Author Topic: U guys ever drink ur chicken?  (Read 9354 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
U guys ever drink ur chicken?
« on: July 03, 2013, 09:51:19 AM »
I do all the time.  Its fn gross but a time saver.  I don't breath thru my nose gulp it down then back on the run....

btw, I lobbed t over the plate for u guys haha....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: U guys ever drink ur chicken?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 10:04:09 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 10:18:13 AM »
No why turn a nice enjoyable meal into a sickening chore

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 11:30:53 AM »

couldnt watch it long enuf to get the recipe.  I'll attempt to watch it later n see if it tastes any better

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 11:47:40 AM »
No!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 11:49:08 AM »
No, but I drink my wild turkey sometimes...

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 06:42:30 PM »
i enjoy chicken too much to do that

years ago  i had a buddy who would drink his tuna. his favorite was tuna and rootbeer in the blender  :-\ . i dont like seafood so never tried it myself

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 08:10:13 PM »
Derek Poundstone is famous for drinking chicken and rice from his blender

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 08:13:26 PM »
Digestion starts in the mouth while you are chewing your food.

I never understood BBers that put bizarre stuff (tuna, chicken, etc...) in a blender and drink it down.  Must be awful!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 08:16:23 PM »
No, that has never happened.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 08:18:19 PM »
I'm a good cook, so no.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 08:37:45 PM »
I have never blended any meats in shakes

But I do regularly when im sick and tired of oatmeal in the morning put half a cup.of.raw oatmeal in a protein shake and blend away with a banana and whey

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 10:10:30 PM »
Every once in a while I can't stand the thought of another chicken breast. Been eating like this for forty years. I mean the thought of eating it turns me off. Maybe it's my body's way of saying it needs to detox off protein for a bit. But instead I'll just blend n drink it. Learned that back in the 80s from Mike Christian. Said at times he had a hard time eating enough food so he would just blend n drink. Usually I do not do this but when I'm under a time constraint or get sick of chicken I will.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 10:14:54 PM »
Every once in a while I can't stand the thought of another chicken breast. Been eating like this for forty years. I mean the thought of eating it turns me off. Maybe it's my body's way of saying it needs to detox off protein for a bit. But instead I'll just blend n drink it. Learned that back in the 80s from Mike Christian. Said at times he had a hard time eating enough food so he would just blend n drink. Usually I do not do this but when I'm under a time constraint or get sick of chicken I will.

Do you add milk or something to the Chicken Breast?  ???

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 10:25:10 PM »
Do you add milk or something to the Chicken Breast?  ???
nope. Chop two cooked breasts into about one inch by one inch chunks. Throw it in the ninja with water. I need to quite diluted for me to get it down quickly so it fills up a whole big plastic glass. I'm guessing a 16oz. Then I just don't breathe thru my nose and gulp. It's down in about 60 seconds. I already have a few businesses before I even opened the brickyard n now things r even crazier. If its a choice between sitting down for 15 mins n eating or swallowing it in 60 secs sometimes that's why I do it too not just loss of appetite for it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 10:27:18 PM »
nope. Chop two cooked breasts into about one inch by one inch chunks. Throw it in the ninja with water. I need to quite diluted for me to get it down quickly so it fills up a whole big plastic glass. I'm guessing a 16oz. Then I just don't breathe thru my nose and gulp. It's down in about 60 seconds. I already have a few businesses before I even opened the brickyard n now things r even crazier. If its a choice between sitting down for 15 mins n eating or swallowing it in 60 secs sometimes that's why I do it too not just loss of appetite for it.

Cool, I'm going to do that.  I have a ninja so that should work good.

I have the same problem and I never get enough protein.  Thanks!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 01:50:06 AM »
I can't believe what i'm reading.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 01:55:37 AM »
::)

when will bodybuilders finally learn how to actually cook, and realize their eating habits are utterly retarded

adonis isn't an idiot, you know...

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2013, 02:01:13 AM »
I can cook quite well but I tried the tuna thing a few times years ago with various shit mixed with it, pretty nasty.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2013, 02:08:33 AM »
::)

when will bodybuilders finally learn how to actually cook, and realize their eating habits are utterly retarded

adonis isn't an idiot, you know...

Exactly.

You need 50g of protein, and have 10 minutes...make a delicious homemade hamburger patty and eat it with some relish and eggs etc etc.

Drinking chicken wtf?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2013, 02:59:03 AM »
Exactly.

You need 50g of protein, and have 10 minutes...make a delicious homemade hamburger patty and eat it with some relish and eggs etc etc.

Drinking chicken wtf?

when someone says they need 15 minutes just to EAT a chicken breast, it's obvious they don't even know how to properly saute cutlets... and after how many years?

sick of chicken?  lol... how about trying a pan sauce instead of fucking BLENDING it

never ceases to amaze me how averse people are to spending their "precious" time doing literally anything other than making halfway decent food -- won't blink an eye at reducing themselves to eating microwave dinners 7 nights a week just so they can have another couple of minutes on facebook.  you're going to have to eat for the rest of your life, might as well put some effort in.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2013, 03:03:59 AM »
when someone says they need 15 minutes just to EAT a chicken breast, it's obvious they don't even know how to properly saute cutlets... and after how many years?

sick of chicken?  lol... how about trying a pan sauce instead of fucking BLENDING it

never ceases to amaze me how averse people are to spending their "precious" time doing literally anything other than making halfway decent food -- won't blink an eye at reducing themselves to eating microwave dinners 7 nights a week just so they can have another couple of minutes on facebook.  you're going to have to eat for the rest of your life, might as well put some effort in.

Lol good point.

What makes me cringe, is when some of the girls in my office moan about not being able to cook anything, so they just heat up their food etc, YET they have no problem auditing complicated accounts/writing financial reports etc hahahaha! Yes, rubbing some olive oil and herbs onto a piece of chicken and grilling it is beyond your reach!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2013, 03:14:12 AM »
Lol good point.

What makes me cringe, is when some of the girls in my office moan about not being able to cook anything, so they just heat up their food etc, YET they have no problem auditing complicated accounts/writing financial reports etc hahahaha! Yes, rubbing some olive oil and herbs onto a piece of chicken and grilling it is beyond your reach!!!

I'm going let my inner sexist out here and say that I have diminished respect for a woman who can't cook at least as well as I can.  I'm just an average cook so it's easily achieved.  If she can barely cook at all by this age, that's a big red flag.  What have these women been doing with themselves?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2013, 03:23:20 AM »
I'm going let my inner sexist out here and say that I have diminished respect for a woman who can't cook at least as well as I can.  I'm just an average cook so it's easily achieved.  If she can barely cook at all by this age, that's a big red flag.  What have these women been doing with themselves?

We are talking about Essex girls here brother, and as you know, most of their time is spent tanning, shopping, clubbing, binge drinking, having abortions, and talking about it on facebook. No time for fine dining here lol.

I thank God for my wife!

I can literally ask for a nice hearty Irish stew and she'll rustle it up, the next day it could be West Indian, Italian you name it  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2013, 03:34:04 AM »
We are talking about Essex girls here brother, and as you know, most of their time is spent tanning, shopping, clubbing, binge drinking, having abortions, and talking about it on facebook. No time for fine dining here lol.

I thank God for my wife!

I can literally ask for a nice hearty Irish stew and she'll rustle it up, the next day it could be West Indian, Italian you name it  ;D

I can have an airline ticket for her sister ready at the gate in 30 minutes!  "Git ta Heefrow!"