Author Topic: pro hormone along side clomid?  (Read 1215 times)

jixxxer

• Getbig II
pro hormone along side clomid?
« on: July 03, 2013, 05:39:57 AM »
Coming off a 14 week cycle of test/eq. Bout to start clomid, was hearing guys taking prohomones like Ultra male rx or trib. to help keep u "manly".....any thoughts on this??

whitewidow

Re: pro hormone along side clomid?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 09:12:41 AM »
Coming off a 14 week cycle of test/eq. Bout to start clomid, was hearing guys taking prohomones like Ultra male rx or trib. to help keep u "manly".....any thoughts on this??

I would not use the prohormone PCT aids. stick with the clomid and you should be using 1,500 IU's of HCG do a shot of 1,500 IU's a week before you stop your cycle then keep shooting 1,5000 IU's EOD for a few weeks. shoot alot of HCG. guys don't seem to shoot enough HCG. HCG works the best.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 09:40:51 AM »
Honestly coming off trt the last time I had to HCG did not recover me, I was shut down but clomid helped me get back on my feet although i still needed trt to feel good again.

The thing is though I ran HCG for a long long time for a year straight while on trt as per doc. So maybe it just lost its effectiveness.

Clomid sensitizes testes and therefore would make hcg work again though.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 09:00:58 AM »
Honestly coming off trt the last time I had to HCG did not recover me, I was shut down but clomid helped me get back on my feet although i still needed trt to feel good again.

The thing is though I ran HCG for a long long time for a year straight while on trt as per doc. So maybe it just lost its effectiveness.

Clomid sensitizes testes and therefore would make hcg work again though.

damn HCG for a year straight? HCG works great if you just need to use it for a few weeks.