Author Topic: How Vaccinations Changed the world...  (Read 7171 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: How Vaccinations Changed the world...
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 02:42:32 PM »
I am quite aware.

Let's put it this way... Vaccinations while there are some issues of course, save many more people than they harm every year.

If someone doesn't want to vaccinate their kids, that's fine, doesn't bother me... Mine are vaccinated and doing quite well.

There was an episode of Penn and Teller "Bullshit" which discussed vaccines and I agree with it completely.

ok. Yah I don't know what to believe anymore because there r good points on both views. I don't really give a shit either. If vaccines work so well neither should vaccinated people care anyway if others don't get vaccinated since they will theoretically be protected against the infected.  I don't agree with all these vaccines for stupid wimpy shit like chickens pox but then again if ur child is one of the very small percentage that dies from it then I see parents point of view.  But then should we all be vaccinate for the good of e small population?  Then u start playing w Mother Nature with these in my opinion useless vaccs for dumb shit not, not the major diseases, n now the CDC releases that they believe that vaccinating kids for varicella has led to an adult shingles epidemic. So now of course there's a vaccine for that.
Here's my take I guess. It's the same w antibiotics. Yes they save lives. Then we abuse them. And a little of a good thing is good then a lot of it must be awesome!!!  I think that's where we get i trouble. There's a Gdam vaccine for everything now.

Btw. I don't give that penn n teller show much credence about any of their subjects. I know they have some good points but after I watched like 3 of them it was just like a Michael Moore shit movie. They know the outcome they want at the beginning of the show and pick things to prove their point of view.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
ok. Yah I don't know what to believe anymore because there r good points on both views. I don't really give a shit either. If vaccines work so well neither should vaccinated people care anyway if others don't get vaccinated since they will theoretically be protected against the infected.  I don't agree with all these vaccines for stupid wimpy shit like chickens pox but then again if ur child is one of the very small percentage that dies from it then I see parents point of view.  But then should we all be vaccinate for the good of e small population?  Then u start playing w Mother Nature with these in my opinion useless vaccs for dumb shit not, not the major diseases, n now the CDC releases that they believe that vaccinating kids for varicella has led to an adult shingles epidemic. So now of course there's a vaccine for that.
Here's my take I guess. It's the same w antibiotics. Yes they save lives. Then we abuse them. And a little of a good thing is good then a lot of it must be awesome!!!  I think that's where we get i trouble. There's a Gdam vaccine for everything now.

I don't disagree with your point at all.

I agree that people abuse everything. I can see vaccines for things that kill huge populations, but the .0001%.

Seems to do more harm than good... We end up with these super bacteria and shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 06:24:49 PM »
Does anyone really trust what's in the syringe of the Hierarchy doctor or nurse who gives you the shot? To me this shit is all experimental shit...

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 07:36:34 PM »
Does anyone really trust what's in the syringe of the Hierarchy doctor or nurse who gives you the shot? To me this shit is all experimental shit...
i don't trust it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 11:50:05 PM »
That is not "the flu".

It's a different thing.

This is a bacteria. Not the flu virus.

Yes posted too quick on that one I stand corrected. I meant the flu and would never had one nor will I. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2013, 12:25:47 AM »
Yes posted too quick on that one I stand corrected. I meant the flu and would never had one nor will I. 

I agree with you. I have never had, nor do I ever plan on getting a "flu shot".

missile

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 01:35:33 AM »
Yeah BS - now plenty of cancer, even in kids.