Author Topic: Student Loan Interest Rates Double  (Read 3939 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Student Loan Interest Rates Double
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 11:41:33 PM »
College is not for everyone. Seriously. Maybe you should have learned a trade. I had $14k in loans coming out of college, because I worked while at school, and I paid it off within a year of graduating. Fuck you if you complain  about a loan you signed for. Deal with it.

this.  i've covered 70k upfront with about 26k left over for my undergrad and masters, have to be a bit more creative in this final leg.  but i haven't taken out any loans, just maneuvered with lines of credit.

WTF are you talking about?  

I'm getting a bachelors in nursing with intent to get my masters

good plan.  my oldest sister doesn't know the word unemployment with her NP.  i'm trying to get my younger sister to go the same route, but the folks baby her.  

after grad, stay away from cal.  they don't hire new grads. you need 2 yrs exp.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 11:50:33 PM »
FUCK U REPUBLICANS

The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 11:52:53 PM »
Washington doesn't owe you money and shouldn't be in the loan business to begin with.

THIS^^^

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2013, 12:31:51 AM »
The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me?

I work 80 hrs a week you retard

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2013, 02:50:39 AM »
no shit you piece pf trash

you implied it was akin to credit card debt

go crawl back up your mother you cock sucker

meltdown

you made an inference; I implied nothing regarding credit card debt

beat it, Shlomo/Betty
K

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2013, 03:38:08 AM »
That is one funny statement. Anyone who needs to work that much to earn some cash, would be the retard to me. Smart people have others work for them or create something to sell...others just grind it out.
The reality of 95% of jobs is, they're not creative or interesting, just a grind.  Unless, you're in a touring band, a movie producer, actor, etc...you probably have a dull job.  Even an insurance guy who makes 100k a year...at the end of the day, he still sells insurance...dull as fuck;).
N

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2013, 09:58:50 PM »

Are you familiar with The Big Lebowski dipshit? ???

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 07:39:40 AM »
It's not all about money

You should find a career that you enjoy and is fulfilling

YOLO
True, and as long as it pays the "Bills" Teachers have to enjoy their job because the ones I dated made basically peanuts

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2013, 10:22:21 AM »
That is one funny statement. Anyone who needs to work that much to earn some cash, would be the retard to me. Smart people have others work for them or create something to sell...others just grind it out.
The reality of 95% of jobs is, they're not creative or interesting, just a grind.  Unless, you're in a touring band, a movie producer, actor, etc...you probably have a dull job.  Even an insurance guy who makes 100k a year...at the end of the day, he still sells insurance...dull as fuck;).

That's your perception.

It's most important to some that you do something you like doing.

The richest man in the world Warren Buffett gives this advice all the time.  He says he was lucky enough to stumble in trading at an early age and he couldn't see himself doing anything else.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »
this.  i've covered 70k upfront with about 26k left over for my undergrad and masters, have to be a bit more creative in this final leg.  but i haven't taken out any loans, just maneuvered with lines of credit.

good plan.  my oldest sister doesn't know the word unemployment with her NP.  i'm trying to get my younger sister to go the same route, but the folks baby her.  

after grad, stay away from cal.  they don't hire new grads. you need 2 yrs exp.  

California is a tough market for new nurses but trust me you can find a job as a new grad and its well worth it. I make $85-90k as a new nurse in SoCal. Stay away from orange county they don't pay RN's shit. And I'm working on my NP as well I think they're doing to play a big roll with this obama care thing.