Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 144906 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Zimmerman trial witness owned by 4chan
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2013, 08:34:30 PM »
bast told me all the secrets about 240. bast is a peice of shit but 240 is just a little on the confused sides of things once in a while
Are you insinuating that 240 may have yet to determine his sexual orientation?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2013, 08:35:34 PM »
BTW, 4chan is legend.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2013, 08:47:54 PM »
Are you insinuating that 240 may have yet to determine his sexual orientation?

240 was a great poster on the Political board when Bush was in office. 

Now, under President Obama he's annoying as fuck.  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2013, 08:54:01 PM »
She doesn't have to be impartial to be a witness...especially when she's testifying against the defense.   And being a witness doesn't invalidate her right to believe that Zimmerman is guilty.  BTW, "liking" a page on Facebook isn't what I call signing a petition

Its pretty much a null argument because it won't influence the jury anyway.  Her testimony is only regarding what she heard.....there's no visual testimony as to what happened other than seeing some flailing arms

What will pretty much hurt Zimmerman will be that 911 call.....its pretty damning information
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2013, 08:56:31 PM »
She doesn't have to be impartial to be a witness...especially when she's testifying against the defense.   And being a witness doesn't invalidate her right to believe that Zimmerman is guilty.  BTW, "liking" a page on Facebook isn't what I call signing a petition

Its pretty much a null argument because it won't influence the jury anyway.  Her testimony is only regarding what she heard.....there's no visual testimony as to what happened other than seeing some flailing arms

What will pretty much hurt Zimmerman will be that 911 call.....its pretty damning information

She didn't "like" it, she signed it. You can see that in the screen capture. Showing a clear bias is grounds to invalidate her testimony.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2013, 09:03:48 PM »
She didn't "like" it, she signed it. You can see that in the screen capture. Showing a clear bias is grounds to invalidate her testimony.

Apparently not only signed the petition, but got other friends to sign it as well. 
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2013, 09:05:13 PM »
Shows she's biased and more apt to tell her story skewed for the prosecution.
 Next witness.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2013, 09:06:56 PM »
She doesn't have to be impartial to be a witness...especially when she's testifying against the defense.   And being a witness doesn't invalidate her right to believe that Zimmerman is guilty.  BTW, "liking" a page on Facebook isn't what I call signing a petition

Where did you go to Law School?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2013, 09:07:30 PM »

There wasn't any real testimony....she testified that she heard people yelling and saw some arms flailing in the dark and that was pretty much it.....so she has no clue what happened.

Defense can argue with her being bias but so what???  There was nothing in her testimony that will influence the jury anyway.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2013, 09:11:36 PM »
Shows she's biased and more apt to tell her story skewed for the prosecution.
 Next witness.

You can't really skew a testimony of some yelling and some flailing arms in the dark.  She didn't go and say that she witnessed Zimmerman shoot Trayvon or give him chase......

Yes...next witness...she didn't have anything really to add
A

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2013, 09:16:26 PM »
There wasn't any real testimony....she testified that she heard people yelling and saw some arms flailing in the dark and that was pretty much it.....so she has no clue what happened.

Defense can argue with her being bias but so what???  There was nothing in her testimony that will influence the jury anyway.

So when a witness takes the stand and their story includes new information (never mentioned before and appearing to be coached by the defense) that is clearly in Zimmerman's favor...and they are found to have made posts online claiming that Trayvon deserved to die-even encouraging friends to agree that Zimmerman was right to shoot, we can assume that you'll find nothing wrong with it?
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2013, 09:19:57 PM »
she exaggerated and changed shit... she's not credible.

zimmerman himself also exaggerated and changed shit... he's not credible either.

"Trayvon punched me in the nose, then held hand over my nose and mouth so I couldn't breath" = no dna or blood found on trayvon hands or sleeves
"Trayvon attacked me seconds after phone call" = No, over 2 minutes elapsed according to cell records and 911 call/gunshot.
"Trayvon kept saying you die tonight" = No, the 911 call was pretty clear nobody said that... they head everything but that
"The 911 operator told me to follow him" = No, we all know by now they said we don't need you to do that.

it's very possible they're both liars.  Those are just the zimmerman lies that I picked up after watching for maybe 30 minutes a day.  goodness knows what else they've caught him on so far.  You cannot lie about lilttle details when there's a dead body you created.  That's the ONLY time to lawyer up, then deliver a factually perfect story.  You can't make shit up like that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2013, 09:32:59 PM »
Here's some testimony that WILL MATTER!!!

The president of Zimmerman's homeowners association also testified that Zimmerman was in charge of the neighborhood watch program started in his townhome complex. He said Zimmerman was the person who went through a class offered by Sanford police to get it started.

Donald O'Brien said he also attended a neighborhood watch meeting led by Zimmerman and it was O'Brien's understanding that participating residents "were supposed to stay away" from suspicious activity and "call the police." :o

"Do not get close to anybody," O'Brien said of what he understood about neighborhood watch. "Stay at a safe distance and call 911. Let the police handle it."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/25/prosecutors-want-zimmerman-non-emergency-calls-to-police-admitted-in-murder/#ixzz2XIBrlR6V

Wendy Dorival, the former coordinator of the Sanford Police Department's neighborhood watch program, testified Tuesday how she had worked with Zimmerman to set up a watch program in his neighborhood, The Retreat at Twin Lakes.
________________________ ________________________ _
When asked by prosecutor John Guy if neighborhood watch participants should either follow or engage with suspicious people, she answered "no."

"They are the eyes and ears of law enforcement," said Dorival. "They're not supposed to take matters into their own hands."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/25/prosecutors-want-zimmerman-non-emergency-calls-to-police-admitted-in-murder/#ixzz2XICCTneA

________________________ ________________________ _____

Sean Noffke, the dispatcher who answered Zimmerman's call, is heard instructing Zimmerman to "let me know if this guy does anything else."

During the call Zimmerman can be heard grumbling "F***ing punk" and telling the dispatcher "these a**holes always get away."

At one point Zimmerman tells Noffke that Martin has started running.

"Why did you ask 'Are you following him?'" prosecutor Richard Mantel basked Noffke.

"It sounded like movement and wind coming through the phone," Noffke said.

Under cross examination Noffke said Zimmerman did not sound hostile or angry despite the epithets he used. He conceded Zimmerman may have misinterpreted his instructions or felt compelled to follow Martin.

"I want to be clear, did you hear any of that hostility in the conversation?" asked Zimmerman's lead defense attorney Mark O'Mara.

"No sir," Noffke responded.

And finally.........nothing like a dead boy with his mouth and eyes wide open to get the jury in "serious mode"....hard to make Zimmerman look like an angel when you see this

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2013, 09:37:23 PM »

The president of Zimmerman's homeowners association also testified that Zimmerman was in charge of the neighborhood watch program started in his townhome complex. He said Zimmerman was the person who went through a class offered by Sanford police to get it started.

Donald O'Brien said he also attended a neighborhood watch meeting led by Zimmerman and it was O'Brien's understanding that participating residents "were supposed to stay away" from suspicious activity and "call the police." :o

"Do not get close to anybody," O'Brien said of what he understood about neighborhood watch. "Stay at a safe distance and call 911. Let the police handle it."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/25/prosecutors-want-zimmerman-non-emergency-calls-to-police-admitted-in-murder/#ixzz2XIBrlR6V

Wendy Dorival, the former coordinator of the Sanford Police Department's neighborhood watch program, testified Tuesday how she had worked with Zimmerman to set up a watch program in his neighborhood, The Retreat at Twin Lakes.
________________________ ________________________ _
When asked by prosecutor John Guy if neighborhood watch participants should either follow or engage with suspicious people, she answered "no."

"They are the eyes and ears of law enforcement," said Dorival. "They're not supposed to take matters into their own hands."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/25/prosecutors-want-zimmerman-non-emergency-calls-to-police-admitted-in-murder/#ixzz2XICCTneA

________________________ ________________________ _____

Sean Noffke, the dispatcher who answered Zimmerman's call, is heard instructing Zimmerman to "let me know if this guy does anything else."

During the call Zimmerman can be heard grumbling "F***ing punk" and telling the dispatcher "these a**holes always get away."

At one point Zimmerman tells Noffke that Martin has started running.

"Why did you ask 'Are you following him?'" prosecutor Richard Mantel basked Noffke.

"It sounded like movement and wind coming through the phone," Noffke said.

Under cross examination Noffke said Zimmerman did not sound hostile or angry despite the epithets he used. He conceded Zimmerman may have misinterpreted his instructions or felt compelled to follow Martin.

"I want to be clear, did you hear any of that hostility in the conversation?" asked Zimmerman's lead defense attorney Mark O'Mara.

And finally.........

Whoo, Im sure glad you found that, I mean, Watch rules are clearly at the heart of this matter.... good thing those legally binding watch guidelines showed up, now we know he wasn't acting according to Neighborhood watch policy!

GMAFB, dude isn't bound by neighborhood watch policy, it has no legal standing.

Oh, and good job with this one.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »

So when he adds a new "never mentioned previously" twist to the story that implies that neighborhood watch volunteers were told to ask suspicious people "what are you doing here?" and is found to have signed a "free Zimmerman" petition...we can assume you'll find nothing wrong with that, right?
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2013, 09:41:18 PM »
Whoo, Im sure glad you found that, I mean, Watch rules are clearly at the heart of this matter.... good thing those legally binding watch guidelines showed up, now we know he wasn't acting according to Neighborhood watch policy!

GMAFB, dude isn't bound by neighborhood watch policy, it has no legal standing.

Oh, and good job with this one.

You have to realize that its very hard for a jury to find a person innocent when they see a dead boy laying in the grass unless they are throughly convinced.....so far the defense really isn't doing a great job at it and I honestly don't think they have anything going in their way

I still think there will be a plea bargain before the jury comes back....can't see his attorney in good faith having much faith in securing an "innocent verdict".  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2013, 09:48:05 PM »
So when he adds a new "never mentioned previously" twist to the story that implies that neighborhood watch volunteers were told to ask suspicious people "what are you doing here?" and he is found to have signed a "free Zimmerman" petition...we can assume you'll find nothing wrong with that, right?

One, I find this whole case to be a waste because while my brothers and sisters are protesting this one black guy, they fail to act against brothers and sisters dying every day from gang and drug violence.....need to get our priorities straights

Two, Zimmerman would be wise to strike a plea bargain and be out in a few years for manslaughter rather than roll the dice at getting life in prison.  Fact is that he fucked up royally and the jury and community will make him take responsibilty for it no matter what his intentions were.  If it was me, I'd say that I fucked up, apologize to the family, and get a plea bargain although I'd never be in that situation to begin with.  He decided to play cops and robbers that night and now he has to pay the price

A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2013, 10:15:23 PM »

You have to realize that its very hard for a jury to find a person innocent when they see a dead boy laying in the grass unless they are throughly convinced.....so far the defense really isn't doing a great job at it and I honestly don't think they have anything going in their way

I still think there will be a plea bargain before the jury comes back....can't see his attorney in good faith having much faith in securing an "innocent verdict".  

Ho you callin a little boy mothfuka ??/

Im a grwn hooda asss niggga bitch. I'll fite u, ill put u down ufc style. U gona be shut down yo gay ass homo bitach.

I'ma boy u homo?  When was the last time you stood up for yourself ina  real fight?

all drugs - TPPIIP

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Question
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2013, 10:23:00 PM »
on the martin vs zimmerman case

on those 911 calls    who is the female screaming like she is being raped? martin? zimmerman?
if it is the kid, well, he is a kid

if it is george    fucking pathetic

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2013, 10:25:06 PM »
Ho you callin a little boy mothfuka ??/

Im a grwn hooda asss niggga bitch. I'll fite u, ill put u down ufc style. U gona be shut down yo gay ass homo bitach.

I'ma boy u homo?  When was the last time you stood up for yourself ina  real fight?

Chuckle....all kids black or white want to be seen as being grown up and as being tough.....but its pretty obviously in the picture that he's just a boy.

Zimmerman shot a pot smoking kid armed with some Skittles and Ice Tea who's only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time in the vicinity of a vigilante wanting to prove himself

Zimmerman shot an unarmed
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Question
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2013, 10:47:34 PM »
?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2013, 11:08:44 PM »
The witnesses won't make a bit of difference. The physical evidence will convict zimmermon. Zero, ZERO zimmermon dna on any part of Martin. None, NONE. The dead kid never touched zimmermon.
a

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2013, 11:18:32 PM »
The witnesses won't make a bit of difference. The physical evidence will convict zimmermon. Zero, ZERO zimmermon dna on any part of Martin. None, NONE. The dead kid never touched zimmermon.

SANFORD, Fla. — WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O’Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.

“It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said.

The injury to Martin’s knuckle also fits with Zimmerman's story that before he shot and killed Martin, Martin had broken his nose and knocked him to the ground, slamming his head on the sidewalk.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2013, 11:22:19 PM »
That's an old report from WFTV and has been proven incorrect.  At any rate, injuries to the dead spook's hands mean nothing. The state can always claim zimmerpig caused the damage before he killed him or even after he killed the chicken lover.  

Zero, ZERO zimmerrat DNA on Tyronne.

"The injury to Martin’s knuckle also fits with Zimmerman's story that before he shot and killed Martin, Martin had broken his nose and knocked him to the ground, slamming his head on the sidewalk."

So he broke fat boys nose then grabbed him by the head and was slamming his head on the concrete- but has ZERO spic blood on his hands, body, clothes?

The fat mexican't is lying. When you murder someone you always lie about it.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2013, 11:26:26 PM »

Qft