Author Topic: New Phil pics vs. New Kai pic...lol  (Read 28126 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: New Phil pics vs. New Kai pic...lol
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 03:20:51 PM »
But Phil does not have width it severely takes away from his physique. It's not even that he doesn't have width, It's that he has narrowness.
Kai is better and many will eat their words here.
Bro I sometimes think you are bi-polar  :D (ok I am kidding) lol. I remember clearly you stating Phil is the rightful winner last year during the webcast  ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 03:21:21 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 03:21:48 PM »
at the end of the day phil is mr o he will always be favourite...
to me what matters is my opinion .. , i dont care who said phil won....
the pictures dont lie ....
and did you not see phil almost crying before the night show, and acting up on stage....like a bitch... he knew kai had his number....
to these eyes kai won hands down....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2013, 03:23:11 PM »
Bro I sometimes think you are bi-polar  :D (ok I am kidding) lol. I remember clearly you stating Phil is the rightful winner last year during the webcast  ???

Yes, I remember. lol. Phil came out in the night show and was sharper and Kai was flatter. This is the only reason why Phil won. Oh yeah and that Phil was "aggressive"...lololol. Oh brother.  ::)

Kai will not make those mistakes this year.  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2013, 03:23:25 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »

ukjeff

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
This is the only reason why Kai won.
???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2013, 03:28:58 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2013, 03:29:49 PM »
Yes, I remember. lol. Phil came out in the night show and was sharper and Kai was flatter. This is the only reason why Kai won. Oh yeah and that Phil was "aggressive"...lololol. Oh brother.  ::)

Kai will not make those mistakes this year.  :)
Kai will be third, Ramy will beat him  ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »
  Kai looks better

ukjeff

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2013, 03:31:26 PM »
Maybe but Rami will have to be absolutely on the money.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2013, 03:31:42 PM »

You wanna put money on that that Ramy will place higher than Kai?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2013, 03:34:08 PM »

what happened to chris head and face..... he looked normal  facially there
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2013, 03:35:29 PM »
You wanna put money on that that Ramy will place higher than Kai?
OK, I know that chances are against me and I know in reality it is unlikely but hell I have a haunch so why not, how much? I have money

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2013, 03:36:15 PM »
He no longer competes in the 260s/270s. He also no longer gets to 300+ in the offseason.  He stays arounds 280 and cuts and dries out to 250s. This is why he is more streamlined and this year is the best it's looked. Props to Kai and Farah.

Yes but the internal organ growth and visceral fat does not just disappear by not getting 300+ offseason

I think Farah found some kind of way to get rid of most of the visceral fat

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: New Phil pics
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2013, 03:36:56 PM »
'

I think he will bro. I think he'll be too great to deny.

How has he not already with the shows he's won and a one point controversial loss to last year?  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2013, 03:37:09 PM »
OK, I know that chances are against me and I know in reality it is unlikely but hell I have a haunch so why not, how much? I have money

Come on man. I thought you really believed it. Hell, if it's like that we can just do a friendly bet so the loser has to put something in his avatar for a month of the winner's choice. lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2013, 03:45:16 PM »
Come on man. I thought you really believed it. Hell, if it's like that we can just do a friendly bet so the loser has to put something in his avatar for a month of the winner's choice. lol
Ok no problem but I was talking about odds in the way sports experts give odds to different athletes, I really do believe it can be done though.

You see Ramy will expose the guts he does not have one and he is wider then Kai and out weighs him by 25lb, the difference will be noticeable on stage.

What Ramy would have to do to pull this off is come in 7-8lb sharper then in New York, You can see visible surface striations on Ramy, in his glutes and his shoulder, chest and a few other places, the 8lb deficit would bring those out and we will see a different monster. The improvement he made from his pro qualifier to his pro debut was enormous so he will be better come Olympia.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2013, 11:53:39 PM »
Kai is the uncrowned mr O

i dont think they will ever give it to Kai because of the G4 P and grapefruit shit he did

Phil wins becos he is more marketable to the masses

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2013, 12:08:51 AM »
Kai is the uncrowned mr O

i dont think they will ever give it to Kai because of the G4 P and grapefruit shit he did

Phil wins becos he is more marketable to the masses
When are people going to get over this horse shit non-sense. Ya more marketable??? ya, that is the reason  ::)

Dexter was more marketable then Jay when he beat him right, Ronnie was the most marketable in 98 right, Yates was the most marketable in 92 right. This is BS we have been hearing but with out any proof of shit. Phil won because the judges, the fans and everyone but only a few thought he was the best on stage on that day
 Fuck people enough with conspiracy theories.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2013, 12:10:37 AM »
obviously phil stopped hanging out with wiggs....and he still hasnt gotten over it. Correct me if im wrong but the two were friends at one time, at least in wigg's mind
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2013, 12:16:22 AM »
When are people going to get over this horse shit non-sense. Ya more marketable??? ya, that is the reason  ::)

Dexter was more marketable then Jay when he beat him right, Ronnie was the most marketable in 98 right, Yates was the most marketable in 92 right. This is BS we have been hearing but with out any proof of shit. Phil won because the judges, the fans and everyone but only a few thought he was the best on stage on that day
 Fuck people enough with conspiracy theories.

the only reason rami looks the way he does is kigtropin (or a product resembling kigtropin something igf related) ...kai is 50 times the bodybuilder rami is, kai is just not on the same degree of chemical warfare. Im sure the androgens may even be higher in kai's case but rami is no genetic freak, there is something new on the verge of bodybuilding.....and its not hgh, insulin, or steroids...its most likely kigtropin.

holy fuck did i really just talk about kigtropin? im sorry, i believe it's true...and gh15's physcho ass was on the money  the whole time. Kai is a better bodybuilder than rami, onetime....you shouldnt even compare them in the same sentence.

start adding to your sentences...rami will beat kai, if he's on legit kigtropin   take that from his stack put him on good old gh and slin like everybody else in the USA and that oversized egyption bitch wont even place....
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2013, 12:22:21 AM »
the only reason rami looks the way he does is kigtropin (or a product resembling kigtropin something igf related) ...kai is 50 times the bodybuilder rami is, kai is just not on the same degree of chemical warfare. Im sure the androgens may even be higher in kai's case but rami is no genetic freak, there is something new on the verge of bodybuilding.....and its not hgh, insulin, or steroids...its most likely kigtropin.

holy fuck did i really just talk about kigtropin? im sorry, i believe it's true...and gh15's physcho ass was on the money  the whole time. Kai is a better bodybuilder than rami, onetime....you shouldnt even compare them in the same sentence.

start adding to your sentences...rami will beat kai, if he's on legit kigtropin   take that from his stack put him on good old gh and slin like everybody else in the USA and that oversized egyption bitch wont even place....
I thought you were on gh15 band wagon. Glad to see you have seen the light my iron friend and now mock him and his kigs like the rest of us do lol, was just a matter of time before you weren`t so gullible as before, lmao. The kigs ``story up`` jokes never get old  :D   ;)

hp31

• Getbig III
Re: New Phil pics
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2013, 12:37:58 AM »
How has he not already with the shows he's won and a one point controversial loss to last year?  

Phil won with a final score of 10. Kai finished with 20. Where are people getting this one point difference from?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2013, 12:43:56 AM »
I would dispute Wiggs on this matter but since he is a son of Ham, I would be 13.99 times more likely to be killed by him as a result of the argument than if I had started it with a white person. I'd better let this one go. (http://www.columbia.edu/~rs328/Homicide.pdf, p10)