Author Topic: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All  (Read 207979 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All
« Reply #525 on: April 24, 2015, 12:57:59 PM »
Who's going to be the first Black Athlete / Rapper to be wining and dining this Hoe wit dick

Carl Lewis.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: April 24, 2015, 01:09:31 PM »

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: April 24, 2015, 06:54:32 PM »
he will be scissoring here on out

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #529 on: April 24, 2015, 08:38:04 PM »
Bruce started the interview saying he only likes women sexually. By the end of the interview that answer changed to "i'm not sure yet". Lets just call me A-sexual for now. The dude likes the kak...Rumored to have dressed up like a woman and get in the closet while 2 or 3 Hebrews banged out his wife while Bruce watched...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: April 24, 2015, 08:48:55 PM »
Bruce started the interview saying he only likes women sexually. By the end of the interview that answer changed to "i'm not sure yet". Lets just call me A-sexual for now. The dude likes the kak...Rumored to have dressed up like a woman and get in the closet while 2 or 3 Hebrews banged out his wife while Bruce watched...

Rumored where?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: April 24, 2015, 09:11:29 PM »
Yeah. Always a bit soft, no?

Always been questions about his sexuality. Said to have cost him some big contracts in his prime.

110m hurdles seems to have a lot of athletes past and present  who exude a strong  homosexual vibe. Must have something to do with the fastidious nature of the event.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #532 on: April 24, 2015, 09:26:20 PM »
Rumored where?

Old rumor that oj Simpson and Allen used to DP her

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: April 24, 2015, 09:27:56 PM »
Always been questions about his sexuality. Said to have cost him some big contracts in his prime.

110m hurdles seems to have a lot of athletes past and present  who exude a strong  homosexual vibe. Must have something to do with the fastidious nature of the event.

Don't forget watersports, my man.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: April 24, 2015, 09:39:14 PM »
(cont.)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: April 24, 2015, 09:45:02 PM »
... and, of course, Louganis - diving's (gay) Michael Jordan.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: April 24, 2015, 09:54:37 PM »
Don't forget watersports, my man.

Funny you mention that. Rumours these 2 Olympians hooked up

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #537 on: April 24, 2015, 10:17:34 PM »
Managed to watch about 15-20 minutes of the ABC Special. I was instantly reminded how easy it was to dislike Bruce Jenner. He simply comes off as a condescending, arrogant prick.

a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: April 24, 2015, 11:01:43 PM »
Managed to watch about 15-20 minutes of the ABC Special. I was instantly reminded how easy it was to dislike Bruce Jenner. He simply comes off as a condescending, arrogant prick.

I agree that was the case in the beginning of the interview. As the interview went on he loosened up some and started to seem more relaxed and less defensive. He has the bad habit of ending his comments with a question, either "you know?" or "okay" as if seeking agreement.

He looks young for his age, except his neck which gives his age away. He's not going to make a very attractive female though. There is only so much a plastic surgeon and makeup can accomplish.

I never really warmed up to him. He's not someone I would be friends with.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #539 on: April 25, 2015, 01:59:00 AM »
I wonder how big he'll get his tits.  I say go with D's.  What the hell Bruce, you're only a 65 year old woman once!
I'd have a different view...if you went this entire time being male...just ride it to the grave.  Do you really think it will matter at this point?
The cross dressing talk was entertaining, as was the talk of possible castration surgery later on.  The future looks bright indeed.
I look forward to the paparazzi stalking her out, I mean him, I mean her...ahh fuck, I'm confused again....oh Bruce!! >:(
N

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: April 25, 2015, 01:17:46 PM »
I wonder how big he'll get his tits.  I say go with D's.  What the hell Bruce, you're only a 65 year old woman once!
I'd have a different view...if you went this entire time being male...just ride it to the grave.  Do you really think it will matter at this point?
The cross dressing talk was entertaining, as was the talk of possible castration surgery later on.  The future looks bright indeed.
I look forward to the paparazzi stalking her out, I mean him, I mean her...ahh fuck, I'm confused again....oh Bruce!! >:(

Is it possible the folks who obsess about being stuck in the wrong body are just being hysterical? Honestly in this day and age, many men are homemakers while their wive are the bread winner. I don't there is much difference between how many males and females think and act. I don't get it when folks like Bruce say they have a female's mind and soul.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: April 25, 2015, 01:23:55 PM »
Rumored where?

What's it matter. 10 years ago some on here said that Bruce Jenner is a cross dresser and John Travolta fucks men...Most laughed at that notion...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: April 25, 2015, 01:29:34 PM »
Is it possible the folks who obsess about being stuck in the wrong body are just being hysterical? Honestly in this day and age, many men are homemakers while their wive are the bread winner. I don't there is much difference between how many males and females think and act. I don't get it when folks like Bruce say they have a female's mind and soul.

What's interesting is doctors saying they're not mentally ill. One doctor said that there's so many of them that it can't be a mental illness...lol. There are a shitload of Schizophrenics too, does that mean they too aren't mentally ill?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #543 on: April 25, 2015, 01:40:45 PM »
Rumor has it he used to sign as "B.J." whenever he went to a restaurant and a man to his liking was tending his table.

2 + 2  = 4.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #544 on: April 25, 2015, 01:41:32 PM »
What's interesting is doctors saying they're not mentally ill. One doctor said that there's so many of them that it can't be a mental illness...lol. There are a shitload of Schizophrenics too, does that mean they too aren't mentally ill?

There's definitely something mentally wrong with him. It's obvious.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #545 on: April 25, 2015, 01:56:48 PM »
These kind of cases are a challenge between my liberal Dutch mindset and my medical point of view of do-not-harm (to a healthy body).... it's luxury, that's what it is. Dude looks like a lady, let him be...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #546 on: April 25, 2015, 02:48:20 PM »
With all that estrogen coursing through his body do you think he get get a hard on? If he still likes women does that make him a Lesbian?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #547 on: April 25, 2015, 02:53:13 PM »
With all that estrogen coursing through his body do you think he get get a hard on? If he still likes women does that make him a Lesbian?
My professional estimate is that he will not. Although female libido is based on testosterone too, just like male's....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: April 25, 2015, 02:55:58 PM »
Funny you mention that. Rumours these 2 Olympians hooked up

Not just hooked up, been together for many years now

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #549 on: April 25, 2015, 03:26:38 PM »
Bruce suffers from having too much money and too much time to think.  He won the Olympia in 1975.  40 years to get around to this one?  That ol' bucket list.
Do you think the plumber in New Jersey ponders these thoughts on a daily basis?  Or the homeless guy on the street...no he's thinking, wtf am I eating my next meal.
N