 04:53:55 PM »
i have to ask...

why is INFOWARs, the leading 911 truther site, talking about obama involvement in trayvon case -

But FOX NEWS IS NOT?    Wtf gives?   Do yall suddenly declare infowars/prisonplanet to be credible?   Cause, um... lol

LOLOLOL by you trying to discredit and undermine infowars and alex jones who predicted 911 and obama becoming president (co-intel pro or not), and you say its not credible bc FOX NEWS isnt covering it?

Fucking lol you are one dumb black idiot. Everyone knows fox is the most bought out media outlet known to man and runs all the stories it can and from their liberal/jew viewpoint so to distract everyone from the financial crises were are in and the massive fraud going on everyday on wallstreet by "international bankers"

Fucking pathetic 240 is a black nutsack gtfo this thread and dont come back.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1196 on: July 12, 2013, 04:55:19 PM »
LOLOLOL by you trying to discredit and undermine infowars and alex jones who predicted 911 and obama becoming president (co-intel pro or not), and you say its not credible bc FOX NEWS isnt covering it.

Fucking lol youre are one dumb black idiot. Everyone knows fox is the most bought out media outlet known to man and runs all the stories it can and from their liberal/jew viewpoint so to distract everyone from the financial crises were are in and the massive fraud going on everyday on wallstreet by "international bankers"

Fucking pathetic 240 is a black nutsack gtfo this thread and dont come back.

You've got to be a gimmick
A

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1197 on: July 12, 2013, 04:57:06 PM »
You've got to be a gimmick

Nah, just cause I dont have 8000 posts doesnt discredit me. Nice try though.

Go make yourself useful and read all my posts.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1198 on: July 12, 2013, 05:02:16 PM »
Nah, just cause I dont have 8000 posts doesnt discredit me. Nice try though.

Go make yourself useful and read all my posts.

Reading Arce posts would be more entertaining

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1199 on: July 12, 2013, 05:04:24 PM »

Reading Arce posts would be more entertaining
Man Nails,youre sure full of hate for George Obeseman. Why all the rage towards a gentle hispanic just trying to do his civic duty and keep crime off the streets of his neighborhood?