Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 144867 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: Juror says Zimmerman got away with murder.
« Reply #2100 on: July 25, 2013, 07:53:43 PM »
He committed murder, just not in a convictable manner. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2101 on: July 25, 2013, 08:08:59 PM »
Epic contradiction. Just because you feel something in your heart does not make it true. Seems like she wants to put him in jailed based on emotion, and not evidence.
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2102 on: July 25, 2013, 08:09:19 PM »
zimmerfalcon saved 2 lives that made up for his killing he is a pure man now evend out his karma
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2103 on: July 25, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »
Epic contradiction. Just because you feel something in your heart does not make it true. Seems like she wants to put him in jailed based on emotion, and not evidence.

The ENTIRE case is made on race and emotion.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #2104 on: July 25, 2013, 08:38:15 PM »
consider the ONLY source of that story

it came from tapes of a man who was not under oath (penalty of perjury) who was trying to keep his fat ass out of jail

it came from the man who shot an unarmed kid to death

the same man who lied under oath at his bond hearing

the same man who didn't take the stand in his own defense

Perjury for zimmerman? Are you forgetting about the 400 pound charcoal colored mammoth who got caught lying twice on the stand you racist black guy?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2105 on: July 25, 2013, 09:32:07 PM »
240 approved.   ;D

zimim shooting was legal.  The law is fucked..  I miss the days when people had a duty to retreat.  Just take 2 steps back and most gunfights don't happen.  All these idiots seeing a gun and chasing a dude into a dark alley... moron.

kofo

• Getbig II
Re: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #2106 on: July 26, 2013, 10:56:56 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: "Trayvon Martin could have been me"
« Reply #2108 on: July 26, 2013, 01:38:39 PM »
Obama is an ignorant fuck who should be impeached.

For him to even make comments about the zimmerman case is a fucking joke.  

Zimmerman's defense didnt even use the "stand your gound" law.  Everything in the media is speculation.  No one knows what happened and thats that.

Stupid fucking president.  Go chase Snowden lol.
spot on!!!!! he isn't running the country......he is just pushing his liberal agenda. the guy is dangerous. imho

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2109 on: July 26, 2013, 01:59:53 PM »
Cant simmer the Zimmer Obama betta check hisself yo.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2110 on: July 26, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
The ENTIRE case is made on race and emotion.

Just like O.J.'s acquittal.  Everybody could bet good money he was at least heavily involved in the crime if not the murderer himself (some swear his eldest boy killed the victims), but how did black people react when the verdict came down?  

I can't say for sure because my high school had about 8 black folk, all of whom were decent kids from hard-working families.  We watched the verdict live and there was simply silence.

But ~12 klicks away at my best friend's school, which had a stupid-big graduating class with well-above the nat'l. average black representation (off-the-cuff, I'd guess ~20%), it was pandemonium.  My friend said black kids were out in the halls with signs, chanting shit, singing songs ...  ::)

I am the first to admit that the prosecution in the O.J. murders case were complete fuck-ups.  Marcia Gay Harden or whoever the fuck Clark talked about how she subsisted on "cigarettes and salad" during the trial.  NOT encouraging.  And then the defense was able to completely ad hominize anything Fuhrman said into oblivion by suggesting he hated black people.  (Ironically, Fuhrman was actually a very good detective and put the pieces of the Martha Moxley case together long before those local idiot cops cowed by the Kennedy Empire ever did.)  

O.J.'s team did their job:  create reasonable doubt for the jurors.  But everyone else knew better.  

Still, that didn't stop all sorts of people celebrating the bullshit verdict just because O.J. is black, did it?  

Now, we have the same stupid shit with Treyvon:  he's black, so no matter the circumstances, he was just a young man who happened to misstep into a gated community, didn't start beating someone (the wounds from which we have photographic evidence) and was just a real winner who never, ever fancied himself a gang-banger.  I mean, all those pics of him smoking dope, brandishing shitty firearms and such -- and on Facebook, no less -- don't at all hint at a kid his age who might chafe against authority figures, especially when said figure is a kind of jowly-faced Mexican-looking dude.  

(Aside:  Let's be real for a minute:  in my neck of the woods, blacks and Mexicans can be mortal enemies.  Back when I worked for The Charlotte Observer, I was actually censured when I tried to make known the amount of Latino v. black gang animosity.  I was just a petty line editor, but I had a good many reporter friends who were receptive to my input.  Some of them were most enthusiastic about the black/Mexican divide, but the higher-ups said NO.  Stupid coward bastards typical of a McClatchy-owned rag :) .

But I digress.  People constantly talk about how racist Zimms might be.  Well, what about Treyvon?  Could it be he had an issue with a Latino-looking community watchman?)  

The only reason I posit as much is because the racist black community is quick to ask, "What if Treyvon had been a white kid?"  

Well, how might Trevyon have reacted if a black dude called him out for darting about a gated community in which there'd been several crimes committed?

The NAACP needs to find something better to do with their time.  And on an incidental note, if black people don't want to be called "colored," perhaps the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People should reconsider its title and mission.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2111 on: July 26, 2013, 03:17:29 PM »
Why is there not a zimmerman board? There is a titus board. The titus case is a drop compared to this lol. This is like a log jam all over get big. Mods move it all to one board. Some one dropped the ball here... Cough! Cough! Ron cough cough!! /:
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: question for black ppl and one drop black blood rule?
« Reply #2112 on: July 26, 2013, 05:21:39 PM »
What?

I remember when I was a kid... there were a few times where we had this racial tension that we're seeing now. I remember black activists and black hate groups ect... saying that if you only have 1 drop of black blood... you are a black man.

Well that's not the case anymore... by that definition... Zimmerman would be a black man.

So what gives? Is it half black now to gain membership.

I mean, there is no way Ice tea or Gusher is a black man in today's world for example with these new ways of thinking. Even back then....

I used to hear black people saying "ice tea is a fake black" In my area... the blacks called people like ice tea a "honkey, fake black, or nigge_ white" As well as "cream puff" I am glad America is talking... at least it's one good thing out of all this.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2113 on: July 26, 2013, 10:04:04 PM »
I remember when I was a kid... there were a few times where we had this racial tension that we're seeing now. I remember black activists and black hate groups ect... saying that if you only have 1 drop of black blood... you are a black man.

Well that's not the case anymore... by that definition... Zimmerman would be a black man.

I mean, there is no way Ice tea or Gusher is a black man in today's world for example with these new ways of thinking. Even back then....

I used to hear black people saying "ice tea is a fake black" In my area... the blacks called people like ice tea a "honkey, fake black, or nigge_ white" As well as "cream puff" I am glad America is talking... at least it's one good thing out of all this.

This has got to be the best picture-only post of this week... I could look at this for hours. And if I didn't have to sleep, I would.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2114 on: July 27, 2013, 02:15:02 AM »
Funny hearing how confused these idiot jurors are. Sounds like they thought he was guilty but didn't understand the law so gave not guilty verdict.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2115 on: July 27, 2013, 04:19:55 AM »
Why are you guys still talking about this dead turd.

Fuck'em. He was going to be a burden on society anyway.

Zimmerman did the world a favor.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2116 on: July 27, 2013, 04:21:48 AM »
Zimmerman is the kind of guy that would help your mother across the street.

Trayvon is/was the kind of guy that would help himself to your mother's handbag.
O

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2117 on: August 02, 2013, 01:24:34 PM »
Key stone cops
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: "Trayvon Martin could have been me"
« Reply #2118 on: August 03, 2013, 10:09:15 PM »
spot on!!!!! he isn't running the country......he is just pushing his liberal agenda. the guy is dangerous. imho

dead wrong.......but carry on

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2119 on: August 03, 2013, 10:11:28 PM »

dude...actually white people were the ones whom invented that if you had one drop of black blood you were considered black...those idiots you mentioned were just parroting what was out there

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Shellie Zimmerman Perjury Plea Deal
« Reply #2120 on: August 28, 2013, 03:27:54 PM »
http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmermans-wife-takes-perjury-plea-deal-154506577--abc-news-topstories.html

Wife lied. What makes you think the husband did not?

The wife of George Zimmerman, the Florida man acquitted in the death of Trayvon Martin, pleaded guilty today to perjury charges and apologized for her lie saying "the truth will set you free." The plea deal allows Shellie Zimmerman to avoid a felony charge. George Zimmerman was not present during today's proceedings as Judge Marlene Alva asked Shellie Zimmerman if she understood what she was pleading to. "Yes, your honor," she responded as Alva asked her several questions about the agreement. Under the negotiated plea deal Shellie Zimmerman can continue pursuing her nursing aspirations because she will not be a convicted felon. She was given 100 hours of community service, one year probation and will have to present an apology letter to the judge she lied to.

In her letter to Judge Kenneth Lester, who was presiding when she committed her perjury, Shellie Zimmerman wrote, "By lying under oath, I let my God down, I let your Honor and the court down, ... and most of all I let myself down." "I am a Christian and I know the words of the Bible, espcially those of Jesus in the Gospel of John 8:32. I am sorry that I had forgotten this passage and forevermore I promise to remember, 'The truth will set you free.'" Shellie faced perjury charges after she was accused of lying about her and George Zimmerman's finances during his April 2012 bond hearing.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman Perjury
« Reply #2121 on: August 28, 2013, 03:31:39 PM »
thugs need to spend the rest of their life in jail

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2122 on: August 28, 2013, 03:33:39 PM »
  She lied about money. Why would he not lie about murder?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2123 on: August 28, 2013, 03:36:50 PM »
http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmermans-wife-takes-perjury-plea-deal-154506577--abc-news-topstories.html

Wife lied. What makes you think the husband did not?

Because he violated NO laws and Martin took the first swing that connected making that INSTANT assault. BTW, If Delbert Belton had a son....If Christopher Lane......

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2124 on: August 28, 2013, 03:38:30 PM »