Author Topic: some jackass afro head tried to steal my hvac unit  (Read 6621 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
some jackass afro head tried to steal my hvac unit
« on: June 28, 2013, 08:50:58 PM »
they took half the screws out so what i did is i took my grider and flattend the screws enough so that they can get in a screw driver the fucking jackasses, theres no white people around here either so dont go there

That’s because for many marginalized Blacks, a nice white person is an anomaly, just like a nice slave master. That’s why peer whites who they really like, will get the highest hood badge of honor of being called “My n=gga!” Don’t get me started
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: some jackass afro head tried to steal my hvac unit
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 08:59:52 PM »
they took half the screws out so what i did is i took my grider and flattend the screws enough so that they can get in a screw driver the fucking jackasses, theres no white people around here either so dont go there

That’s because for many marginalized Blacks, a nice white person is an anomaly, just like a nice slave master. That’s why peer whites who they really like, will get the highest hood badge of honor of being called “My n=gga!” Don’t get me started
HVAC unit? And you know this to be the work of one of those deadly afro-heads? They are plentiful, but is stealing HVAC units their MO? Especially to sell for scrap? Have the authorities look for fingerprints..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »
HVAC unit? And you know this to be the work of one of those deadly afro-heads? They are plentiful, but is stealing HVAC units their MO? Especially to sell for scrap? Have the authorities look for fingerprints..

thats a waste of my time. i would probably waste 3 hours going through the motions with the police, they would probably be annoyed aswell...yes they would try to sell it for scrap

i had a cage fabricator put on caged doors on a crawl space door last week some asshole was getting in the furnace under the house
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 09:07:45 PM »
what pisses me off is the neighbors not giving a fuck to help me out,  even though no one on the block has a job and are always sitting in there front yards makin a noise everyday just enjoying life.

Its good that i can see people that know how to appreciate life. A long life isnt for just anyone. It can be a blessing to be close to family members and friends of similiar socioeconomic backgrounds
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 09:10:11 PM »
what pisses me off is the neighbors not giving a fuck to help me out,  even though no one on the block has a job and are always sitting in there front yards makin a noise everyday just enjoying life.

Its good that i can see people that know how to appreciate life. A long life isnt for just anyone. It can be a blessing to be close to family members and friends of similiar socioeconomic backgrounds
that sucks, and gauranteed if it happened to them, they'd be asking for your help...selfish.
treat others the way you want to be treated...it goes both ways

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 09:12:22 PM »

You never heard of HVAC jacking crews?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 09:15:07 PM »
People are making cages to go around them, you bolt it down to a slab. 

I've see homes completely stripped of all wiring and plumbing.  They also strip the aluminum siding off the sides of houses and downspouts from time to time.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 09:17:14 PM »

have you looked in the mirror lately after you finish one of your heavy bag videos for getbiggers?  you look like a crack head now.  why wouldn't a junkie steal from another junkie?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »
have you looked in the mirror lately after you finish one of your heavy bag videos for getbiggers?  you look like a crack head now.  why wouldn't a junkie steal from another junkie?

lol

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 11:35:10 PM »
typical racist blacks

should let the police have a 'crack' at them

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 01:29:47 AM »
Get a couple of guard dogs and a shotgun.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 01:38:10 AM »
You never heard of HVAC jacking crews?
Yeah, I have...usually the tweakers/scrappers...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 02:13:16 AM »

Haha, neither can you!

They make these things now.  They're called security screws.  Come with their own special driver and everything.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 03:15:59 AM »
Haha, neither can you!

They make these things now.  They're called security screws.  Come with their own special driver and everything.

those make it harder but ez to get the screw drivers if they really want it. Unless they r just that unmotivated correct?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 03:17:54 AM »

how will u get the screws out? Or r u thinking yu will never have to?  I guess u could grind the bolt head all the way off if its nit recessed

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 05:26:29 AM »
those make it harder but ez to get the screw drivers if they really want it. Unless they r just that unmotivated correct?

The security screws I've seen are only sold at specialty fastener shops.  You probably wouldn't see them at Lowes, or at least not the more exotic ones, and there are tons of different styles.  I think a thief would just move along to another house before running around trying to find the right driver unless he really takes his chosen field seriously.

Hope you have some good security measures at the gym.  I often wonder how many new businesses, who have competition in town, end up suffering 'random vandalism.'

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 05:28:53 AM »
Hire security one Johnny!!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 05:29:24 AM »
Pay him with meatball sanwitches!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 05:38:35 AM »
Pay him with meatball sanwitches!!

and kelp chips.     ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 05:54:56 AM »
People are making cages to go around them, you bolt it down to a slab. 

I've see homes completely stripped of all wiring and plumbing.  They also strip the aluminum siding off the sides of houses and downspouts from time to time.
yes but this is a used unit it can go anytime. im not a welder. so if i were to buy a cage and this unit went out, id have to buy another unit wich may be a different size then i would have to buy another damn cage
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 05:56:56 AM »
Haha, neither can you!

those drill bits are easily accesable by anyone now unfortunatly but still good idea because the theives arent that smart, i just hate the day when they are gonna have battery powerd grinders on hand
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 06:01:29 AM »

Are you suggesting i should give out fighting tips to other junkies with the idea of improving there lives and criminal situations?
A

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2013, 06:35:50 AM »

Have you considered a move to a better neighborhood?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2013, 06:37:13 AM »
  Have you considered a move to a better neighborhood?
why would i want better?
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2013, 07:04:12 AM »
why would i want better?

lol, classic.