Author Topic: 'He jumped out of the bushes' and attacked me: Zimmerman  (Read 3478 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 'He jumped out of the bushes' and attacked me: Zimmerman
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 06:25:17 AM »
How did he violate martins civil rights? How do you know he attacked Martin?

Zimmerman trying to capture Trayvon makes a lot more sense that Trayvon jumping out of a 1 foot shrub to attack a person following him that he was running from because he was being stalked. 

Zimmerman was a fucking moron....tried to play cop and got himself into the situation. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 06:26:14 AM »

Zimmerman trying to capture Trayvon makes a lot more sense that Trayvon jumping out of a 1 foot shrub to attack a person following him that he was running from because he was being stalked. 

Zimmerman was a fucking moron....tried to play cop and got himself into the situation. 

LOL - maybe because the hood was being victimized by people like ASHtrayvon with burgalries and break ins.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 06:55:25 AM »
Defense star witness from yesterday (tough cop detective Serino) not say there is NO EVIDENCE THAT TRAYVON WAS COMMITTING A CRIME.

Yall loved him yesterday, let's see how everyone feels about him after today.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 06:58:23 AM »
LOL - maybe because the hood was being victimized by people like ASHtrayvon with burgalries and break ins.

The lead detective is telling the court - right now - that trayvon was committing no crime.

I guess we're wait to see if they follow your lead and ask if "people LIKE HIM" were doing it.   Ouch.

Aside from all that, the jury is now listening to the brutal inconsistencies regarding "WHY YOU WERE FOLLOWING/CHASING him essentially."

ZImmerman is getting wrecked right now... I know it's fun to spike the football at halftime, but these inconsistencies are pretty bad.  He denies and admits then denies chasing trayvon, and changes the reason for doing so. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 07:00:39 AM »
Defense star witness from yesterday (tough cop detective Serino) not say there is NO EVIDENCE THAT TRAYVON WAS COMMITTING A CRIME.

Yall loved him yesterday, let's see how everyone feels about him after today.

I dont think this matters. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 07:07:09 AM »
No one says trayvon was actively committing a crime at the time, other than physically assaulting Zimm.  :D  :D  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 07:07:37 AM »
I dont think this matters.  

maybe not.  but the part about "WHY WERE YOU FOLLOWING HIM" is a big deal.  ZImm keeps changing what he was doing.  That's a MAJOR deal.  blames the address.  blames a flashlight.  

We're now seeing zimmerman VERY MUCH SAW the address - he was making this part up - and the credible cop is now verifying it.  THEY JUST DEBUNKED ZIMMERMAN'S ADDRESS CLAIM.  THey just shot holes in his reason for following.  They pointed out zimmerman on VIDEO, lying about why he was back there... zimm pointing to this house saying "I had to get out, there was no address" and we're looking plum at an address, 5 feet from him on the front of a house.

HIS REASON for running into that walkway was just debunked.  Boom.  By the hero detective yall loved yesterday, who smiled and verified it.  Zimmerman lied to investigators about why he "challenged the defender".  There were only 3 streets in the entire complex.  ZImm told the cop he didn't know the name of the main street into the park, and the cop is admitting that.  

We just witnessed, at 10:07 am, the reason for zimm's running into that alley, collapse.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 07:11:23 AM »
maybe not.  but the part about "WHY WERE YOU FOLLOWING HIM" is a big deal.  ZImm keeps changing what he was doing.  That's a MAJOR deal.  blames the address.  blames a flashlight.  

We're now seeing zimmerman VERY MUCH SAW the address - he was making this part up - and the credible cop is now verifying it.  THEY JUST DEBUNKED ZIMMERMAN'S ADDRESS CLAIM.  THey just shot holes in his reason for following.  They pointed out zimmerman on VIDEO, lying about why he was back there... zimm pointing to this house saying "I had to get out, there was no address" and we're looking plum at an address, 5 feet from him on the front of a house.

HIS REASON for running into that walkway was just debunked.  Boom.  By the hero detective yall loved yesterday, who smiled and verified it.  Zimmerman lied to investigators about why he "challenged the defender".  There were only 3 streets in the entire complex.  ZImm told the cop he didn't know the name of the main street into the park, and the cop is admitting that.  

We just witnessed, at 10:07 am, the reason for zimm's running into that alley, collapse.  

What do you think is the appropriate punishment?  We both agree that Zimmerman didnt set out to kill Martin.  For me, Zimmerman following trayvon isnt the most important issue.  Who started the physical confrontation and whether Zimmerman was walking away are key to me. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 07:21:45 AM »
What do you think is the appropriate punishment?  We both agree that Zimmerman didnt set out to kill Martin.  For me, Zimmerman following trayvon isnt the most important issue.  Who started the physical confrontation and whether Zimmerman was walking away are key to me. 

zimmerman certainly does NOT deserve 25 years in prison for murder.   

zimmerman certainly DOES deserve 8 years for manslaughter. 

(This is just my opinion, for any getbiggers who accuse me of claiming my opinion is fact).

ZImmerman doesnt deserve ZERO time, as he created the mess that led to a death.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 07:24:00 AM »

(This is just my opinion, for any getbiggers who accuse me of claiming my opinion is fact).

Zimm deserves to be deputized under Arpaio to help find and track down Obama's fake BC

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 07:27:30 AM »

Could have had 5 years if he took a plea bargain.  Also apologizing to Trayvon's family would have gotten the heat off of him as well.  Take some college courses in minimum security with the money he raised and he could be out in time with a Bachelor's Degree in something.

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 07:30:32 AM »
Zimm deserves to be deputized under Arpaio to help find and track down Obama's fake BC

This will be the first executive order of President Palin of the New freedom party.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 07:35:59 AM »

Haha, trial's still ongoing and PI Dick here has already determined guilt. Despite the fact that the trial has been going Zimmerman's way since the beginning.

No bias here. Ignore that he determined this a year ago. Multiple lies in that one post, to boot.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 04:17:56 PM »
The lead detective is telling the court - right now - that trayvon was committing no crime.

I guess we're wait to see if they follow your lead and ask if "people LIKE HIM" were doing it.   Ouch.

Aside from all that, the jury is now listening to the brutal inconsistencies regarding "WHY YOU WERE FOLLOWING/CHASING him essentially."

ZImmerman is getting wrecked right now... I know it's fun to spike the football at halftime, but these inconsistencies are pretty bad.  He denies and admits then denies chasing trayvon, and changes the reason for doing so. 
who ever said trayvon was commiting a crime?

you mean the inconsistencies that he told the court yesterday were not significant?

right before he told the court he thought zimmerman was telling the truth?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2013, 04:20:42 PM »
Y'all know how black people be jumpin out of bushes an shit. You be walking down the street and blam, a brothers jumping out da bushes.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2013, 09:13:12 PM »
Y'all know how black people be jumpin out of bushes an shit. You be walking down the street and blam, a brothers jumping out da bushes.

Is that why Jesse Jackson used to always say "Stay out da Bushes?" or dja suppose he meant sumptin else? ???
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 09:17:37 PM »
Is that why Jesse Jackson used to always say "Stay out da Bushes?" or dja suppose he meant sumptin else? ???

Only thing he ever said i agreed with

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 09:20:49 PM »

He would know, he got in trouble for jumping into some bushes.
A