Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147650 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Harvard Law Prof: "these prosecutors should be disbarred," [video]
« Reply #1275 on: July 12, 2013, 09:20:13 PM »
Alan Dershowitz.

I'm giving you a pass because Hindemburg Melao Jr. is in the photo.  ;D

Google his name "Hindemburg Melao Jr", and look at the fourth google image that comes up, ROFL

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1276 on: July 12, 2013, 09:21:41 PM »
I'm giving you a pass because Hindemburg Melao Jr. is in the photo.  ;D

Google his name "Hindemburg Melao Jr", and look at the fourth google image that comes up, ROFL

;D ;D  LOL  Too funny.
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1277 on: July 12, 2013, 09:22:29 PM »
Zimmerman: There was a moment last night, when I was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, maybe I could get used to spending the rest of my life in prison."

haha!!!!! You're on a role!!!  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1278 on: July 12, 2013, 09:32:09 PM »
That is disturbing. That was posted from a hard drive.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, I thought that was funny too!

Army of One did upload that image from his PC.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=426909.0

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1279 on: July 12, 2013, 09:38:47 PM »
He must have deleted it after his post, I'm sure.

Yeah.... I'm sure he did......

;D

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1280 on: July 13, 2013, 03:00:13 AM »
cant wait for street justice or just have to settle knowing his ass is getting pounded

I'm sure you can't. And you're black ass would be the first I would cap if you came try to fuck with me.

Lol you black racist idiots are so dumb. "street justice" Haha thats what you niggs call cold blood murder? And let me get this straight, you are condemning zimmerman for what you 'think' is cold blooded murder, and if things don't go how you want, you will do the same exact thing that you are condemning?

How bout this, when zimmerman gets rightfully acquitted, whites will get some street justice on blacks for all the shit they've stirred up and the little black facebook monkeys being dumb enough to be baited into a race war pushed by the obama administration and military industrial complex interests.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1281 on: July 13, 2013, 03:02:42 AM »
cant wait for street justice or just have to settle knowing his ass is getting pounded

you talk a lot of shit for being a member of such a bitch group (muslims)

all your talk of destroying Israel while at the same time whining about them violating your "human rights"

towel head
K

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1282 on: July 13, 2013, 09:28:39 AM »
Since there's no "innocent" verdict possible (despite Mark O'Mara's wishes), I'd say "NOT GUILTY" on both counts (murder 2 and manslaughter).

Prosecution did a lousy job, no proof whatsover that Zimmerman assaulted Martin. All this "listen to your heart" crap is ludicrous. You're supposed to listen TO THE LAW.

And, at the risk of offending some of the ladies, this jury looked cherry-picked with six women only, the ultimate goal appearing to be to have them be more emotional than rational and pop Zimmerman on something rather than abiding strictly by the "yea" and "Amen" (if you will) of Florida law.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1283 on: July 13, 2013, 09:32:13 AM »
Since there's no "innocent" verdict possible (despite Mark O'Mara's wishes), I'd say "NOT GUILTY" on both counts (murder 2 and manslaughter).

Prosecution did a lousy job, no proof whatsover that Zimmerman assaulted Martin. All this "listen to your heart" crap is ludicrous. You're supposed to listen TO THE LAW.

And, at the risk of offending some of the ladies, this jury looked cherry-picked with six women only, the ultimate goal appearing to be to have them be more emotional and rational and pop Zimmerman on something rather than abiding strictly by the "yea" and "Amen" (if you will) of Florida law.
Agreed, the prosecution was hoping to use the fact that he was young to get them all emotionally riled up....

"Please wont somebody think of the children!!!"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1284 on: July 13, 2013, 09:37:54 AM »
wow dude. Youre a piece of work. You asked me to point out where she lied under oath. I did. Now you want me to prove she lied about Martins words? No one can prove that, but the fact that she lied under oath pretty much invalidates her credibility. She is no more credible than Martin at this point.

stop arguing just to argue, you were wrong, she lied under oath. Youre just making yourself look like an even bigger moron for continously trying to use her testimony even after multiple people have pointed out multiple lies, both on an off the stand.

there are plenty of things to attack zimmerman with from this case. Her testimony is not one.
He shares MANY qualities with ultra religious people in that he will pull that, "prove a negative" nonsense. On some issues he can be decent on, but he will toe a party line or an agenda and will not deviate-what Republicans do also.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1285 on: July 13, 2013, 10:01:15 AM »
Agreed, the prosecution was hoping to use the fact that he was young to get them all emotionally riled up....

"Please wont somebody think of the children!!!"

As the saying goes, "Don't start nothin; won't be nothin'. This isn't about the children. From all the evidence thus far, this "No Limit N----a" pushed his luck by attacking Zimmerman and got SHOT!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1286 on: July 13, 2013, 10:03:40 AM »
As the saying goes, "Don't start nothin; won't be nothin'. This isn't about the children. From all the evidence thus far, this "No Limit N----a" pushed his luck by attacking Zimmerman and got SHOT!

which evidence do you have that trayvon started the fight?   Aside from none?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1287 on: July 13, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »
which evidence do you have that trayvon started the fight?   Aside from none?
What kind of evidence would you need?  In other words, what kind of evidence are you looking for that would be sufficient?

Also, its the prosecutions job to bring the evidence if Zimmerman started the fight and they were unable to do so and never claimed that he threw the first punch.  So we can`t assume that Zimmerman started anything.  We don`t start Zimmerman off as guilty until proven innocent.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1288 on: July 13, 2013, 10:15:25 AM »
which evidence do you have that trayvon started the fight?   Aside from none?

I stand corrected!! Zimmerman started the fight by attacking Martin's fist with his nose.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1289 on: July 13, 2013, 10:20:05 AM »
What kind of evidence would you need?  In other words, what kind of evidence are you looking for that would be sufficient?

Also, its the prosecutions job to bring the evidence if Zimmerman started the fight and they were unable to do so and never claimed that he threw the first punch.  So we can`t assume that Zimmerman started anything.  We don`t start Zimmerman off as guilty until proven innocent.

You do if you're a "White Hispanic" and the alleged victim is black.

That shows you how ridiculous this whole case is. Shakira would be a "White Hispanic".

George Zimmerman? PLEASE!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1290 on: July 13, 2013, 10:30:43 AM »

I stand corrected!! Zimmerman started the fight by attacking Martin's fist with his nose.

does landing the first punch = throwing the first punch?

I can swing at you 5 times and miss, and you can plug me in the nose to settle me down.  Did you start that fight?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1291 on: July 13, 2013, 10:31:42 AM »

That shows you how ridiculous this whole case is. Shakira would be a "White Hispanic".

race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race

blah blah blah.   This should be about self-defense and FL law.   Prosecutor said it wasn't about race.  Zimmerman said it wasn't about race.

Why is it about race for so many people NOT RELATED TO THE CASE?   LOL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1292 on: July 13, 2013, 10:43:43 AM »

I can swing at you 5 times and miss, and you can plug me in the nose to settle me down.  Did you start that fight?
Did the prosecution PROVE or have ANY evidence that Zimmerman threw the first punch?  ???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1293 on: July 13, 2013, 10:46:12 AM »

I can swing at you 5 times and miss, and you can plug me in the nose to settle me down.  Did you start that fight?

It does, in this case, if there's no evidence to the contrary.

I'm not dealing with hypothetical scenarios. I'm deaing with the evidence as it currently stands.

NOBODY has been able to prove that Zimmerman attacked Martin. All we've heard is, "He should have stayed in his truck"; "He shouldn't be profiling him". etc.

But to quote Chris Rock, "When I go to the money machine tonight, I'm not looking over my back for the media; I'm lookin for N-----As!!"

Last time I checked, getting out of your truck/following someone on foot (especially if you're neighborhood watch) is NOT a crime; neither is "profiling" that someone, especially when your neighborhood has been hit 7 times in a year by young black males. Punching someone in the nose and whacking his head on the concrete ARE crimes.

Martin wasn't the sweet cuddly black boy Sharpton, Jackson, that goof congresswoman with the cowboy hat (Brown), and others made him out to be. He was with his daddy because he got kicked out of school (again), and his momma shipped him to Sanford.

Instead, he was a "No Limit N-----A", with a history of getting into fights and robbing folks. Zimmerman reported that Martin looked to be on drugs; he was right. Weed was found in Martin's system.

And now there's word that "the iced tea and bag of Skittles" may not have really been for his brother (which is really the son of his father's girlfrend) but a part of a recipe to make some "purple drank".

It appears he crossed the wrong "creepy @$$ cracker" (who's really Hispanic) and got pumped full of lead, for his efforts. For some reason, I don't think that the race-baiting ignorant Negroes are going to head to the barrios and mess with the Latins, if Zimmerman walks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1294 on: July 13, 2013, 10:49:26 AM »

I'm not dealing with hypothetical scenarios. I'm deaing with the evidence as it currently stands.

NOBODY has been able to prove that Zimmerman attacked Martin. All we've heard is, "He should have stayed in his truck"; "He shouldn't be profiling him". etc.

But to quote Chris Rock, "When I go to the money machine tonight, I'm not looking over my back for the media; I'm lookin for N-----As!!"

Last time I checked, getting out of your truck/following someone on foot (especially if you're neighborhood watch) is NOT a crime; neither is "profiling" that someone, especially when your neighborhood has been hit 7 times in a year by young black males. Punching someone in the nose and whacking his head on the concrete ARE crimes.

Martin wasn't the sweet cuddly black boy Sharpton, Jackson, that goof congresswoman with the cowboy hat (Brown), and others made him out to be. He was with his daddy because he got kicked out of school (again), and his momma shipped him to Sanford.

Instead, he was a "No Limit N-----A", with a history of getting into fights and robbing folks. Zimmerman reported that Martin looked to be on drugs; he was right. Weed was found in Martin's system.

And now there's word that "the iced tea and bag of Skittles" may not have really been for his brother (which is really the son of his father's girlfrend) but a part of a recipe to make some "purple drank".

It appears he crossed the wrong "creepy @$$ cracker" (who's really Hispanic) and got pumped full of lead, for his efforts. For some reason, I don't think that the race-baiting ignorant Negroes are going to head to the barrios and mess with the Latins, if Zimmerman walks.

One of the best posts on this thread.  My thoughts exactly!

Finally MCWAY and I have common ground!

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #1295 on: July 13, 2013, 10:50:00 AM »

That's a damn good post right there.

Little-rich

• Getbig II
« Reply #1296 on: July 13, 2013, 10:54:15 AM »
Of the victims of murder in Chicago from 2003 to 2011, an average of 77 percent had a prior arrest history, with a high of 79 percent of the 436 murdered in Chicago in 2010 having arrest histories.

For the same 2003-2011 period, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1297 on: July 13, 2013, 10:56:12 AM »

LOL!  H2O2 and some adjustments to her appearance for USA marketing.

Idiots on here say my mother is white.  ::)

Little-rich

• Getbig II
« Reply #1298 on: July 13, 2013, 10:56:32 AM »
When a white person is accused of killing a black person, African-Americans seem to care more and cry racism, allowing race baiting voices like Al Sharpton, whose a reverend as much as I'm a Democrat (hint: I'm not), to organize marches and rallies. The same is now true when a non-white like Zimmerman is accused of killing a black 17-year-old like Trayvon Martin. Last year blacks even got the news media to basically convict Zimmerman as a racist murderer in the court of public opinion before the trial even began.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1299 on: July 13, 2013, 11:00:12 AM »

At least one guy gets it...