Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147722 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1600 on: July 14, 2013, 11:35:25 AM »
one you wouldnt have to chase me b/c I wouldnt run, I would stand there like a normal human being and if you wanted to talk to me I would talk to you.

2 if I did run, I wouldnt turn around and decided to confront you after getting away....

have you ever seen a person looking at you and run away 240?

after doing so if you have did you think it was a good idea to turn around find him and then confront him?

If I'm out at night, and some dude 50 pounds bigger than me, pulls a U-turn hops out of truck and starts trotting in my direction... his tapout shirt and fanny pack full of 9mm...

I might be very wise to retreat just a bit.  I know, that's beta, I know, every getbigger would stand there and take whatever this dude was dishing out... but not me... I'd trot on out of there, and really see if he was up to something else, or if catching up with me was his #1 objective.

I love how ever getbigger would stand up (unarmed) and just say "hello good sir" to some dude 50 pounds bigger hopping out of a truck strapped.  They could find you crumpled with bullets in you, hey, you were a stand up guy, right?

LOl.... sheeit, ,come at me like that and I'm going to retreat with 911 dialed.  If we end up battling and I fucking shoot you, the 911 recording shows me running 1 block to escape, repeatedly asking you to stop pursuit, warning you, ,etc.

I do everything I can not to stand on the corner like a fcking shooting target while at the same time being legal and avoiding conflict.  I know, every hero getbigger would just smile and shake hands with the dude jumping out of truck aggressively.  Stupid tactic.  Try that in war?  No thanks.  Maybe you dont realize the streets are a war for many

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1601 on: July 14, 2013, 11:37:31 AM »
one you wouldnt have to chase me b/c I wouldnt run, I would stand there like a normal human being and if you wanted to talk to me I would talk to you.

stupid fcking strategy, tony.  let me repeat that dude.

i know you're trained in martial arts, but that's a quick way to get capped.  i care about you, because in a world without you, I wouldn't have my daily reminder that I'm a moron fuktard.  if you're standing on the corner and a truck busts a U, and some dude hops out aggressively with a glock and comes at you pissed off, consider high tailing it out of there.  Life doesn't play by rules.  You have no idea what his intentions are.  He may just be out to kill the first dude holding down a street corner that he sees, man.  seriously.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: July 14, 2013, 11:38:42 AM »

stupid fcking strategy, tony.  let me repeat that dude.

i know you're trained in martial arts, but that's a quick way to get capped.  i care about you, because in a world without you, I wouldn't have my daily reminder that I'm a moron fuktard.  if you're standing on the corner and a truck busts a U, and some dude hops out aggressively with a glock and comes at you pissed off, consider high tailing it out of there.  Life doesn't play by rules.  You have no idea what his intentions are.  He may just be out to kill the first dude holding down a street corner that he sees, man.  seriously.
thats all and fine but THATS NOT WHAT HAPPEND HERE!!!

what the fuck do you not understand?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1603 on: July 14, 2013, 11:41:18 AM »
thats all and fine but THATS NOT WHAT HAPPEND HERE!!!

what the fuck do you not understand?

tony, not everyone plays by your rules, man.

angry dude hops out of truck, it is NOT WISE to stand there and extend your hand for a handshake.

Maybe in a gentleman's world, but we don't live in one.  Better to retreat and have the gentleman a little confused, than stand there like a dope while some pissed off dude just pulls his piece and offs you.

Sorry man, we live in different worlds.  Someone runs at you, it's not convo time.  It's retreat time.  regroup and make a decision, and call 911 if they keep coming.  gun at last resort.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: July 14, 2013, 11:43:47 AM »

angry dude hops out of truck, it is NOT WISE to stand there and extend your hand for a handshake.

Maybe in a gentleman's world, but we don't live in one.  Better to retreat and have the gentleman a little confused, than stand there like a dope while some pissed off dude just pulls his piece and offs you.

Sorry man, we live in different worlds.  Someone runs at you, it's not convo time.  It's retreat time.  regroup and make a decision, and call 911 if they keep coming.  gun at last resort.
if I guy comes running at me brandishing a gun, yea ill make my decision based of that...THATS NOT WHAT HAPPEND

if a guy is walking at me with nothing in his hand, no ill intent or harm in their manner, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I RUN?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1605 on: July 14, 2013, 12:01:13 PM »
He will go down one day, they will hunt him even though he is free.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1606 on: July 14, 2013, 12:02:12 PM »

No they won't.  That would require initiative
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1607 on: July 14, 2013, 12:03:02 PM »

2 if I did run, I wouldnt turn around and decided to confront you after getting away....

EXACTLY...

240 wouldn't be in the same situation because I'm pretty sure he's not the type of guy that violently attacks people.  Having someone follow you, or attempt to talk to you is in no way justification for assault.  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1608 on: July 14, 2013, 12:08:15 PM »
No they won't.  That would require initiative
;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1609 on: July 14, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »

Exactly, this is just a matter of time.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1610 on: July 14, 2013, 12:13:00 PM »
Exactly, this is just a matter of time.

He'll find jesus and move to some backwater town in Wyoming or Utah.
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1611 on: July 14, 2013, 12:21:36 PM »
its really weird that you would compare Trayvon to a guy who wa openly aggressive for no reason.....Trayvon was  simply walking home.....is that a crime?...how is it that in America, a kid walking home is murdered and you are okay with that???....you just don't get it

Shouldn't you be out burning, pillaging and looting for Trayvon?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1612 on: July 14, 2013, 12:22:40 PM »

When was the last time you were in a fist fight, tough guy?
all drugs - TPPIIP

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1613 on: July 14, 2013, 12:33:00 PM »
He'll find jesus and move to some backwater town in Wyoming or Utah.

It's like many folks in the dead row, they 'find Jesus' right before they die...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1614 on: July 14, 2013, 12:34:44 PM »
It's like many folks in the dead row, they 'find Jesus' right before they die...

Seems to be the trend. 
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1615 on: July 14, 2013, 12:50:20 PM »
No one's going to care about Zimmerman, outside of the Martin family in a few months, unless there is some behind the scenes backdoor government fuckery afoot.

He'll hang back a few weeks, get a few cash offers from the big networks for the first major interview, pay off the lawyers, and move out of state with what's left. Then in a few years, when the next racial brouhaha happens, they'll dust him off for a few more interviews, etc.... just like they do with Mark Fuhrman, etc.... And that will be that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: July 14, 2013, 01:29:00 PM »
except that he beat up zimmerman for no reason, I mean other than that the kid was an absolute fucking saint...

dumb ass

I would really appreciate it if you not even address me any more..your stupidity is really annoying and your dishonest racism really shows how ignorant you are......I don't want to fight with morons like you and 3333 any more....its a waste of time...you guys won't learn

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: July 14, 2013, 01:30:36 PM »
and on facebook blacks are talking about killing whites. Posting pics of Nordic/Anglo type whites and how they want to kill them. What... no pics of Mexicans? Such racism and all in the open too.

whats the big deal?...they're just showing the same ignorance you do....why get emotional now?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1618 on: July 14, 2013, 01:31:50 PM »

I would really appreciate it if you not even address me any more..your stupidity is really annoying and your dishonest racism really shows how ignorant you are......I don't want to fight with morons like you and 3333 any more....its a waste of time...you guys won't learn

the "logout" selection is not difficult to find, even for a chocolate face
K

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: July 14, 2013, 01:32:22 PM »
It only goes out the window when it's advantageous. Tiger woods is considered black by blacks and he received a ton of flak when he referred to himself as cabalasian.  But Zimmerman is a "white" Hispanic?  They needed to label him as a white Hispanic because to fit the evil white racist narrative they had created before seeing the guy.  By the way, Zimmerman self identifies as Hispanic.

it wasn't blacks who labeled Zimmerman as anything..it was the media...and white people themselves.....the narrative was created by the media...blacks don't have that kind of power

STOP THE MELTING

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1620 on: July 14, 2013, 01:33:34 PM »
Trayvon ATTACKED an innocent man.  Why are you incapable of understanding this FACT?  You can`t just attack anyone you want.

we don't know that Trayvon attacked anybody....we have no idea still who threw the first punch...why do you cite that as FACT??????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: July 14, 2013, 01:34:07 PM »
Huh?

exactly my feeling as well

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1622 on: July 14, 2013, 01:35:18 PM »
Um, if I chase you two blocks thru the night, that is kinda a reason for you to punch me in the face.

If it happned at the truck, yes, that's no reason.  But he was creepin, dude.  Zimm was justified in shooting trayvon once on the ground - but trayvon attacking for NO REASON?  A mfer was following him, chasing his ass.  that's a reason.  Be reasonable, dude.

S0 IF Y0U HAVE A HUNCH THAT S0ME0NE IS F0LL0WING Y0U THEN THAT IS A G00D REAS0N T0 HIT THEM IN THE FACE AND START BANGING THEIR HEAD AGAINST THE C0NCRETE?

LMA0. Y0U ARE AN IMBECILE.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: July 14, 2013, 01:36:20 PM »
Shouldn't you be out burning, pillaging and looting for Trayvon?

I only pillage your mother

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1624 on: July 14, 2013, 03:09:12 PM »
This is still going?

Treyvon was trespassing his ass through a gated community, one that'd seen multiple break-ins and one home invasion in recent memory.

Porky Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch coordinator for that community.  Some scuzzy kid dressed in gang-banger clothing shows up IN that community, where he clearly doesn't belong, darting here and there to try and avoid detection, is going to catch ANY neighborhood watchman's notice.

This is painfully simple stuff, folks.  You can cite Zimmerman's 9-11 call all you like; they don't issue orders, and when you're dealing with a seedy customer, "waiting for the cops" is usually waiting for the aftermath of another fucking crime.  (Remember:  this gated community had been the victim of several crimes in a short period before Treyvon came creeping around.)

Zimms got a little full of himself and followed the gangbanger wannabe (doubt me?  See his pics of guns and pot-smoking on FB).  He probably should've simply waited for the cops to show up and question Jicquan (I'm sorry, I mean, Trayvon \... those retarded-assed, ignorant efforts at "Africanizing" some black kids' names still strikes me as practically-brain dead dumb, ignorant or both.  Has any, and I mean ANY, other ethnicity in the recorded world decided it'd somehow be cool to completely mangle existing names in an effort to relate to "yo peoples" -- something which, in and of itself, SCREAMS racism louder than a million megaphones.  If I was a black dude and didn't want to inherent my massa's name, I'd move back to Africa and try to make that shithole a better place.  Funny, again, how so many black folks talk about the "glory" of Africa yet even visiting their ancestral stomping grounds is a MAJOR no-go!).  

I am also amazed at the so-called "civil rights" organizations and their reactions to this verdict.  That crab-eyed, cocksucking idiot Jesse Jackson will spin, strawmander and twist every bit of this "oh so injust trial" into, miraculously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, him taking up donations.  Sharpton is a hair smarter but he'll do the same shit.  

What will become of that money, that -- with all respect to my friends here -- a predominantly self-loathing, wealthy liberals will donate?  Adam already said it.  The NAACP of Swindlers will launder the money through their insane "talkback" churches and corrupt pastors (anyone remember that guy Obama liked who said, "God damn America!"?), and some of that will probably filter back into Da Communidty.  Only it will be pissed away in hateful, racist riots which will be swiftly squashed by cops of various ethnicities.

Poor player ... life's but a walking shadow.  It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound of fury, signifying ... nothing.

P.S. -- I don't mean to pick on Rob, but dude, stop being such a fucking drama queen.  Zimmerman will heretofore live a life in relative, and perhaps complete, EXILE.  You are foolish to expect him to walk Floridian streets with a concealed-carry permit and menace every youngster he came across, even when tons of black people have his number and are just itching for a [far from] legal excuse to seek revenge on the man?

NO:  a rational mind foresees Zimm following the Casey Anthony route.  Like her, he will simply disappear.  He won't be as broke as she, but all these ideas of him hanging around FL and menacing kids ...

I'm sorry, but that is fucking NUTS.  If you think he'd track your kids they way he did Treyvon, 240, I'd like to hear why.  Do they break their way into gated communities?  Do they dart between yards all suspicious-like?  Do they dress like gang-bangers?  And do they do all this in areas which were recently violated with two or more examples of serious criminal activity?

You speak of your kids as if they live in a gated community, and Zimms might be their watchdog.  Frankly, what do you have to worry about?  Your kids belong in that community, they're not dressed as thugs, they aren't elusive upon questioning and I'd bet good money that they wouldn't attack the community watchdog and say, "You're gonna die tonight, guy."

Yeah, that Treyvon ... a real innocent who just happened to be the wrong place at the wrong time.  "You're gonna DIE TONIGHT, guy!"