Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 144597 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
BTW, you can thank the left media for creating this. Yes...they created it.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Dumb blacks threatening Mexicans. Wow, how fucking stupid. The Mexicans have already pushed you out in Cali. Remember the Meso's used to roll heads down pyramids for fun. Be careful what you wish for.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
BTW, you can thank the left media for creating this. Yes...they created it.
Exactly. And the whore politicians. This will not end well mark my words. After we deal with this mess the whore media and politico needs to be dealt with Vlad style!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I still don't get the confusion where people see the guy as white. What am I missing? They should go after dumb cock suckers that want to make threats like that. It's not like this Trayvon kid was a model citizen.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I still don't get the confusion where people see the guy as white. What am I missing? They should go after dumb cock suckers that want to make threats like that. It's not like this Trayvon kid was a model citizen.

They need to identify him as white to fit the narrative they've created.  Hispanic on black violence, well, that's just another day.  That's not news.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Here come the riots

ob205

• Getbig III

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
If Zimmerman goes free, there will be another riot.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
If Zimmerman goes free, there will be another riot.

All over the country or localized to Florida?  What's the over/under?
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Obama would probably force law enforcement not to engage rioters

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Pockets across the country. You notice that white people didn't riot when O.J. was found not guilty. Guess the race?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i dont care about race.

zimmerman is a guy with a gun who chases then stops people demanding information.  he's not a cop.  he has no right to violate their rights. 

and he scares the shit out of people, by choosing to chase them 2 blocks in the rain with his 9mm at night to question them.  Anyone comes at me like that - seriously chasing me 2 blocks at NIGHT in the rain - and I doubt we have much to talk about when you cut through buildings to intercept me.  I'm scared and it's reasonable to expect you intend to hurt me, and I may defend myself as the law sees fit.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

In the traditionally black areas I think, mostly in Florida. And tons of outrage across social media platforms. We really don't have the attention span to riot anymore, there are too many outlets to be heard, and too many distractions. It won't be like the old days were you had tons of neer do well's sitting around with nothing to do, just stewing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
They need to identify him as white to fit the narrative they've created.  Hispanic on black violence, well, that's just another day.  That's not news.
exactly, black folk being trolled....again.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict

black discussion board.......LOL

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Classic Black Knee Growth Reasoning of Peace.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
i dont care about race.

zimmerman is a guy with a gun who chases then stops people demanding information.  he's not a cop.  he has no right to violate their rights. 

and he scares the shit out of people, by choosing to chase them 2 blocks in the rain with his 9mm at night to question them.  Anyone comes at me like that - seriously chasing me 2 blocks at NIGHT in the rain - and I doubt we have much to talk about when you cut through buildings to intercept me.  I'm scared and it's reasonable to expect you intend to hurt me, and I may defend myself as the law sees fit.

No one gives a fuck about any of that right or wrong, it's purely about race.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Obama would probably force law enforcement not to engage rioters
Actually, it would be a good test run for martial law.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
No one gives a fuck about any of that right or wrong, it's purely about race.
agree with you coach.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
It's narrative the medias created in associations with those who profit off of racial tension.
A

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i dont care about race.

If they had only just both died.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #248 on: June 28, 2013, 12:37:30 PM »
This entire mess is just another perfect example of how the real losers will always be the white taxpayers......excuse me.... the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

If the wanna be thug and wanna be cop had never crossed paths that night there's every reason to believe Trayvon (who the fuck names their kid Trayvon? Are blacks always high when they name their kids?) would have impregnated Rachel the Hutt and many other similar women who would have raised his illegitimate kids at the expense of................the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

Since they did meet and Trayvon ended up dead, we get to have this expensive trial all paid for by............the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

If Zimmerman gets convicted, he goes to jail for many years at the expense of.............the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.
Just think of how much it must cost just to feed that man. Did he kill Trayvon AND eat him too?

If Zimmerman gets off, we get to have a nice big riot, all at the expense of.........the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.
Post of the year candidate. Shame that we can't get it from a real account.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #249 on: June 28, 2013, 04:23:49 PM »
This entire mess is just another perfect example of how the real losers will always be the white taxpayers......excuse me.... the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

If the wanna be thug and wanna be cop had never crossed paths that night there's every reason to believe Trayvon (who the fuck names their kid Trayvon? Are blacks always high when they name their kids?) would have impregnated Rachel the Hutt and many other similar women who would have raised his illegitimate kids at the expense of................the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

Since they did meet and Trayvon ended up dead, we get to have this expensive trial all paid for by............the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

If Zimmerman gets convicted, he goes to jail for many years at the expense of.............the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.
Just think of how much it must cost just to feed that man. Did he kill Trayvon AND eat him too?

If Zimmerman gets off, we get to have a nice big riot, all at the expense of.........the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

Whites are the only ones really holding up this house of cards that is distend to fail...