Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 144870 times)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Re: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #2050 on: July 20, 2013, 07:50:20 PM »
When I first heard this story, I was really angered, (like I'm sure many of the people in the nation) My vision was thrusted to a small smiling African American kid, who was painted by the media as a saint, volunteer worker, football player, math whiz, etc. And his life just taken by a media proclaimed "racist profiling white man, who gunned this poor boy down in cold blood, while on the way to the store to grab some food.
I was angered, (being African American) blown away, and just incensed, that such a tragedy would go without any repercussions.
I did what many did, I followed the campaign (with me very ignorant to the facts) "the I am Trayvon Martin, wore a hoodie, in proclamation, of who I stood by, even signed the "Martin Seek justice" petition from there Facebook. (Again let me iterate I did not know the facts and blindly just thought it was a cold-hearted murder.)

As time went by, things changed-his lawyer seeking a cease and desist on his school records, his phone and social media accounts, even his parents, trademarking the likeness and slogans of their slain son.
Fast forward to closer to the trial, Zimmerman, was attacked, Trayvon was "a gangsta", lot smoker and a thief.
When a the facts came out and the ludicrous testimony from trayvons friend "I heard wet grass" "creepy ass cracker" a used in court, and that Trayvon was a 17 year old 6'2" 180lb studying MMA fighting who got so good his 5 year old brother was asking him to train him, I started to really feel dumb about the whole thing.

Yes it is terrible, that Trayvon died like that, s**t instead of calling his friend, why didn't he just call the cops if he was so scared? He could have done a 10 things diffrent that night, (I know the feeling cause I have been profiled too) but instead, took the law into his own hands- Zimmerman was just doing his job, never pulled the gun until he felt his life was in danger- which like myself and many of you would do too. This is just what Dave Chappelle said "when keepin it real, goes wrong"

Imagine where we would be if Zimmerman was a token white? Thank goodness for his mom's side and his black grand papa. :) Never mind the fact that jews are a race of their own... and really arab. Zimmerman is zero white :(
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2051 on: July 20, 2013, 07:50:32 PM »
When I first heard this story, I was really angered, (like I'm sure many of the people in the nation) My vision was thrusted to a small smiling African American kid, who was painted by the media as a saint, volunteer worker, football player, math whiz, etc. And his life just taken by a media proclaimed "racist profiling white man, who gunned this poor boy down in cold blood, while on the way to the store to grab some food.
I was angered, (being African American) blown away, and just incensed, that such a tragedy would go without any repercussions.
I did what many did, I followed the campaign (with me very ignorant to the facts) "the I am Trayvon Martin, wore a hoodie, in proclamation, of who I stood by, even signed the "Martin Seek justice" petition from there Facebook. (Again let me iterate I did not know the facts and blindly just thought it was a cold-hearted murder.)

As time went by, things changed-his lawyer seeking a cease and desist on his school records, his phone and social media accounts, even his parents, trademarking the likeness and slogans of their slain son.
Fast forward to closer to the trial, Zimmerman, was attacked, Trayvon was "a gangsta", lot smoker and a thief.
When a the facts came out and the ludicrous testimony from trayvons friend "I heard wet grass" "creepy ass cracker" a used in court, and that Trayvon was a 17 year old 6'2" 180lb studying MMA fighting who got so good his 5 year old brother was asking him to train him, I started to really feel dumb about the whole thing.

Yes it is terrible, that Trayvon died like that, s**t instead of calling his friend, why didn't he just call the cops if he was so scared? He could have done a 10 things diffrent that night, (I know the feeling cause I have been profiled too) but instead, took the law into his own hands- Zimmerman was just doing his job, never pulled the gun until he felt his life was in danger- which like myself and many of you would do too. This is just what Dave Chappelle said "when keepin it real, goes wrong"

Awesome post and assessment.  Why do you think most black people are incapable of seeing it this way-how it really happened?  Also, what do they want from all of this?  What are they trying to get from these "Trayvon Martin rallies"?  I have read a few statements and most deal with combating "White Supremacy" in society and in the court system, some state changing of Gun Laws and I have seen unemployment benefits also lumped in there as rationale for their rallies.  What exactly DO they want?  What are they trying to accomplish?  Do they want a law passed that says people can attack others for no reason at all?  

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2052 on: July 20, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »
Awesome post and assessment.  Why do you think most black people are incapable of seeing it this way-how it really happened?  Also, what do they want from all of this?  What are they trying to get from these "Trayvon Martin rallies"?  I have read a few statements and most deal with combating "White Supremacy" in society and in the court system, some state changing of Gun Laws and I have seen unemployment benefits also lumped in there as rationale for their rallies.  What exactly DO they want?  What are they trying to accomplish?  Do they want a law passed that says people can attack others for no reason at all?  
I feel much comfort knowing that true Adonis is here :) that's a compliment btw :) and yes... he made a good post :)
X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2053 on: July 20, 2013, 07:58:04 PM »
you're an apologist for him

Not at all.

You just don't know him... You're looking at things through a very myopic lens when it comes to certain things.

Again, a person who lives in NYC without a doubt has minority (and I would bet money black) friends.

The Oracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #2054 on: July 20, 2013, 08:06:46 PM »
True Adonis has it right on here. Time to close the thread.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2055 on: July 20, 2013, 08:09:32 PM »
one person can stir up so much sheet. Like Franz Ferdinand starting world war 1 and leading to ww2
X

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #2056 on: July 20, 2013, 09:36:48 PM »

Adonis-
Well from my view, it seems they want Zimmerman to die, (he either might commit sucide or is on his way out if the country, there is no way they will try him again. The public got what they wanted and had him tried, it's not happening again). and of course all the "race baiters" will profit. Al sharpton owes like $2.6 million in taxes:

http://beforeitsnews.com/astrology/2013/05/msnbc-star-host-al-sharpton-owes-irs-2-6-million-2433026.html

Unfortunately, scumbags like Sharpton pry on the emotions of black people. If one were to (like Dr.Ben Carson) to sit down, and tell the facts, and show the evidence, and say how can America be so racist, now we have an African American as president, I believe, the tempers will settle.

Trust me Adonis- I really wanted to believe Zimmerman was guilty for a racial crime, but after extensively watching the trial, (if I endorse a petition I believe in it) but when the facts were presented, and clearly unequivocal, I felt really dumb- almost used.
I work as a Physician Assistant. My hero for following medicine, was Dr Benjamin Carson. He to, if you read his book, was a hot-tempered, individual, that actually stabbed his good friend in a dispute over music. Fortunately for him the blade, hit his friends belt buckle and the blade broke. He then prayed for the anger to go away from him. He also had a mother that didn't ever give up on him. Not like the Martin family trademarking there son's likeness (you never saw the fallen Aids victim Ryan Whites parents try to make a buck off his likeness)

But to quote Dr. Carson again, "the person with the most to do with what happens to you, is YOU, You and the choice s that you make. Sadly, We all know what Trayvon chose.

In a lighter note- you have really changed a lot from our times in the now defunct Musclemayhem forums- you have grown into a more sure, confident person based off your posts. Your core is still you Adam, still looking for the truth- from when you blasted Fouad Abaid and Massive "just rinse your meat" G about there drug use (and how mayhem gave you a very undeserved "blithering idiot" title) to your debates/online battle with "Big noli" aka cswol, you have come pretty full circle,I hope you never lose that curiosity within you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2057 on: July 20, 2013, 10:02:30 PM »

theredeemer

• Getbig III

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2059 on: July 21, 2013, 07:43:39 AM »
Innocent.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2060 on: July 21, 2013, 09:20:08 AM »
Imagine where we would be if Zimmerman was a token white? Thank goodness for his mom's side and his black grand papa. :) Never mind the fact that jews are a race of their own... and really arab. Zimmerman is zero white :(

Jews are really Arab ???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2061 on: July 21, 2013, 09:24:14 AM »
Not at all.

You just don't know him... You're looking at things through a very myopic lens when it comes to certain things.

Again, a person who lives in NYC without a doubt has minority (and I would bet money black) friends.

I've been dealing with him since 2006 on this board....longer than you have .....he was  pretty normal and he I would agree on things often.....we had even agreed to meet up and hang out together and work out together, although it never happened...we live not too far from each other....he started getting really racial after Obama was elected and just became obnoxious and went downhill from there

I don't hate the guy....just tired of his nonsense postings for which he has absolutely no proof......theres just a lot of hypocrisy on the board when none of his allies call him out on his bullshit

orion

• Getbig IV
Re: "Trayvon Martin could have been me"
« Reply #2062 on: July 21, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »
3333 really hates black people.

Getbigs' resident racist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2063 on: July 21, 2013, 09:25:39 AM »
I've been dealing with him since 2006 on this board....longer than you have .....he was  pretty normal and he I would agree on things often.....we had even agreed to meet up and hang out together and work out together, although it never happened...we live not too far from each other....he started getting really racial after Obama was elected and just became obnoxious and went downhill from there

I don't hate the guy....just tired of his nonsense postings for which he has absolutely no proof......theres just a lot of hypocrisy on the board when none of his allies call him out on his bullshit

I still like you - just think you are very misguided.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2064 on: July 21, 2013, 09:26:39 AM »
I still like you - just think you are very misguided.  

likewise

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2065 on: July 21, 2013, 09:30:23 AM »
In real life Andre and I would get on swimmingly.  We could bond over our mutual love of The Beatles.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2066 on: July 21, 2013, 10:05:00 AM »
In real life Andre and I would get on swimmingly.  We could bond over our mutual love of The Beatles.

Myself, 33, and andre all like the same kind of big booty heifers.

Sometimes it's all about finding common ground.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2067 on: July 21, 2013, 10:05:39 AM »

Look up a chic called ""Siri" 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2068 on: July 21, 2013, 11:25:21 AM »

haha, I honestly think him and I would get along good in real life if he wouldn't judge me by my skin color.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: July 21, 2013, 12:29:37 PM »

agreed :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2070 on: July 21, 2013, 12:30:58 PM »

absolutely :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2071 on: July 21, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »
Look up a chic called ""Siri" 

A significant amout of booty!

Poly approved.

haha, I honestly think him and I would get along good in real life if he wouldn't judge me by my skin color.

As long as a couple touchy subjects which could lead to a drag out in the front yard I think y'all would be alright 8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2072 on: July 21, 2013, 12:32:38 PM »

I honestly think the same as well..I think all getbiggers share a brotherhood....if we all got together at the Olympia and hung out all would go well I think

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2073 on: July 21, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »
My skin colour is getbig. My race is getbig. I am... a getbigger :)
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: July 22, 2013, 11:40:57 AM »
My skin colour is getbig. My race is getbig. I am... a getbigger :)

;D