Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 24, 2018, 05:42:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Witness Against Zimmerman Tweeted About Case, Getting High, Her Court Nails  (Read 6800 times)
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« on: June 26, 2013, 09:03:46 PM »

lol... Great group of people the prosecution has assembled...  Their Star Witness... lololol  I hope she assaults the defense attorney tomorrow, she almost lost it today.     Grin

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails"

6/26 UPDATE: Dozens of incriminating posts were deleted last night from the Twitter account of Rachel Jeantel, a female acquaintance of Trayvon Martin. The 19-year-old woman began testifying this afternoon in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

The government’s star witness in the George Zimmerman prosecution is a 19-year-old Miami woman who has used her Twitter account to occasionally comment about the murder case and this week tweeted followers a photo of her new manicure with the caption “Court nails.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/twitter/rachel-jeantel-758403?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Report to moderator   Logged

Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 09:04:32 PM »

I realize this is irrelevant, but what kind of Criminal record does Martin's dad have? Huh

Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 09:15:51 PM »

From the comments: I feel bad for the court stenographer.  Grin

Desolate
Getbig IV

I dream of Gods

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 01:42:00 AM »

Did you see her testimony on TV? Cheesy

They had to put subtitles on the bottom of the screen so that we could fucking understand what this jackass was saying. Roll Eyes

You know none of the jurors understood a word.

Of course, none of the left-wing media mentions it.

Don't wanna be called racist. Roll Eyes
tonymctones
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 03:07:42 AM »

From the comments: I feel bad for the court stenographer.  Grin
Lol they had to clarify what she was saying every other answer
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 08:22:00 AM »

Did you see her testimony on TV? Cheesy

They had to put subtitles on the bottom of the screen so that we could fucking understand what this jackass was saying. Roll Eyes

You know none of the jurors understood a word.

Of course, none of the left-wing media mentions it.

Don't wanna be called racist. Roll Eyes

haha... I realize these ghetto people are ignorant (which is our fault as white tax payers), but I didn't realize we had reached the point where they're also incapable of vocal communication.

George Whorewell
Getbig V

NO SUCH AGENCY

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 06:19:01 PM »

Does anyone else find it remarkable that this fat, inbred ape can magically hear and identify when someone "bumps" into someone else during cell phone conversations, but doesn't have the mental capacity to read script?

Roll Eyes

I guess the "bump" she heard on the phone sounded aggressively white-hispanic.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 06:22:20 PM »

Does anyone else find it remarkable that this fat, inbred ape can magically hear and identify when someone "bumps" into someone else during cell phone conversations, but doesn't have the mental capacity to read script?

Roll Eyes

I guess the "bump" she heard on the phone sounded aggressively white-hispanic.

The case isn't about her....its about Zimmerman....wouldn't have to listen to her if Zimmerman wasn't trying to play hero

A
tonymctones
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »

The case isn't about her....its about Zimmerman....wouldn't have to listen to her if Zimmerman wasn't trying to play hero
yup, wouldnt have to listen to her if trayvon hadnt have run away and then confronted zimmerman either.
George Whorewell
Getbig V

NO SUCH AGENCY

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 06:32:38 PM »

Thanks for taking a break from your glory hole at the truck stop men's room to chime in with another stupid comment. 

Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 06:37:29 PM »

Thanks for taking a break from your glory hole at the truck stop men's room to chime in with another stupid comment.  

haha!!!  Grin

Funny because it's true!!

Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »

Your welcome...be sure to pick your mother up at the truck stop in a few hours..... Grin

A
GigantorX
Getbig V

GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 06:47:42 PM »

But she is a part of this case, a star witness, no less.
Desolate
Getbig IV

I dream of Gods

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 09:30:58 PM »

I hope so too, but don't get your hopes up.

My feeling is that Zimmerman will be sacrificed to keep them from rioting. Shocked

After all, any excuse to loot and cause mayhem. Roll Eyes

Florida doesn't want to see what happened in Los Angeles after the cops who put the smack down on Rodney King were acquitted.

240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 10:12:49 PM »

Florida doesn't want to see what happened in Los Angeles after the cops who put the smack down on Rodney King were acquitted.

it's too hot to riot in Florida.  I mean, it's 94 and "feels like" 102 all day long right now.  And every store owner is also a glock or rifle owner.  It's cowboy city here.

I'm sure there will be some rowdy people with signs, yelling for the cameras no matter what the outcome, but such a small % of Floridians even actually watch the news to even know about the trial in the first place. 

In reality, the verdict will result in a bunch of people using ALL CAPS on their facebook wall, a bunch of likes and other "Man, one of the days, people are gonna..." and then we'll return to our air-conditioned, status checking bliss.

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 04:18:35 AM »

Grin

LMFAO!!!! 
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 03:35:38 AM »

But she is a part of this case, a star witness, no less.

None of these people are stars of any type...... Grin

A
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 06:22:17 AM »

lol... Great group of people the prosecution has assembled...  Their Star Witness... lololol  I hope she assaults the defense attorney tomorrow, she almost lost it today.     Grin

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails"

6/26 UPDATE: Dozens of incriminating posts were deleted last night from the Twitter account of Rachel Jeantel, a female acquaintance of Trayvon Martin. The 19-year-old woman began testifying this afternoon in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

The government’s star witness in the George Zimmerman prosecution is a 19-year-old Miami woman who has used her Twitter account to occasionally comment about the murder case and this week tweeted followers a photo of her new manicure with the caption “Court nails.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/twitter/rachel-jeantel-758403?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Lol

If anything this is good for Zimmerman
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 07:43:12 AM »

But I thought Trayvon was this pure clean little boy.  What is he doing in the dope head scene?  This must be a mistake.
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 07:53:43 AM »

She must have been getting high during her drama and theater classes in high school.  Because that was the worst acting I ever saw when she was on the stand.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 08:07:29 AM »

She must have been getting high during her drama and theater classes in high school.  Because that was the worst acting I ever saw when she was on the stand.
zing.
avxo
Getbig V

Almost livin' the dream: 299 lbs with abs!

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 09:07:16 AM »

It is about her when she's testifying. Her testimony is at issue here, as is her character.
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2013, 09:51:37 AM »

Zimmmermans layer should use this line.

A million times better than the joke he opened with.
avxo
Getbig V

Almost livin' the dream: 299 lbs with abs!

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2013, 10:31:57 AM »

He opened with a joke? Really?!? I have t been paying any attention to this media spectacle, but seriously? A joke by the defense in a murder trial? Shit. What's next, he'll petition to let an actor who plays a detective on Law &Order testify as an expert witness?
Skip8282
Getbig V

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2013, 02:17:00 PM »

Yeah, still can't believe that shit.

I hope the jury won't hold it against Zimmerman, but ya gotta wonder if it's on the backs of their minds....along with the competence level of his counsel.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!