Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2014, 11:59:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pro hormone along side clomid?  (Read 529 times)
jixxxer
Getbig II

« on: July 03, 2013, 05:39:57 AM »

Coming off a 14 week cycle of test/eq. Bout to start clomid, was hearing guys taking prohomones like Ultra male rx or trib. to help keep u "manly".....any thoughts on this??
Report to moderator   Logged
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 09:12:41 AM »

Coming off a 14 week cycle of test/eq. Bout to start clomid, was hearing guys taking prohomones like Ultra male rx or trib. to help keep u "manly".....any thoughts on this??

I would not use the prohormone PCT aids. stick with the clomid and you should be using 1,500 IU's of HCG do a shot of 1,500 IU's a week before you stop your cycle then keep shooting 1,5000 IU's EOD for a few weeks. shoot alot of HCG. guys don't seem to shoot enough HCG. HCG works the best.

J
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 09:40:51 AM »

Honestly coming off trt the last time I had to HCG did not recover me, I was shut down but clomid helped me get back on my feet although i still needed trt to feel good again.

The thing is though I ran HCG for a long long time for a year straight while on trt as per doc. So maybe it just lost its effectiveness.

Clomid sensitizes testes and therefore would make hcg work again though.
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 09:00:58 AM »

Honestly coming off trt the last time I had to HCG did not recover me, I was shut down but clomid helped me get back on my feet although i still needed trt to feel good again.

The thing is though I ran HCG for a long long time for a year straight while on trt as per doc. So maybe it just lost its effectiveness.

Clomid sensitizes testes and therefore would make hcg work again though.

damn HCG for a year straight? HCG works great if you just need to use it for a few weeks.

J
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!