Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147631 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: OKAY NOW..... GEORGE ZIMMERMAN......GUILTY OR INNOCENT????
« Reply #550 on: July 11, 2013, 04:55:53 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #551 on: July 11, 2013, 04:59:25 AM »
Other neighbors also described him as looking of place, and acting strange.  He was cutting through yards which is definitely suspicious.

Instead of resorting to animalistic behavior,  Martin should have answered him, or walked on (down the sidewalk).  Not assault someone whose capable of defending their life with deadly force.

Lol he was cutting thru yards cause dude was chasing him!!!

And screw anyone who follows me in a truck in the night demanding I identify myself.  Violated his Rights for zero reason.   Zimm was not a cop.   Trayvon or anyone else has zero obligation to answer him.   Should have responded.  Ha!  Dude follows you at night in truck, you have no idea what his intentions are.  

I don't get it.  Dude follows a 11 year old and he's a mincing pedo bear terrorizing kids.  Dude follows an 11th grader and he's an American hero.  

Would anyone here want zimm carrying a gun and patrolling their block? Yes or no.  

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #552 on: July 11, 2013, 05:10:17 AM »
Treyvon attended high school? 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #553 on: July 11, 2013, 05:23:28 AM »
Guilty.

He started the entire situation, he started the fight, he then shot a kid who did nothing but walk home with Skittles.

Guilty.

But, I think he'll walk.

Do you know for a fact that he started the physical altercation? And if Martin did, in fact, start the fight he did much more than just walk home with some Skittles.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #554 on: July 11, 2013, 05:28:01 AM »
Guilty as a result of the white guilt ridden women on the jury afraid their precious little fluffy poodles and Audi wagons will be destroyed if they let zimm go and the animals and savages start rioting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #555 on: July 11, 2013, 05:29:32 AM »
Treyvon attended high school? 

He was suspended for fighting and he was a doper and had a gun himself.   Do the math.

Ashtrayvon was a thug dead by 20 regardless.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #556 on: July 11, 2013, 05:32:48 AM »

He was suspended for fighting and he was a doper and had a gun himself.   Do the math.

Ashtrayvon was a thug dead by 20 regardless.

Not like Ashtray would have composed the Beethovens 5th anyways...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: July 11, 2013, 06:01:27 AM »
are there any blacks in America who think Zimmerman is innocent

it seems that no matter what the evidence and oj springs to mind

the American blacks will always side against whitey

its time to let go of that chip on your shoulders kiddies you have a black president ffs
T

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: July 11, 2013, 06:02:51 AM »
Other neighbors also described him as looking of place, and acting strange.  He was cutting through yards which is definitely suspicious.

Instead of resorting to animalistic behavior,  Martin should have answered him, or walked on (down the sidewalk).  Not assault someone whose capable of defending their life with deadly force.

"cutting through yards" is what kids do..they take shortcuts....you've never cut through someone's yard???...or cut through the grass even though it says "keep off the grass"?

did he deserve to die for that?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #559 on: July 11, 2013, 06:02:59 AM »
people aren't perfect.  the law isn't perfect.

Nobody here can deny zimmerman is dangerous (history of violence - two serious charges before this one).  
Nobody here can deny he's stupid (he ran into dark alley to confront dude he thought was high/armed before police could).

The jury is 6 women, and 5 are mothers.  They have to LIVE IN SANFORD with zimmerman after trial ends.  I think we ALL know that zimmerman will be armed exactly 5 mintues after he exits courthouse.  His team has already said he won't be safe, ever, thanks to the trial.  Hello, paranoia!  Do the jurors just convict on manslaughter to keep him off the street, away from guns, for a few years to grow up?  I think they do.  I'm not condoning it, I'm looking at situation and predicting what I think they'll do.  Agg assault or manslaughter - either way he isn't wearing twin glock 27s in one week, getting his cardio chasing high schoolers he doesn't like the looks of.  
99% speculation and assumptions.
I object!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #560 on: July 11, 2013, 06:04:43 AM »
The whole trial was a farce played out for the media.
Exactly. Except for the dead body part.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #561 on: July 11, 2013, 06:07:13 AM »

its time to let go of that chip on your shoulders kiddies you have a black president ffs

Because the subject of racism is easy to understand.  Evil racist (white) Hispanic kills innocent young black kid.  This is an example of "two minutes of hate" Read 1984 to understand the reference.   Meanwhile, none of the truly damaging problems within the black community are examined and addressed.  
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #562 on: July 11, 2013, 06:10:01 AM »

I watched a program about that, I think it may have been an espn 30 for 30. It was basically saying that the black population didn't see it as a murder trial, but more of the pendelum swinging in their favor, because of years of bein held down by "the man". I don't agree, but at least if that's the honest reason that those types of people give for wanting him to be found innocent, I can at least respect that rather than, "he's truly innocent".

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #563 on: July 11, 2013, 06:11:32 AM »
Because the subject of racism is easy to understand.  Evil racist (white) Hispanic kills innocent young black kid.  This is an example of "two minutes of hate" Read 1984 to understand the reference.   Meanwhile, none of the truly damaging problems within the black community are examined and addressed.  
Hehe. That oughta get you some replies.       ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: July 11, 2013, 06:13:52 AM »

Have you EVER heard of a white kid being profiled in this way....someone saying "they always get away".....being followed (in the development where he resides)....being confronted because he "looks suspicious".....stopped without any reason (even the police can't do this)....then being shot while eating candy and drinking an ice tea......

come on....get your head out of your ass....it's racial...it has nothing to do with any other issue in the black or white community...did the kid get profiled, stopped and killed because he was black????????????

if you come to any other conclusion then you are nuts...and this has noting to do with white people...it has to do with an overzealous wannabe who went against the advice of the 911 operator and deliberately set off a chain of events which led to the death of a kid

and lots of whites here projecting their unconscious racism  and defensiveness by saying its black people who are being unfair to Zim

WOW

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #565 on: July 11, 2013, 06:20:01 AM »
Have you EVER heard of a white kid being profiled in this way....someone saying "they always get away".....being followed (in the development where he resides)....being confronted because he "looks suspicious".....stopped without any reason (even the police can't do this)....then being shot while eating candy and drinking an ice tea......

come on....get your head out of your ass....it's racial...it has nothing to do with any other issue in the black or white community...did the kid get profiled, stopped and killed because he was black????????????

if you come to any other conclusion then you are nuts...and this has noting to do with white people...it has to do with an overzealous wannabe who went against the advice of the 911 operator and deliberately set off a chain of events which led to the death of a kid

Its absolutely has everything to do with race.  The simple fact that they had to clarify Zimmerman's race by calling him a "white" Hispanic after finding out he didn't quite look like they thought he would is a prime example of framing this incident within the context of race.  This never happens in any other case. 

Why do black people get profiled?  Are you saying its for racial reason?  Doesn't that make this about race in your opinion?  This is all bread and circuses meant to play on racial paranoia.  If it weren't, it wouldn't be such a media spectacle and just another shooting.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #566 on: July 11, 2013, 06:20:45 AM »
"and lots of whites here projecting their unconscious racism  and defensiveness by saying its black people who are being unfair to Zim"

Oh the irony!
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: July 11, 2013, 06:29:07 AM »
Its absolutely has everything to do with race.  The simple fact that they had to clarify Zimmerman's race by calling him a "white" Hispanic after finding out he didn't quite look like they thought he would is a prime example of framing this incident within the context of race.  This never happens in any other case. 

Why do black people get profiled?  Are you saying its for racial reason?  Doesn't that make this about race in your opinion?  This is all bread and circuses meant to play on racial paranoia.  If it weren't, it wouldn't be such a media spectacle and just another shooting.

I agree with your post....and remember....a lot of black people did not pay attention to the case at all and was not up in arms about it because police initially said the shooting was justified.....only when questions were raised and other facts emerged did people begin to believe that the kid was murdered.....

and to say that the case was politicized, that might be true but the police clearly needed oversight here...people think the police are Gods and do everything right...meanwhile in reality some police jurisdictions are in way over their heads and have a lot of incompetent cops

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #568 on: July 11, 2013, 06:31:23 AM »
I agree with your post....and remember....a lot of black people did not pay attention to the case at all and was not up in arms about it because police initially said the shooting was justified.....only when questions were raised and other facts emerged did people begin to believe that the kid was murdered.....

and to say that the case was politicized, that might be true but the police clearly needed oversight here...people think the police are Gods and do everything right...meanwhile in reality some police jurisdictions are in way over their heads and have a lot of incompetent cops
This is/should be the main, now forgotten, point.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #569 on: July 11, 2013, 06:31:36 AM »
Man, I sincerely hope some posters in this thread are never allowed to on the jury for a serious crime.... So many people totally ignoring the evidence and the law and just screaming the narrative the media spun at the top of their lungs.... disgraceful. Its people like that who get innocent people locked up for the rest of their lives.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #570 on: July 11, 2013, 06:33:03 AM »

Do I think that Zimmerman is a fucking fat moron with a gun, yes I do, but there is a lot of room in this case for reasonable doubt because we don't know who started the physical confrontation. I don't believe Zimmerman is guilty of Murder 2.  And I don't think convicting him of murder two in order to appease people is very good for our justice system.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #571 on: July 11, 2013, 06:35:12 AM »
Hehe. That oughta get you some replies.       ;D
A former fat man with permed hair who had a thing for running suits, will make sure that things in the black community get glossed over...if they were remedied, then he wouldn't have a job. Racism and victimism pays...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #572 on: July 11, 2013, 06:36:47 AM »
99% speculation and assumptions.
I object!
Objection noted. Sit down, Mr. Burger.      ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #573 on: July 11, 2013, 06:39:50 AM »
Damn fellas! I never said dat I was a handsome guy, I´m basically just skinny fat wit 18 inchs pipes and a 38 inch waist  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #574 on: July 11, 2013, 06:41:18 AM »
This is/should be the main, now forgotten, point.

Its not accurate.  It was only after the case started gaining media attention and people were pressuring for zim to be charged, was he charged. It had nothing to do with finding more evidence.
A