Author Topic: Egypt - War Again? Morsi removed?  (Read 13124 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Like I've always said, Real Egyptians are black.
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 05:39:43 PM »
You can have your Egyptian argument, that's fine, not even interested in it anyway but for the 100th time the word ''Hebrew'' means ''pertaining to EBER, which is a Biblical character in the book of Genesis. this is the very definition of the word EBER= HEBBREW, also in the book of Chronicles he is referred to as HEBER so HEBER=HEBREW, YOU SEE So everyone who descends from EBER is a Hebrew.

Do black people descend from EBER? YES they do, some do some don't, do Arabs descend from EBER? yes they do to because Ishmael is a descendant of EBER through Abraham. Are Jews Hebrew? yes they are too because they descend from Abraham who descends from EBER.

So saying someone is Hebrew is like saying someone is Asian cause over 10% of the world probably descend from EBER

like Jews, Jordanians, Lebanese, Arabs, some European nations and 20% of Africa. So stop hijacking the word for black people cause you sound like you don't even know that it means descendants of EBER.

Oh and by the way Arabs are descendants of Ishmael so they did not come at 7AD obviously, there was Aramaic language already established and spoken everywhere during Jesus time, hello lol

I stopped at "you can have you Egyptian Argument". You can trust than in time, I'll have you saying the same thing again only about Hebrews...Mr. Egyptologist and I believe Archer77 shares some of this also.  :-* ;D 8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Egypt War again ??
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »

Mark my words ....  Nothing is going to change. Not until Egyptians start taking personal responsibility, they are their own downfall...  These are the same idiots that voted for him in the first place.

I'll see you guys next year at the next coup!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 05:42:57 PM »
towel heads sitting on oil money pleading poverty   oh, brother  ::)

you will always be Israel's bitch

Abraham had one legitimate son.  His name was Isaac.

Ishmael was his bastard love child from when he creampied his Egyptian maid.

Hope this helps.

Hahaha Fucking Brutal.  :D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 05:48:31 PM »
A Copt make-up artist I'm trying to plow (complete with Coptic wrist tattoo) is ecstatic. Her and her family -- along with most other Copts, apparently -- had a rough time of it when the Islamists took over, another real-world example of what happens when Muslims qua Muslims acquire the reigns of power in a contemporary political system.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 05:49:25 PM »
You can have your Egyptian argument, that's fine, not even interested in it anyway but for the 100th time the word ''Hebrew'' means ''pertaining to EBER, which is a Biblical character in the book of Genesis. this is the very definition of the word EBER= HEBBREW, also in the book of Chronicles he is referred to as HEBER so HEBER=HEBREW, YOU SEE So everyone who descends from EBER is a Hebrew.

Do black people descend from EBER? YES they do, some do some don't, do Arabs descend from EBER? yes they do to because Ishmael is a descendant of EBER through Abraham. Are Jews Hebrew? yes they are too because they descend from Abraham who descends from EBER.

So saying someone is Hebrew is like saying someone is Asian cause over 10% of the world probably descend from EBER

like Jews, Jordanians, Lebanese, Arabs, some European nations and 20% of Africa. So stop hijacking the word for black people cause you sound like you don't even know that it means descendants of EBER.

Oh and by the way Arabs are descendants of Ishmael so they did not come at 7AD obviously, there was Aramaic language already established and spoken everywhere during Jesus time, hello lol

Now that you have conceded that the original Egyptians are Black just proves my point that the original Hebrews are also.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2013, 05:50:07 PM »
 Sadat was a negro

Sadat was not a negro - he was just very tan.  Actually there was a huge uproar that when the movie about his life came out his role was played by a black man.  Egyptians were not too happy about that.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2013, 05:52:28 PM »
A Copt make-up artist I'm trying to plow (complete with Coptic wrist tattoo) is ecstatic. Her and her family -- along with most other Copts, apparently -- had a rough time of it when the Islamists took over, another real-world example of what happens when Muslims qua Muslims acquire the reigns of power in a contemporary political system.

Thats the problem with voting for a president from the Muslim Brotherhood before having a constitution drafted.

The constitution needs to be created before new elections are held, and it should clearly state that Religion has NOTHING to do with the rule of law.  But I don't think thats ever going to happen unfortunately!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2013, 05:54:25 PM »
  thanks ach    were they really upset?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 05:55:18 PM »
Btw, Now you have your reason all the noses were chopped off the pyramids and statues to hide the race of Egyptians, just like everyone originally thought.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 05:55:27 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_Laureates

he said not white and not black but rather red

the trainer

« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2013, 05:55:52 PM »
The first humans where black then as they spread across the land their color and hair changed to adapt.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2013, 05:56:11 PM »
Mark my words ....  Nothing is going to change. Not until Egyptians start taking personal responsibility, they are their own downfall...  These are the same idiots that voted for him in the first place.

its egypt not compton

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »
  Thanks Ach

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2013, 05:58:23 PM »
The first humans where black then as they spread across the land their color and hair changed to adapt.

Apparently their brains developed too, the further they got from the "motherland"  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2013, 05:59:01 PM »

Negroid/Congoid

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2013, 05:59:15 PM »
  thanks ach    were they really upset?

Dude the film was banned in Egypt aside from the historical errors in it, there was also the issue of him being a black actor, here is an article about it:  http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=SzxWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=t-kDAAAAIBAJ&dq=sadat%20columbia-pictures%20egypt&pg=7062%2C1388034

Btw, Now you have your reason all the noses were chopped off the pyramids and statues to hide the race of Egyptians, just like everyone originally thought.

The one-metre-wide nose on the face is missing. Examination of the Sphinx's face shows that long rods or chisels were hammered into the nose, one down from the bridge and one beneath the nostril, then used to pry the nose off towards the south.[31]
The Arab historian al-Maqrīzī, writing in the 15th century, attributes the loss of the nose to iconoclasm by Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr, a Sufi Muslim from the khanqah of Sa'id al-Su'ada. In AD 1378, upon finding the local peasants making offerings to the Sphinx in the hope of increasing their harvest, Sa'im al-Dahr was so outraged that he destroyed the nose, and was hanged for vandalism.[32] Al-Maqrīzī describes the Sphinx as the "talisman of the Nile" on which the locals believed the flood cycle depended.[citation needed]
There is also a story that the nose was broken off by a cannonball fired by Napoleon's soldiers, that still lives on today. Other variants indict British troops, the Mamluks, and others. Sketches of the Sphinx by the Dane Frederic Louis Norden, "View of the Sphinx, near Cairo" made in 1737 and published in 1755, illustrate the Sphinx missing its nose (see pictures below).[citation needed]
In addition to the lost nose, a ceremonial pharaonic beard is thought to have been attached, although this may have been added in later periods after the original construction. Egyptologist Vassil Dobrev has suggested that had the beard been an original part of the Sphinx, it would have damaged the chin of the statue upon falling.[16] The lack of visible damage supports his theory that the beard was a later addition.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2013, 06:01:03 PM »
here are one of the oldest people

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »
Gee what a surprise, Blacks in Africa.

You assholes know what to do, lets hear it...lol

BTW, Arabs didn't come around till 7 AD long after the pyramids and all that other stuff happened. So cut the malarkey, Most of your people we're still in caves. Oh and BTW, original Hebrews known to you as African Americans....Were black too.  :) Now a word from my negro, Dr. Mo.

I'll be waiting for a Getbigger to tell me he's wrong. That the guy in Egypt, that's a Egyptian and Nubian Historian and a PhD and and Black but a different black doesn't know what he's talking about because it showed on the History channel they were bronze. lol

Be careful boys, this is a tough one. No offense to our boards fake Egyptians. I've already sent something to Dr. Arabi to back my owning up. I'll hopefully hear from him soon.

Toodles limp dicks.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

;)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2013, 06:01:50 PM »
its egypt not compton

I was born and I've lived there - the problem is the majority of the uneducated Egyptians don't understand how democracy works, or economics or anything like that.

I've watched people rant about cutting out tourism and banning "westerners" from coming to Egypt, not understanding that this is one of  Egypt's biggest source of income, this provides people with so many jobs, puts food on the table, etc.

They don't get it!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »

Thats the problem with voting for a president from the Muslim Brotherhood before having a constitution drafted.

The constitution needs to be created before new elections are held, and it should clearly state that Religion has NOTHING to do with the rule of law.  But I don't think thats ever going to happen unfortunately!

Spot on with both statements!

"1"

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2013, 06:04:58 PM »
Spot on with both statements!

"1"

1 - sorry I didn't reply to your last PM....  just kinda got side tracked with a bunch of other stuff, I'll hit you up later tonight!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2013, 06:05:05 PM »
Dude the film was banned in Egypt aside from the historical errors in it, there was also the issue of him being a black actor, here is an article about it:  http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=SzxWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=t-kDAAAAIBAJ&dq=sadat%20columbia-pictures%20egypt&pg=7062%2C1388034

The one-metre-wide nose on the face is missing. Examination of the Sphinx's face shows that long rods or chisels were hammered into the nose, one down from the bridge and one beneath the nostril, then used to pry the nose off towards the south.[31]
The Arab historian al-Maqrīzī, writing in the 15th century, attributes the loss of the nose to iconoclasm by Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr, a Sufi Muslim from the khanqah of Sa'id al-Su'ada. In AD 1378, upon finding the local peasants making offerings to the Sphinx in the hope of increasing their harvest, Sa'im al-Dahr was so outraged that he destroyed the nose, and was hanged for vandalism.[32] Al-Maqrīzī describes the Sphinx as the "talisman of the Nile" on which the locals believed the flood cycle depended.[citation needed]
There is also a story that the nose was broken off by a cannonball fired by Napoleon's soldiers, that still lives on today. Other variants indict British troops, the Mamluks, and others. Sketches of the Sphinx by the Dane Frederic Louis Norden, "View of the Sphinx, near Cairo" made in 1737 and published in 1755, illustrate the Sphinx missing its nose (see pictures below).[citation needed]
In addition to the lost nose, a ceremonial pharaonic beard is thought to have been attached, although this may have been added in later periods after the original construction. Egyptologist Vassil Dobrev has suggested that had the beard been an original part of the Sphinx, it would have damaged the chin of the statue upon falling.[16] The lack of visible damage supports his theory that the beard was a later addition.

I noticed you've totally avoided the video because you'll have no logical response to it. You have a PhD Egyptian Historian, telling what you guys have been asking of me the truth. I aint mad at ya, I'm just saying, when I'm right, I'm right. It's not just the Sphinx missing it's nose countless Egyptian statues also. I hope that not Wikipedia of all think your not quoting....Doctor.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2013, 06:05:46 PM »

Some people find this hard to believe bro. Seriously.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2013, 06:07:22 PM »
1 - sorry I didn't reply to your last PM....  just kinda got side tracked with a bunch of other stuff, I'll hit you up later tonight!

No worries brother. I appreciate your feedback and guidance on that matter.

Shukron Gazilan!

"1"

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2013, 06:07:54 PM »
I noticed you've totally avoided the video because you'll have no logical response to it. You have a PhD Egyptian Historian, telling what you guys have been asking of me the truth. I aint mad at ya, I'm just saying, when I'm right, I'm right. It's not just the Sphinx missing it's nose countless Egyptian statues also. I hope that not Wikipedia of all think your not quoting....Doctor.

That was Wiki - I didn't feel like digging deeper to more legit sources, but its not off..

I'll watch the video later tonight bro!  But frankly, I don't really care that much... you're stuck on your beliefs wiggums, nothing I can do to change them!  But I do insist you are wrong, while I do agree that Ancient Egyptians did not look like modern day "Arabs" - they also were not black!