Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 146139 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1200 on: July 12, 2013, 05:05:10 PM »
You don't know that Martin attacked Zimmerman

It's just a likely (or in my opinion much more likely) that Zimmerman confronted Martin and attacked him or tried to detain him

Rachel Jeantel testified under oath as follows:

What does wet grass sound like?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: July 12, 2013, 05:06:29 PM »

It's just a likely (or in my opinion much more likely) that Zimmerman confronted Martin and attacked him or tried to detain him

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHA Really? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: July 12, 2013, 05:07:29 PM »

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAH HAHAHAH

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #1203 on: July 12, 2013, 05:07:40 PM »
Zimm: should be found innocent but due to political pressure will be found guilty of lesser charge then will appeal ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1204 on: July 12, 2013, 05:07:48 PM »
So much BS in this case the fix is in.  A judge never does this.
http://www.infowars.com/judge-in-zimmerman-case-pressured-by-obama-administration/
maybe, maybe not. They lead in with that heading, and end with this
Given the plethora of threats by Trayvon supporters to stage violent riots if Zimmerman is acquitted, could Nelson be under pressure to secure a charge of at least manslaughter in order to avoid nationwide civil disorder?
Within the whole article I was looking for the smoking gun (s)...there was none.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1205 on: July 12, 2013, 05:09:50 PM »

Do you not even bother to read or pay attention to anything?

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/322647/435/George-Zimmerman-trial-States-star-witness-admits-to-another-lie

George Zimmerman trial: State's star witness Rachel Jeantel admits to another lie

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1206 on: July 12, 2013, 05:10:27 PM »

Reading Arce posts would be more entertaining

And that my dark colored forum nemesis, is why america has been brought to its financial knees silently by wallstreet tyrants and corporate thieves. They tell fox news and abc and american idol to "entertain" the people so they dont get caught. Whos gunna catch them, the 200 million brainwashed nymphs? Not gunna happen. How convenient, the trayvon martin.case climaxes right in the middle of snowden. They want people to forget about snowden and keep thinking conspiracies only happen in movies.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1207 on: July 12, 2013, 05:11:57 PM »
What does wet grass sound like?  ???

the defense attorney asked the same thing and she didn't have much of an answer but the complete statement was that she heard a bump and then the sound of "wet grass" and then heard Martin say "get off

testimony under oath that strongly suggests that Zimmerman was the aggressor which is consistent with all his actions that night

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1208 on: July 12, 2013, 05:12:00 PM »

Why are you still posting bruh, I SHUT YOU THE FUCK DOWN a couple pages back.

Where are you facts stud, besides what the criminal on trial that murdered that kid said  ??? ???  you cant be that fucking stupid to think someone isnt capable to lying to save his own ass from doing time

What reason would Martin have to punch zimmerman first ???

im sure if a stanger walked up to you in the middle of the night you would be at his mercy,

Here is the bald headed cholo , typical mexican looking gangster

Nice try to save face dumbass, first you make a series of claims without evidence and now you are trying to change the argument.

I'm stupid?  You made the claim that Zimmerman drew his gun as soon as he spotted Martin. Yet you offer no shred of evidence and logically if this had happened a fight wouldn't have broken out in the first place.
all drugs - TPPIIP

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1209 on: July 12, 2013, 05:12:14 PM »
You bitches can make all the arguments you'd like but zimmerman is going to get raped one way or another. That's all that matters.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1210 on: July 12, 2013, 05:13:35 PM »
quite true and you might even be more aggressive and confrontational, especially if you're  a wanna be cop just itching to pull out your gun

all the more reason why Zimmerman is the more likely aggressor

Zimm was less likely to kiss his ass.  That's a far cry from hitting someone in the nose.  And we know who did that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1211 on: July 12, 2013, 05:14:24 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHA Really? 

why don't you post something that can actually refute her testimony that she heard Martin say "get off"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1212 on: July 12, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »
Why are you still posting bruh, I SHUT YOU THE FUCK DOWN a couple pages back.

Nice try to save face dumbass, first you make a series of claims without evidence and now you are trying to change the argument.

I'm stupid?  You made the claim that Zimmerman drew his gun as soon as he spotted Martin. Yet you offer no shred of evidence and logically if this had happened a fight wouldn't have broken out in the first place.

LoL

YOu have no facts just lies told by zimmerman, u must love latino chorriso

I get It, u love dead kids, you love adults killing kids who try and.defend themselves

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: July 12, 2013, 05:17:11 PM »
I was responding to PIP specific comment that he agreed with TA that he wouldn't attack someone first because he assumes they may be armed.   I was pointing out that if we think this is a common assumption that people make then it only lends even more credence to the idea that Martin did not attack Zimmerman.  On the other hand if you know you're armed you might be more likely to attack knowing you have a gun if things go badly

Again, we also have testimony under oath that makes it sound very likely that Zimmerman was that aggressor (which would be very consistent with his prior actions that evening)

HAHAHAHA at that word salad.  How many hula hoops do you jump through on a daily basis to have such fucked up logic.  You are just as bad as religious people when you resort to leaps in logic (illogical) such as this.  Its quite hilarious actually.

Why don`t you try sticking to the facts?  Okay?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1214 on: July 12, 2013, 05:17:42 PM »
Zimm was less likely to kiss his ass.  That's a far cry from hitting someone in the nose.  And we know who did that.

We don't actually know that the damage to Zimmermans nose was caused by a punch from Martin

Zimmerman refused to even have an xray and his broken nose looked fine the next day

Basically no one knows anything that happened except for the brief period of time that an eye witness saw Martin on top of Zimmeran

Everything else is just the claim of a proven liar trying to keep his fat ass out of jail

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1215 on: July 12, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
HAHAHAHA at that word salad.  How many hula hoops do you jump through on a daily basis to have such fucked up logic.  You are just as bad as religious people when you resort to leaps in logic (illogical) such as this.  Its quite hilarious actually.

Why don`t you try sticking to the facts?  Okay?

not really my problem if you can't understand it

no one else seems to be having that problem

feel free to point out anything I've posted as fact (for example a specific statement from testimony) which is not a fact

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: July 12, 2013, 05:21:00 PM »
We don't actually know that the damage to Zimmermans nose was caused by a punch from Martin

Zimmerman refused to even have an xray and his broken nose looked fine the next day

Basically no one knows anything that happened except for the brief period of time that an eye witness saw Martin on top of Zimmeran

Everything else is just the claim of a proven liar trying to keep his fat ass out of jail
Not all nose breaks warrant medical attention genius.  Most people who break their noses don`t go to the doctor.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1217 on: July 12, 2013, 05:21:41 PM »
the defense attorney asked the same thing and she didn't have much of an answer but the complete statement was that she heard a bump and then the sound of "wet grass" and then heard Martin say "get off

testimony under oath that strongly suggests that Zimmerman was the aggressor which is consistent with all his actions that night

bwahahaha!  Bringing up Jabbas testimony..... wow, I had no idea you were that stupid. Man, I just lost all respect I had for you.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1218 on: July 12, 2013, 05:21:57 PM »
In this thread straw man believed that because a witness was under oath that she actually is telling the truth...

..when in fact she has been caught lying twice already.

;D :D :D

You can leave the thread now straw

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1219 on: July 12, 2013, 05:22:37 PM »
Not all nose breaks warrant medical attention genius.  Most people who break their noses don`t go to the doctor.

and not all bloody noses are broken either

I've seen worse damage from a rugby match

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1220 on: July 12, 2013, 05:22:48 PM »
"Justice For Trayvon"  

::)
K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: July 12, 2013, 05:23:46 PM »
In this thread straw man believed that because a witness was under oath that she actually is telling the truth...

No shit.

She has no credibility whatsoever and her testimony made no sense at all.  There were many inconsistencies.  Furthermore, it was pretty irrelevant what she had to say anyways.  All it did was establish that AshTray was actually the racist one ready to fight.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: July 12, 2013, 05:24:40 PM »
and not all bloody noses are broken either

I've seen worse damage from a rugby match
I have seen videos of people jumping from a building, plunging to their death without any blood on them or visual trace of damage but are dead.

Whats your point?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1223 on: July 12, 2013, 05:25:09 PM »
bwahahaha!  Bringing up Jabbas testimony..... wow, I had no idea you were that stupid. Man, I just lost all respect I had for you.

put your personal prejudice aside

she said she heard Martin say "get off"

I know most people here would just like to ignore than and it's certainly easy to mock this person looks, accents, etc.. in an attempt to deflect from her testimony

She said she heard Martin say "get off"

that directly contradicts the claims of Zimmerman and his defense team

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1224 on: July 12, 2013, 05:26:12 PM »

lying under oath. But Straw actually claimed she was more credible than zimmerman because she was under oath. Couldnt make it up.